Confinement nanny to recommend

Tanchen

Hi mummies. I would like to recommend my confinement nanny.

Auntie is very hardworking and is very caring towards the baby. This is my 2nd baby and I get to compare the difference between my 1st nanny.

Auntie is a fast and efficient nanny. She can accomplish so much in a day. 3 meals, cooking herbal soup, dessert, doing the laundry, household chores, confinement bath on top of caring for baby.

Auntie cooks really well. As I get water retention, I told auntie that I do not want salt in my food and little bit of oil. Even though there's no salt and oil, the food all tasted really yummy. I especially love her mee hoon kway (made from scratch), wanton noodles soup, vinegar pork trotters, yelllow wine chicken, herbal chicken, all types of steam fish, and her vegetables dishes.

Auntie will also clean up the kitchen after cooking and so the kitchen does not have the sticky feeling.

Auntie is also pro breastfeeding and will assist by giving me pillows and cushions for better posture when I nurse my baby.

There was a period I was rather down as I was facing some mil issues and auntie was very thoughtful and encouraging. She chats with me if i want to talk.

My older child and my husband fell sick when my 28 days confinement period is ending and I asked auntie if she could help me for another week. She readily agreed even though she has family matters to attend to. I am really grateful to her for that.

Pm me if you want the contact.

Attachments

• 20230626_141636.jpg
    20230626_141636.jpg
    1,003.7 KB · Views: 120
  • 20230626_142806.jpg
    20230626_142806.jpg
    998.6 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:

Auntie is very hardworking and is very caring towards the baby. This is my 2nd baby and I get to compare the difference between my 1st nanny.

Auntie is a fast and efficient nanny. She can accomplish so much in a day. 3 meals, cooking herbal soup, dessert, doing the laundry, household chores, confinement bath on top of caring for baby.

Auntie cooks really well. As I get water retention, I told auntie that I do not want salt in my food and little bit of oil. Even though there's no salt and oil, the food all tasted really yummy. I especially love her mee hoon kway (made from scratch), wanton noodles soup, vinegar pork trotters, yelllow wine chicken, herbal chicken, all types of steam fish, and her vegetables dishes.

Auntie will also clean up the kitchen after cooking and so the kitchen does not have the sticky feeling.

Auntie is also pro breastfeeding and will assist by giving me pillows and cushions for better posture when I nurse my baby.

There was a period I was rather down as I was facing some mil issues and auntie was very thoughtful and encouraging. She chats with me if i want to talk.

My older child and my husband fell sick when my 28 days confinement period is ending and I asked auntie if she could help me for another week. She readily agreed even though she has family matters to attend to. I am really grateful to her for that.

Hi Tanchen, can pm contact?

Hi Tanchen!

Can I please have her contact?

Thank you!

Hi! Can send me her contact? Thanks!:)

Back