December 2016 baby

Tested negative this morning using Watsons and clearblue digital.Im 2 days late and I do experiences sore breast ,I do have the feeling of pregnant .Was disappointed by the results .Anyone tested negative with clearblue digital with indications and ended up positive ? I l am on medications not suitable to take during pregnancy ,I'm thinking to stop taking or continue with it.confused

Hello all,

I m so happy to be joining here. I just tested positive this morning after 4 day late. I did an IUI on 26 March. And I also have pcos.
It feels so surreal and haven't sink into me, I tried for almost 3 years and first time seeing positive.

I will made appointment with my fertility doctor this Saturday to confirm. Worry cos I have pcos. @mini me I can relate to u.

I been having cramping like period cramps. But mild. I have loose stools too.

Hoping to have safe 9 months and praying for all of us.

Hello all,

I m so happy to be joining here. I just tested positive this morning after 4 day late. I did an IUI on 26 March. And I also have pcos.
It feels so surreal and haven't sink into me, I tried for almost 3 years and first time seeing positive.

I will made appointment with my fertility doctor this Saturday to confirm. Worry cos I have pcos. @mini me I can relate to u.

Hey! Babyashley! Congrats to you!

Hi everyone! I was tested positive last week on 4th Apr. It's my first baby! So excited.
But experiencing spotting since Tuesday. Saw my gyne on Tuesday itself. Did an ultrasound but cudn detect anything since I'm only 4 weeks. Hope everything goes well.

Thanks everyone.

Now I m confused as I called my fertility Centre and they say earliest appointment I can get is mid of June. Does people wait that long to confirm their pregnancy after positive test? What do u guys do after u found out?
I have PCOS and I m worry so I want to confirm my pregnancy faster.

Hi,

Can assist in adding me to the dec 2016 group? my email is [email protected].
I've just seen my gynae on Tuesday, Gynae mentioned pregnancy & heartbeat detected but only at early 6 weeks. Based on this, my edd should be early dec? my gynae asked to go back in 2 weeks time for more detail checking & no edd was given yet.

Hi,

Can assist in adding me to the dec 2016 group? my email is [email protected].
I've just seen my gynae on Tuesday, Gynae mentioned pregnancy & heartbeat detected but only at early 6 weeks. Based on this, my edd should be early dec? my gynae asked to go back in 2 weeks time for more detail checking & no edd was given yet.
Invited! Please check your email account (and spam folder) for the invite =)

Hi ladies!

I had an extremely faint line tested on 12 April and I tested with clear blue digital on 14 and it's was positive with 4 weeks preggy. :))))

Can I check when should I see a gyne?

Hello all,

Hi Baby Ashley,

Congrats to you! I have e same case as u. Did my iui on 28th march, tested positive last fri and have PCOs. But i got bleeding today. So stressful and gynae say high chance of miscarriage.

Hi ladies, I've just tested positive too! Tested on Monday, didn't quite believe it and went for blood test and another kit to verify again. I'm at 5 weeks now so edd is around 20 dec. Trying to research for a private clinic for my first appointment now.

Back