Detail Scanning

lovebblove

Dear all,

I will be going for my detail scan on 11th Dec 14. Just wonder how fast we can get the result and what to expect from the scan. Thankful for any input.

The results were sent to my gynae directly in only a few days (3/4) and he gave me a call to say that there was nothing abnormal/unusual they have identified and that we can discuss in more detail at the next check up.
The scan basically checks to see whether there are any physical abnormalities on a high level only with the baby, it is not definitive and not all issues can be detected. It's simply to give you a high level all's clear.
The sex of the baby is also confirmed here.

Your gynae or clinic should be able to give you a pamphlet detailing what the scan entails.

For mine, my gynae put a remark to the centre stating to give me the report on the day of scan. Only waited 20mins to get the report. Thry will check for any abnormalities, head size, hand & leg length, gender, heart, kidney, liver etc.

Dear all,

I will be going for my detail scan on 11th Dec 14. Just wonder how fast we can get the result and what to expect from the scan. Thankful for any input.

Hi ! Where is ur gynae ?
i did mine at KKH and i got all the results in like 10 mins after the scanning . It depends on the waiting time i guess.

Back