Childcare Centres at Punggol to Recommend?

hi, it's definitely not bright kidz, no worries. anyway, staff rudeness is not important as long as your child manage to secure a place and grasp his knowledge well over at the cc...

hi, like to check are those cc at punggol end located side-by-side? am thinking of recee them one after another on the same day..are there within walking distance? please advise..

secondly, any parents interested to send your child to chen su lan? if there are, we can chartered a mini bus to send our kids from punggol to chen su lan, if we intend to enrol our child over there..fees not so exhorbitant even after inclusion of transport fee..
i'm looking for parents of kids born in year 2008 to join together, if any for next year's class..we can go down together to enrol if we are serious on chen su lan..it opens to all walks of religion.

Hi parents,
I have a set of appletree playgroup uniform size M, ready to release for sale by this year end (after my gal finishes her playgroup).

Please pm me if you interested to buy. Condition is still good as she will only enter appletree playgroup this coming july-dec 2011.

Any mommies can share with me the different types of knowledge you can see your child gain between a few hourly type of classes vs full-day childcare centre?

What are the pros and cons of these two type?

hope that there will be more ccs to be built in void decks of almost every one-two blocks of punggol flats. am tired hunting around yet all say full with long wait list. sigh!!

Hi mummies,
I went to view Carpe Diem but was told only waiting list for now. I need to place my daughter in childcare by October so it didnt work for me. I got a place at LovingKids so placed her there. Slightly cheaper and has the same space which I like. But the classroom a bit small and they have partial Montessori lessons.

Any other feedback to share mummies?

Dear all,

I have 3-sets of preloved Bright Kids School House uniform size-S for sale at $30.
1 set = Uniform with short + T-shirt with short.
My son worn its from Feb this year till now.
Please PM me if keen.

hi...
Im also very interested to hear some feedbacks about Eco Kid at 24th Ave Punggol?

Hope some mommies can share their experience with me..

Many thanks in advance!

Dear mommies,

Anyone has kids placed with Bright kids at Blk 192? How is it there? Pls share as I am thinking of putting my son in the PG there. Thanks

Hi parents,

Can you guys share which childcare is good and prepare kids reasonably enough for p1 at punggol? I will be moving near to punggol plaza. Appreciate a lot yr feedback.

Hi, I will be moving near to punggol plaza too in mid May, looking for childcare at that area urgently but I realised that ALL the cc are ALL FULL! Oh dear!

Hi all mummies

Do not hesitate to put your kids under waiting list.
Next, call them every week or 2 to ask them for any updates and tell them that you are desperately looking fir a cc.
Some will put you in priority as they might not really go through the long list and call up every parent in the lists in order.

Not to forget, those on the long waiting lists should had already gotten a place in other schools as those kids can't wait too long for a place there.

Most importantly, most waiting lists are not updated by the school, ie, they do not check regularly with those parents on the lists whether they wish to continue waiting or opt out, hence the list gets longer and longer.

Hi mummies,
I have 3 sets of girl's Brightkids Schoolhouse morning uniform for sale. Size is S. Very new and worn once only. Letting go at $10 per set. Please pm me if you are interested.

Hi mummies,

I am planning to register my daughter in Sunshine Kids Care Centre at Blk 101B Punggol Field next year 2013. Any comments to share? Appreciate your feedback. Thanks.

Hi all mummies,
Desperately looking for CC for my 5 yr old & 3 year old in Punggol area. Bright Kids at Blk 192 can only take my 3 year old girl. Prefer to keep both girls at same CC.
Chen Su Lan sounds good....any latest update?

have you heard My First Skool or by any chance have you gotten over there?? I think its a a quite good childcare school by just looking at their site.. lol
http://www.myfirstskool.com hmm if your trying to find more guide about choosing your school for your child in punggol try to read some tips..
here -- http://www.articlesbase.com/childhood-education-articles/choosing-preschool-punggol-6374631.html

-hope it would help..and good luck..
happy.gif

pls put in a childcare centre than leaving in such hands. I have put my 2 kids since playggroup days in Genius Schoolhouse at Punggol Meadows clusters ( opposite Horizon Pri) . So far so good !

I will not recommend Bright Kids if there is a choice. The teachers are not caring at all and their Principle is not good as well. I am truly disappointed about their attitude. I will never enrol my child to Bright Kids if there are other options. This is my honest opinion, but anyway there is so little supply of childcare and such a high demand nowadays, we parents are left with no other options. Good luck!

Hi caramelle, im also planning to put my girl at loving kids, can you please give me some update? how urs kid in there, good?

Hi,

Ya bright kids is out.. I saw a teacher there throwing kids around when I was there to view the place 2 yrs ago n the principal never say anything... My elder son was with sweetland punggol which is just downstairs from where I stay but I also choose to withdraw him.. The teachers there are very new n there are some Philippino teachers who are totally uncaring. Dun like how the centre is runned ESP they r charging $600 after subsidy..
Currently both my sons are at eshkol valley preschool at Seng kang.. So far I quite like the environment and the teachers r all very nice.. So hope that they will enjoy themselves there

Any mummies still have their kids at Sunshine kids for toddler and nursery class?? Pls share with me if this center is good? Thanks

Hello mummies!

I need some help here. I'm currently staying in Australia & will b back in SG in 2015, so will put my boy in childcare when I go back. My future flat will be in Punggol. As I'm a first-time mummy, I'm not sure what is the procedure to sign my boy up for childcare. Will I have to email the cc, go for orientation, or what? I've heard good reviews about Carpe Diem & My First Skool. How is the school in general & what's their rate after subsidy? Please kindly enlighten me. Thanks all!

Hi Michiimich, i guess this thread isn't so active anymore. I hope more people will contribute as i see that latest posts are in March this year and many in 2011 even. You will need to call the school and they'll arrange for you to visit the place if there's vacancy. Else they'll just shut you off by telling you it's full house. And then u have to search for another one and on and on. I'm also looking for a school in Punggol. My gal is now in another cc but we're moving to Punggol so we gotta get one there. MFS isnt my ideal choice - i have to let you know first. It isn't the best school around - it's just popular because of its affordable fees and probably because it's run by govt.

Didnt find much feedback on kids kingdom. I'd suggest u go down with your kid to see if u r comfortable n trust your gut feel whether it's gd?

But in 1st place, got vacancy or not?

When I first check with all the cc in punggol in dec 2012 for June 2013 enrollment, all were full. Some had waiting list of up to 200. I gave up n sent my child to cc at kovan. Now I'm thinking of switching back to Punggol area.

My daughter is born In 2013, only available for 2016 intake..she would be arnd 2.5yrs old by then. Tried googling but found nth abt them. Thanks! Will drop by for a visit.. :D

Hi there,

Has anyone visited Kid's Kingdom recently? Any feedback? We will be moving to Punggol end of the year. Knowing that Punggol cc is in high demand, i'm think i should more kiasu and register my girl who was born in Nov'14 now. Thinking of letting her start when she is 2 yo.

Back