Christian Mummy Support Group

Hmm.. was thinking of bringing our kids to Vivo together during the weekdays..

Hey gals, our church pastor pronounced a baby boom this year.. you gals should've came last week!! We go for 2nd service @ 11am & we put our daughter in the sunday school. Want to try putting kids there and go service with us?

xmasbaby, be contented with your child and remember not to neglect her. She needs your attention. I don't understand why you want another as I have problems enough with my 3 yo daughther. Your eyes are focused on other families and not on your own blessings hence you're unhappy cuz you keep comparing. God HAS already blessed you. Your gal will be very unhappy if she finds out you are not contented with having just her. where do you stay?

kiddo, how old is your child? I stay in Hougang, we can meet up for lunch too.

lextine777, I am very happy with my gal but i feel that a more complete family will have 2 children. You haven't started trying for a 2nd kid yet so you do not know the pain of secondary infertility yet. Yes it is true that I do look at other familities. But thats because I really want another child. And FYI, my daughter knows about it but she is also happy if we have another child.

Hi mummies,

I am from New Creation church too! My little girl is 2 years old. Xmasbaby, continue to pray and believe that God will bless u with a 2nd one. May our Lord answers your hearts desire very soon.
happy.gif

hi, this thread like not so active. :p

i've got a 13.5 mth son who is disgnosed with obstructive sleep apnea and reccomended surgery.

now trusting God to show us the direction to go.

pls pray for us if you all see this thread,

thanks.
happy.gif

Hi Xin:

What are the symptoms of your son? Can you share a bit?

I think my son also has oSA.

Praying that God will give you guidance and peace of mind

Sorry yummymummy and xmasbaby, my daughter had been diagnosed with autism and i started on another thread so forgot to check on this one...

xmas, I'm 38 too! Hey, Sarah gave birth at almost a hundred don't give up! Our pastor once gave many testimonies of couples trying for babies for many YEARS and finally when they came to a rest and stop trying when they went for a holiday, the wife got preggy... main thing is be at REST ok. God will provide. Just a matter of His timing. But so sorry I don't think i can go town much as I will need to attend my gal's special school in a few month's time
sad.gif

Yummymummy, PMed you my hp number. We can meet up at Esplanade.

xin: take holy communion everyday for your child's recovery and healing and see them normal and healed in Jesus Name. Has your son gone for surgery? Pray I'm not too late cuz he may not need one.

Hi Lexnchris, how old is your daughter? My son is also diagnosed with autism.

I am currently looking for a pre-school where that also caters for kids with asd. want to enrol him there on top of his eipic program.

she's 3+. I got her into PCF but their teachers are not trained to handle kids with autism and she doesn't stay in lessons for more than 10 minutes. Wasted 2 months of school fees, materials and uniform. She will be going to EIPIC everyday and ICCP so I think that's good enough as I was told that ICCP run along with mainstream and difference is there are teachers trained to handle asd kids. If you want more attention and help given to your son rheality, go for school with teachers who are trained and pays more attention as time is precious during these few years.

Hi. Just discovered this thread and realised so many of you are from NCC! I'm NCC member too. SAHM to 3 kids staying in SengKang.

Hi there

I'm a WFHM (work from home mum) to 2 kids - 6 years old n 4 years old.

I started attending church service recently & would like to connect with mummies who have kids as well. I stay in the East side & always drive around fetching my kids to school.

Sometimes feel abit lonely attending church as my hubby is not a believer...

Can PM me as I may lose track of the thread here ....

Hi hi, just discovered this thread! Hopefully this thread is active again. I was thinking that wouldnt it be nice if there is christian mommies forum/thread where we can support and encourage each other. And here it is, I found it!! :D

Xmasbaby: how r u?
happy.gif

Hello! Just found this thread.
happy.gif

I'm a SAHM to a 8mths old boy, working freelance as a Makeup Artist. Would like to get to know more Christian mummies here!

Jaslyn, I can understand how you feel... My hubby isn't a believer too...

Hi Jaslyn, nelotte, Misteeq, let's get together? There's this cool playground at Orchard we can bring our kids together there and chill out. Staying at home without mummies to connect is a very lonely journey. We really need friends to keep our "sanity".. or our husband will be our only ones to "take it"..

Hi,

It is abit rude to interrupt here since I am new to Christian faith and not even went to church, as I dunno how to go about it... My son is 5 this year. I stay in Sengkang, between hougang and Buangkok...

Hi tidalstorm! Welcome to the thread, and welcome to the faith! There are mummies here from many different churches, why don't you start by visiting some to try them out?

Hi Mummies,..

