Child Adoption

Few mummies r still waiting for agents to get back to them.

Agent said it's usually slow prior to cny but will be better after ..

Hi jas,

I m also waiting for agent to call. Dun worry, ur baby will come when time is right. Enjoy the time with ur hubby now till then.

Pls join our fb grp. We hv a few mummies who are waiting too. Me including

@tub
did u read my earlier posts on the procedure for joining the fb group??? please read my previous posts & do it accordingly...

@ivy tan & @Ann Quak & OTHERS

Attn: those who had sent your request to join fb group...

after you had send in ur request, you would have got a pm to ur fb account from "giftsat budgetprice". that's my id...if you are serious & genuine about joining the group, you have to reply to the message as stated..We'll process your request accordingly....Thanks

For all other people, who want to join fb group, but have ignored my fb message as stated above, please respond, before the end of the month. Failure to respond to the message within 2 weeks, your request to join will be turned down...

Hi mrs ha,

I have replied to ur pm,

Dear tub,

Under messing ing, u have to click "others" to see the message. Hope that helps.
happy.gif

People, those who wish to join our fb group, please enable your "message" facility. Because, I'm unable to "message"some of you who wanted to join the group..

if you don't want to enable the facility, i wouldn't be able to message you. as a result your request to join will be turned down. those who are enabling it after reading this, pls "message" to @giftsat budgetprice

(please dont ask me how..you would know, how you disabled it).

Joanne
How old is the baby boy? Is the baby local or from overseas? Can i have more details? its not for me..its for couple of my friends who is waiting.
happy.gif

Thanks

All prospective adoptive parents who wish to join our FB group,

The procedure for joining the group

Steps:
1. login to ur usual fb account
2, click on the link from this page https://www.facebook.com/groups/adoptioninsg/
3. press on join the group
4. you should have enabled "message from non-friends" facility in your fb account.
5. You would be getting a pm in your fb account from "giftsat budgetprice" under "öthers".
6. if you are serious in joining the group, you have to reply to the pm within 2 weeks. if you didn't reply, your request will be turned down.
7. please allow 1-2 days for any member to "approve" ur request

Note: if you don't want to enable the facility, I wouldn't be to send you the message. if I'm not able to send you the message, you wouldn't be able to join the group.

NOte2: This group is only for serious prospective parents & adoptive parents. IF you are a agent please don't join or if you are looking for your friend, please don't join on behalf of them
happy.gif

Thanks for your understanding

my agent was telling me he got a bb boy available
should anyone with a ready hsr and keen can pm me

*Disclaimer:- I am juz conveying a msg to all who keen in adp and is not associated to my agent in any profit*

mary neo

could you please let me know about the race & the age of the bb boy. overseas baby or local baby?

i'm not able to pm you on this.

Hi Mrs Ha,I've sent a request to join the FB group early this wk and also sent a PM to you. However I hv not received any pm in my fb yet. I have also tried to go into my privacy settings but was unable to find any box which can enable or disable messages from non friends. Can you please assist my request? Thanks!

dreambear
look for pm from "giftsat budgetprice" under "öthers" folder of inbox.
thanks!!
ps: reg ur pm..i think, it would've gone under the junk mails...so i would have cleared it.

Somebody by the name of Celiawon pm'ed me but I tried to pm back but they wouldn't allow pm back. Celiawon, please activate your pm settings.

to all those who wanted to join the fb group & had sent the request to join the group...
Please check your 'óthers'section of the inbox. also look for message from 'giftsat budgetprice'.
thanks

I'm a single working male professional, local Chinese, well educated, financially stable, in good physical and mental health, non-smoker, in my early forties who loves children and hope to raise one or two happy and healthy kids of my own. Had not been too lucky in the romance department and have not been able to meet the right girl so far. But not willing to let that deprive me of the joy and satisfaction of parenthood, and hope to enjoy fatherhood while I still have the health and energy to see my child grow up. If I can find that wonderful woman someday, we can have more children of our own but she must also be able to accept and love our adopted children equally.

I understand that single men may adopt only male babies in Singapore. I'm confident that I will be able to give my adopted child the best that any parent can offer, teach him the right moral values, and raise him up to be a good and useful citizen. I have the means to give my child a safe, secure and comfortable environment to grow up, and to pursue his dreams whatever that may be.

I believe that adoption is one of the greatest acts of love and giving, as it is only someone who really loves children unconditionally who will be able to love and give freely to a child who is not his own.

If you are an unmarried mum, facing an unwanted pregnancy, who is feeling lost and helpless, if you're thinking of abortion as you believe you will not be able to support the child you're carrying or because your family will not accept the child, and you're willing to consider giving up your child for adoption to a loving parent, do contact me privately to tell me more about your pregnancy at this email: [email protected]

Only genuine and sincere replies please. We can discuss further on how to proceed with the adoption process if everything is ok on both sides, in accordance with Singapore adoption laws. Thanks for reading and may all children grow up in happy and safe families.

Hi,

Any idea what is the cost for adopting a child? We tried for ivf but it wasn't successful. My doc was saying I'm having difficulty in conceiving so would like to adopt a child at low cost. Can anyone help me

Thanks

Hi ladies,

My sister & bro-in-law are looking to adopt and have already gone for the talk by Touch. They are putting their HSR together already. From what she heard, it is possible to adopt 2 babies (must be siblings) using one HSR. Is that true?

