Calling mommies staying near commonwealth

Hi Hapi,

Aiyo... must be exhausting for both of you... Thank God for a speedy recovery!

Now that the viral fever is gone, can seat back and relax a bit
happy.gif
Must be feeling so tensed!

<font color="0000ff">Hi Ladies,
Everyone seems to be so busy. HM, say hello to Max for me, please give him lots of food now. Marissa still asking about him. Told her that he may take a class at Montessori, shes asking me whether its the same class as her. As for me, next month would be worse, my maid going back for 3 weeks, have to call Korea for help.
SIL coming over to babysit for a month.
Also busy with overseas spree, having quite alot of fun with this.
By the way, have started a spree for the Popcorn penset, take a look, let me know what you think?

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/590029/2297924.html?1238392556
</font>

<font color="aa00aa">Hi Mummies, how's everyone?

Hi YLC,

Yah really tired looking after him, thank god he is ok now. How's yr darling princess?

Hi M1030,

Ya I will, you must be really busy... The web addy cannot access leh...

Take Care mummies, will chat again...</font>
smile.gif

Hi mummies
happy.gif

How are you??

Hapi,
Ya very busy these few days... Bp &amp; stuff lor kekeke
happy.gif

M1030,
ur link not working leh? I'm interested but then hardly have time to even check it out!

hey anyone wants to order old navy? I'm thinking of ordering but then need $150 then got free delivery. then now got 30% off new arrivals... pm me hor!

<font color="0000ff">Hi ladies,
Home on mc today. Feeling terrible, my niece gave me her iMac so now I can lie in bed to check email, etc. Haha,now I don't have to take a number to use the desktop at home.

ylc, my link got deleted lah. apparently I can't do that in Overseas spree and I think I got some complaints too. Anyway, if you are interested, I have extra sets cos' some mummies cancelled their order before paying. Again I make the same mistake of ordering without getting the payment first.

I think my colleague interested in Old navy, let me check with her tomorrow and let you know. If she wants, i will just forward her order to your email.

By the way, I forwarded everyone the link for the Maid abusing the Child, did you all get it?

I can't bear to watch it, its so distressing to see the helpless kid being stepped and kicked by a maid.

Anyway, I will try to rest now, check back again.

Take care everyone.

</font>

Hi M1030,

Aiyo what a pity... how much is one set? I come collect from you
happy.gif
I'm sure C will be facinated by it!!!
happy.gif

I didn't get the link leh... but anyway i saw it on another thread. I watched it and its horrible!!!! See halfway, closed the stupid thing cus really can't bear to watch on. I feel so bad for the little kid!!! so poor thing lor!

<font color="0000ff">Ladies,

Beware of the man wearing cap, he just robbed an auntie a while ago just downstair of Blk 59. The lady went to the supermarket and was loading her groceries at the loading area when the man grabbed her bag. He got away and the police is investigating. I spoke to her and the description is exactly the one Wang gave earlier in the thread. </font>

happy.gif

M1030,

was it at night or in the broad daylight?
must really look out! OMG... i'm like those who will go to supermarket and carry loads of stuff one lor!

<font color="0000ff">Hi ylc,
Around 3+pm on Sunday, can you believe it? This is daylight robbery. I was in the mall at that time so I was not aware this was happening just outside the mall. Hubby went to the mall to look for me and told me about it. Try not to carry another handbag if you are grocery shopping, just keep your money in your pocket so theres nothing for him to rob, only groceries.</font>

Hello mummies!

Hey m1030,
There's a report I chanced upon the internet abt a case of molest on 17 Feb in strathmore estate. And in 2006, there's also another report but all different description.

I guess its because the estate is too quiet tts why we are always targeted.

Hi mummies,

alamak! I'm the kind carrying lots of things plus handbag one lor!!!! arghhh... that idiot really make our estate so unsafe!!! The police better step up on security or else complain to the MPs there... but its LKY area leh...

Hope he gets caught soon... wonder will the men in our estate help to capture him while he does the broad daylight robbery? or will they just keep quiet &amp; mind their own biz?

Actually these days i noticed familiar faces sitting at the lobby area of blk 48. I guess those are RC members who keeping watch around our area.

Wang,
you know what? I think they do patrol ard our area. the other day at the playground, somebody checked out my hb... cus you know y? he's fair, tall, wearing cap! hahahaha but then he's with me &amp; caitz so they didn't bother him but looked at him and ponder! hahaha

<font color="aa00aa">Hi Mummies,

How's everyone? So much happening leh... Hope that everyone is doing fine
happy.gif
Take care &amp; will drop by again...</font>
smile.gif

Hi Hapi,
Wah so long nvr see you here already!!! How are you?

Wang,
ya lor... hahhaa i was laughing my head off too when i noticed it!

<font color="aa00aa">Hi Mummies,

How's every one out there?

