December 2016 baby

Hi All! I am not so sure I am a Late November or early December mummy.. Hehe.. But I have definitely got a BFP.. And I hope all you will get yours too... ❤️

Any of you went for ultrasound already? Is it too early for an ultrasound? I actually thought I am 6 weeks already according to my LMP, but when I went to the gynae yesterday it is only at 4w4days... There's a gestational sac but yolk yet.. It is normal right?

hi all. I m just tested positive today. Called and my appointment with doctor on 14.04.2016.

Hi mummies here, i am currently at 5 weeks plus, edd on 1st December. Went for gynae checkup tis morning. Quite disappointed as couldn't find the sac coz could be still in the early stage of pregnancy. Gynae assures tat i m pregnant as i had missed my period for 1week.. i am still quite worried. Made another appt 2 weeks later. Hopefully can see the sac and hear baby heartbeat. Really cant wait for the 2 weeks to faster arrive..

Last edited:
Hi. Another mummy has set up the grp and added me in. But we cant seem to add the rest. A search on your email addresses showed no results.. Not sure why. =(

Back