Also, does anyone have the experience of adopting siblings? I presume it's not very common to come across twins or siblings for adoption?

One last question :p
They met up with Alice from Lotus and while she gave them some good advice, she kept talking about her religion & why she doesn't really like dealing with Chinese couples. My sis wasn't very comfortable with that. Is there another reputable agency that deals with M'sian babies, preferably newborns?

Sorry for the long post
happy.gif

Hi,

My wife and myself is a chinese Singaporean couple in our mid 30s. We love kids a lot. However, we have failed IU and IVF after 3 attempts.
We are seeking to adpote a child. Financially we are strong and can give the child a very good home and bring up the child well.

If there you have plans to give up your new born due to unforeseen situation, we hope to adpote your child.

We love children very much, we are financially stable, well educated, and very keen to adopt a child and give him/her a good home.

Only sincere and genuine replies please.
[email protected]

Hi everyone,

Does any of you know about surrogacy? Etc costs, the center or person to contact, can please share with me?

Thank

Mrs Ching, i hope this finds you well. Surrogacy, I think, is illegal in S'pore.....

oneman, i'm sorry to hear of your failed attempts to conceive. it must have been rather distressful for both of you and i'm glad you have decided to proceed onto other means of having a family. i'm an adoptive mom of 2 girls, now 8 and 3.5 yo and went through 5 disappointing years of trying to conceive. adoption has been the best option for us too and we are glad to did it because if we didn't, we'd stillb e childless today. have you started your process of getting your home study report done? check out: http://app.msf.gov.sg/Adoption/StatutoryDeclaration.aspx

parentswannab: congrats! if you have put your feelers out to the various agencies, wait for your baby to find you! it can be anytime!

swcl197: we know several families who have adopted through Lotus and they all have good feedback on their experience with Alice - all races. Do encourage your relations to reconnect with Alice.

to all of you wanting to adopt, may i urge you to go through reputable agencies or organisations such as Fei Yue or Touch. There will always be those soliciting and trying to make a fast buck and the families and babies are sometimes left high and dry. Counseling is of utmost import for birthmoms in order for them to part with their babies in the right frame of minds so that the entire adoption and legal process goes through smoothly. It is also important for later on in life when and should your child request for information about their adoption and request to search for birthfamily. You want to be above board for all that because a family, after all, is built on love and trust.

Does anyone know approx how long does the whole process take, up to the time the child arrives? Assuming adopting a local baby... We already have a child of our own but thinking of adopting another. Do the agencies favour childless couples over couples who already have a child?

hi, has anyone adopt local babies? can share yr experiences pls. ive registered for the PAB in November, wonder what i have to do next? I intend to adopt local babies. Can someone also send me the link to the fb page?

when i click on link, it says page has been removed? is the page still available?

All prospective adoptive parents who wish to join our FB group,

The procedure for joining the group

Steps:
1. login to ur usual fb account
2, click on the link from this page https://www.facebook.com/groups/adoptioninsg/
3. press on join the group
4. you should have enabled "message from non-friends" facility in your fb account.
5. You would be getting a pm in your fb account from "giftsat budgetprice" under "öthers".
6. if you are serious in joining the group, you have to reply to the pm within 2 weeks. if you didn't reply, your request will be turned down.
7. please allow 1-2 days for any member to "approve" ur request

Note: if you don't want to enable the facility, I wouldn't be to send you the message. if I'm not able to send you the message, you wouldn't be able to join the group.

NOte2: This group is only for serious prospective parents & adoptive parents. IF you are a agent please don't join or if you are looking for your friend, please don't join on behalf of them
happy.gif

Thanks for your understanding

Mrs_ha,

I tried to click on tge fb link but seems like it has been removed? Is the fb group for adoption still active? Keen to join.

Thanks

Apologies for not able to reply earlier.

People, if you are keen to join our fb page, please message ur requests to "giftsat budgetprice" on fb. you need to add the account as your friend, so that you can be added to fb group successfully. We can take up from there accordingly.

you need to send in a reply for the following:

We would like to know the reason, why you would like to join this group? Are you in the process of adopting? are u an adoptive parent or currently exploring to adopt for yourself or for anyonelse? Please reply, so that we can process ur request accordingly. Thanks Admin

PS: if you would like to join the group, Its mandatory to send in the reply.

Hi mom_to_be, I have added you in my FB. Should I wait for you to add me in before I say the reason in the FB msg? I have send a short msg to you to indicate that it is me. FB said my msg will be in deposited in your "other" in box.

hi mom_2_be,

ive PM u on FB at giftsat budgetprice, however, it says that my msg will go to your OTHER folder.
Kindly check yr other folder too.

My husband and I would like to adopt, hence, we would like to join the group so that we can learn from others experiences and how we can get started. We have completed the PAB but still stuck at not knowing what to do next. We're looking at local adoption as it seems less complicated.

We're currently staying with the parents while our home is being built, should we apply for HSR for foreign adoption, do you think it will be approved?

when i click on link, it says page has been removed? is the page still available?

Back