Cup cakes for birthday

very easy recipe,

1/2c raisin soaked in 1/2 cup rum.
1 1/2 cup icing sugar
500ml heavy cream

1.strain rum, add in icing sugar, whisk.
2.add in cream n whip to soft peak
3.pour in airtight container, smooth top n freeze.

:D thats all =)

looks easy enough
happy.gif
wish me luck!!! and thank you.

Mamamya
That looks like a very interesting mould.

Me very very long never bake other than during Easter holiday weekend at my sil place. My oven only use to heat up sausage so under utilised

hi, can somebody recommend an oven for me. not too expensive, and the counter top kind.

if anyone wants to sell their oven, i will also consider.

TIA

Hi Eileen,

For our oven, if put two racks inside to bake cookies like pineapple tarts, do u need to rotate the tray?? I m still considering whether wanna to order the second tray or not...
happy.gif

ppp
I only used two racks when baking pineapple tarts, hehe! Usually I will put at the lower rack 1st and when I have another tray to bake, I will move the lower to top rack.

Hi Eileen,

How many mimute to bake for lower rack n the top rack? Is really very time consuming to bake one tray by one tray leh...
sad.gif
opps....forget to ask last time u bought the extra rack is how much? n if next time u want to buy the small fruit case let me know ya we can share again.
happy.gif

kendy!!! yeah!!! ur penguin looks like penguin wor... mine still pretty 'salted fish' ... pass me ur recipe to try! thanks!

ur black forest... really black... but the choco shavings makes the cake look so inviting!!! yummy!!
happy.gif

ppp
I din check how many min it takes to bake because I baked so many trays that time, hehe! You just check the tart is baked till golden brown then ok lor. Can't judge by minute one. You mean the donut tray? I still haven't finish mine, haha!

Catika
Ha ha ok great ha ha then no spend money no white elephant

Pink'
you are up to another high level of professionalism liao. So yummy. Ha ha I want

Today did some Konnyaku jelly and Chocolate Mud Cake with some Deco for tomorrow's teatime-party... deco sucks... made a blunder at the centre and thus gotto cover up using strawberry choco flakes... *sigh*

2373294.jpg
2373295.jpg

2373296.jpg

Left some more chocolate ganache and strawberries... dip them and set them... yum yum!

2373297.jpg
2373298.jpg

Eileen,

Ya. the mini fruit tarts case....I finish using them liao....oh I see...I tried to bake pineapple tart n don know y my pineapple turn hard after few days..u can advice? how many degree u bake? If using two racks, move the 1st tray to uppper rack n put the 2nd tray at lower rack. After 1st tray turn golden brown, take it out n trf the second tray to upper rack n put in 3rd tray...m I right? thanks in advance.
happy.gif

Catika,

I like your hotdog bun leh...looks sooo yummy...

meow.. bun look yummy.. choc mud cake nice? ur decor alot sia..

too lazy think of how to decorate the black forest cake.. so cover whip cream n dump choc all over.. lol..

cl.. the penguin really cute hor!! lol.. love the penguin waffle maker.

ppp
ya, that is the way I baked. I think I baked around 200degree but my pineapple won't turn hard. I was using self make pineapple fillings so maybe differ.

Hi mummies,

Can someone tell me whether I can substitute sp stabliser with Ovelette (don know how spell correctly or not)?

the inside of the cocomud cake ... nice with the blueberry whipped cream and the chocolate ganache...

2382245.jpg

dinner tonite tried to imitate Dian Xiao Er 's dish - salted fish lime stir fried vege... succeed! nice...

2382246.jpg
2382247.jpg

These few afternoons very hot... had green bean soup yesterday and today made red bean soup and decided to do frozen tubes of it... to relish the good old times!
happy.gif

2382248.jpg
2382249.jpg
2382250.jpg

yarrow yarrow... when i was little... mummy used to do the ribena sticks or else, these red bean sticks... even sour plum drink she put into sticks to suck on hot days... shiok!!
happy.gif

HB says he used to go to a 'neighbour' to buy 'through their windows' ... eeks!!

do these to cool off as well as to let josh and jeorg 'relish' the olden days...

was watching TV and not paying attention to temp ... a bit darker but not burnt - PHEW!!

Just packed the butter cookies... HB came out of bedroom to whack a few... says nice... better keep them in tight cookie jar before it's all gone!!

some of them have got sugar top from HB's 'order'...

2383071.jpg
2383072.jpg

2383073.jpg
2383074.jpg

Catika,

Good morning....haven got one yet...I saw one very light n small like yours at mothercare but no dark colour, very easy to get dirty so I din buy......

Peng,

I baked sponge cake lastnight..Surface is very nice but bottom dense!!! is it because I din remould immediatly? I revert to cool the cake down but only remould after 10min.....

catika,

i like the ice tubes! Some homes were still selling when i was in secondary scholl which was say 5 yrs back.. hehe~~

anyway, where do u get the plastic?

Catika...hahaha i remember childhood time i also did the same thing as ur hubby! l luv sour plum one :p

Pink...i always luv ur zebra egg white cake!!

Hi all
Make walnut buttercake using my new petal pan. The balance batter baked on a silicone sunflower mould. Didn't grease the mould n it stick on the mould.

2386063.jpg
2386064.jpg

ktkt,peng... hahahaha... our good old childhood days... today my mum just reminded me ... and i recalled... she even cooked pineapple to get the juice and 'sngbao' them! yummy... i think this batch a bit of failure... on the sweetness part... i didn't add it sweetEERRRRR... so once frozen, it tends to be 'very' unsweetened... nevertheless, it is a good treat in this hot weather!
happy.gif

1-0... i still prefer the petal one... metal tin yeah? ... silicon one always got this shiny/rubberry skin... *sigh*

1-0... yeah... can't find it for you 'overseas' ... and it arrived liow from spree?

So it's one of ur 'un-declared' goods in the house again? hahahahahah...

Back