Chin Leng, Help!!

Hi Clarences Mum,

I'm glad that the misunderstandings have now been resolved. Just to clarify, I was actually referring to your postings in "(2005/08) Aug/Sept 05' MTBs" and "Babies born on 22 Aug 05".

I would also like to take this opportunity again to reiterate that we don't send emails before or after suspension as it is just humanly not possible. I'm sorry about it but it is the best we can do at the moment without incurring more operating costs.

However, I'm happy that the misunderstandings have been resolved. Thank you for your continued support.

Regards,
Chin Leng.

Hi Clarences Mum,

I'm glad that the misunderstandings have now been resolved. Just to clarify, I was actually referring to your postings in "(2005/08) Aug/Sept 05' MTBs" and "Babies born on 22 Aug 05".

I would also like to take this opportunity again to reiterate that we don't send emails before or after suspension as it is just humanly not possible. I'm sorry about it but it is the best we can do at the moment without incurring more operating costs.

However, I'm happy that the misunderstandings have been resolved. Thank you for your continued support.

Regards,
Chin Leng.

Hi Clarences Mum,

Regards,
Chin Leng.

Hi Clarences Mum,

Regards,
Chin Leng.

Hi Clarences Mum,

Regards,
Chin Leng.

Hi Chin Leng,
I'm not too sure I'm following. I merely wrote a 4-5 liners in "(2005/08) Aug/Sept 05' MTBs" and "Babies born on 22 Aug 05" that I was pissed as my a/c was deleted as these are the 2 forums I frequent and the mummies may wonder why I have to use yet another new nick. I don't remember posting the private exchange or the mail I wrote in this thread there.

Anyway, I'm just glad that the misunderstanding is cleared. Have a good day ahead!

Cheers,
Anissa

Hi Chin Leng,
I'm not too sure I'm following. I merely wrote a 4-5 liners in "(2005/08) Aug/Sept 05' MTBs" and "Babies born on 22 Aug 05" that I was pissed as my a/c was deleted as these are the 2 forums I frequent and the mummies may wonder why I have to use yet another new nick. I don't remember posting the private exchange or the mail I wrote in this thread there.

Anyway, I'm just glad that the misunderstanding is cleared. Have a good day ahead!

Cheers,
Anissa

Hi Chin Leng,

Cheers,
Anissa

Hi Chin Leng,

Cheers,
Anissa

Hi Chin Leng,

Cheers,
Anissa

chin leng, my BP for Gap Denim Dress is missing.I have not complete transaction for this BP yet. pls check. tks

chin leng, my BP for Gap Denim Dress is missing.I have not complete transaction for this BP yet. pls check. tks

Hi Ching Leng,

May i check why my accounts hazel(yun76) kena suspended without any REASONS?????????????? Can u explain what did i do??????????????/

Hi Ching Leng,

May i check why my accounts hazel(yun76) kena suspended without any REASONS?????????????? Can u explain what did i do??????????????/

Hi Ching Leng,

Hi Ching Leng,

Hi Ching Leng,

Back