I also from NCC and currently in my second pregnancy.

lextine777 (lexnchris),
Regarding baby boom....I am one of them and my second pregnancy was blessed by LORD and was lovely gift that I got in last yr Christmas Eve.
God hear my daughter prayer and blessed us with a baby boy
happy.gif

I am so happy and get to know all the believer in this forum..

Hey Mummy01 where do you stay? if you're keen to hang out together sometime go Vivo or Orchard Paragon playground PM me ok? Been trying to connect with christian mummies not many responded.

Hi everyone,

Is the thread still active? Happy to have found it!
Would be nice for us mummies to meet up some time with our lambs..since we cant necessarily attend CG or serve in church, especially those of us without parents or family nearby to help. I'm in the same situation.

Would be wonderful to have some fellowship. I've left the corporate for over 7 years now and been a homemaker since. It's been a an exciting journey with the Lord with plenty of ups and downs...wonderful thing about the Lord is that He is Aleph Tav, first and the last. I was listening to a sermon on Sarah and Abraham and how God renewed their youth in their old age and found it refreshing. Even Moses and Caleb. Btw, Anyone heard of Nerida Walker? She ministers to women and has had 4 miracle children herself.
Anyone newcreationer here considering homeschooling?
Talk soon.
Shalom!

Hello, is this thread still alive? I am also from NCC, currently working part time from home with a 14 month son. Would like to get to know more mummies. Anyone staying in Jurong?

Hi mummies, I used to attend service in NCC but that was 7 years ago before I had my girl. My hb is not a believer so it's difficult for me to attend church ever since. I'm still waiting...really waiting to attend church service again. I have to bring along my 6yr old n 17mths old everywhere I go. My friends who attend NCC do not have young children so I'm alone if I were to go church.... feeling very sad...

Good morning Mummies
Good to find this thread. :)

My hub, 8 yr old girl and I attend PMC at Pasir Ris.

hi mommies~
i'm a mommy to be, currently 23+weeks preggy.
i also attend NCC, staying @ Yishun. :)
anyone keen to chat over Whatsapp/ FB instead? :)

Hello!
So happy to have found this thread... been wondering if such a thing as a Christian support group for mums exist! :D

I'm a home-maker cum realtor and am currently 6 months preggie with my 3rd child!
I attend New Creation Church occasionally too... like many of you, my hubby isn't a believer so its very hard for me to drag his reluctant b*** there regularly. plus my 2 young kids (2 & 4 YO) have severe separation anxiety and REFUSE to go to the children's ministry so lagi hard to go church!

I really miss going to church. Still waiting for my 20mths to be more independent before I can start going church again. Shall we start a whatsapp chat group? I almost forgot abt this thread...pm me if anyone keen...lol....

Hi mummies, I'm not a Christian as yet but have attended church service with friends in the past. Been interested to explore again it's hard with a five month old. Keen on the chat group if it's ok:)

I am a christian too, SAHM with a girl 3yrs n 8months, I am in woodlands, anyone in the area? because of the need to find a good children program for my girl, we have been visiting covenant evangelical free church in woodlands, and my girl really likes it, they have children program categorised accoring to N1, N2, K1 n K2. I do hope to meet other mums in woodlands to pray and fellowship.

PTL...

Keen to join for mummies support... im a new believer, having a special needs girl of 5yr old... under god's grace, we are coping well.

my girl is 3 yrs 9 months now, will be 4yrs end of march 2014. I stopped working when I was pregnant, I actually quit my previous job and was taking a break then I realised I was pregnant so I rejected a job offer as I feel pie say to go on maternity after maybe 9 months into the new job.
can write to me at [email protected]

Hi there,

I just found this thread! Hopefully it is still active. Currently I am taking no pay leave to stay at home and take care of my 8 month old little one. Currently staying at Hougang =)

I haven't been going to church for quite a while. Hope to make new friends here

hi suzc,

I am new here too, saw this forum a week ago so I came in and read some posts, not sure who started the thread. as I read I realised quite a few mummies stopped attending church and I want to encourage the mummies to go back to church, as church is the place where we find strength in this tough journey of parenthood.

find a church near your area so travelling is much easier with a child, look for the churches with child care service or cry room facilities. I was attending trinity methodist church when my girl was 2 months old, and the church provides creche ministry and I was able to leave my girl to the ministry helpers while I attend service, n on days when is not convenient to leave my girl in creche, I can sit with her in the cry room and attends the service.

then I was introduce to bible fellowship study, I am sure many has heard of BSF, a sister shared with me that n there is a children program as well, so I went to the website and wrote in to a centre nearer my home, and I am so glad I joined. every tues morning from 9am to 11am, I will be doing bible study and fellowship with other ladies, while my girl attends the children program where she learns scripture, bible stories, values and interaction with other kids. When doing the home work many times the words speak to me and encourages me, without the home work I wud not be discipline to read the bible.

Back