Hi ylc,

Yah busy like a bumble bee loh... Sigh
sad.gif
How's everything?</font>
kao_smile2.gif

Hey hows things with everyone????

C was ill for 2 weeks (High Fever, cough, running nose, diarrhoea) ... got me so worried... but now she has recovered just need to gain more weight cus she lost 600g!

Hey ON got sale! Anyone wants to get stuff from there? Got Free domestic shipping too! Let me know ya!

hihi....

I am not a mummy yet but would love to join u ladies..residing at TH area and planning to hv one soon...wish me luck ladies...cheers...
happy.gif

hi clcl &amp; pinny,

Welcome to the thread
happy.gif

good luck clcl... u planning for next yr? hehe i'm planning one next yr but so far no luck...

pinny,
not yet send my ger for swimming class but brought her swimming few times only. been to a trial when she was less than a yr and she was so frightened! well guess now its time to learn properly.

hi nyc,

ya, planning for one next yr and so far no luck also..been 2 mths liao stil no gd news...so sad..haha..wat abt u??? hw long have u been ttc??

Hi clcl,
started since 3months back... but then a bit harder for me cus I'm still bfing my 3yr old daughter. Hard to wean her off. So far no blessings yet... oh well... when its time its time ;) Have to maintain a happy heart at all times, then its easier to be preggy
happy.gif
Dun be stress over it then the process is not enjoyable and harder to be pregnant! ;)

Hi mummies!

Can i join in this thread? I live at Jln Bt Merah near IKEA. Am a SAHM, my girl 2yrs+ old.

Hi Mrs Wang,

Still remember me? Think met u once at anchorpoint with yr girl Gwenda, right? Hope to meet up more mummies within our area.

hi jessica,

Welcome
happy.gif
have i met you too? I was with Mrs Wang last time when she met up with some mummies at anchorpoint.

Hi ylc,

Oh ya! I remembered there is another mummy with Mrs Wang and it is you. How are u? Do u both met often still? U stay near Strathmore too? Do call me if there is any outing leh. Not easy to know mummy stay near each other and also SAHM. Hope to meet up more mummies ;).

Hi Jessica,

Yeah it must be me
happy.gif

I'm expecting my no. 2 now
happy.gif

Yup I'm staying there
happy.gif
Yeah not easy to know many mummies staying around our area
happy.gif
Most mornings I will be at Holland Village and will go back home in the afternoons after picking up my girl. I still go either ikea or anchorpoint to walk walk
happy.gif

just sharing: for older kids holiday prog at CC
happy.gif

Calling for 12 kids to start class... ages 7-10yrs &amp; 5-12yrs

if you keen to join, do proceed to the website for details or call 6778 5163 B.Vista
<font color="0000ff">1) Thinking Loft Critical Thinkers (7 - 10 years)
Description: For children aged 7 - 10 years, they will be introduced to the 7 steps of critical thinking to strengthen their problem solving skills. We hope to st .....

Organising CC: BUONA VISTA Community Club is at Holland Drive
Venue: MULTI-PURPOSE ROOM
Date: 15-Dec-09
Time: 11:15 AM - 12:45 PM
Fee: $20.00 (passion card members) $30.00 (non passion card members)</font>

if you keen to join, do proceed to the website for details or call 6473 0521(LengKee)
<font color="119911">2) HIP HOP DANCE - CHILDREN (5 - 12yrs)
Description: This dance originated from the United States and comprises Funky, Break and Hip Hop. All these street dances are choreographed to upbeat music and s .....

Organising CC: LENG KEE Community Club is nearby RedHill MRT
Venue: DANCE STUDIO
Date: 16-Dec-09
Time: 02:00 PM - 03:30 PM
Fee: $12.00 - $12.00 </font>

Search details on website: http://one.pa.gov.sg/CRMSPortal/CRMSPortal.portal

click: activity, search for location and go thru' pages...

happy.gif
blessings

yeah the thread is pretty quiet now.
Hey my neighbour might be selling. Think they moved out already but havent sell their flat cus they havent settle their divorce.

Hi everyone...

wow....finally this thread is moving...hehe...any preggies mommies here? im currently expecting and will be due next mth..
happy.gif

hope to knw more and share more...cheers...

Hihi, I'm quite close by, near Alexandra/Queesntown, one stop away =)
I have a 2 1/2 year old girl...experienced mommy so happy to share my 2c worth heehee

Hihi.

Is this thread still alive?

like to meet/get to know mummies who live ard queenstown area.

My gal is juz 2.5 mths old. Like to learn
more from other mothers.
happy.gif

Hi pigpigmummy,I'm staying in Queenstown too..yup me too.. Would like to get to know mummies who stay in this area too. Is this your 1st baby?

Hi, we are looking for an experienced full-time babysitter to take care of our 6-month old baby girl. Area near Queenstown, Commonwealth, Dover, Holland, Redhill, & Ghim Moh.

Rates: Negotiable
Day: Monday to Friday (excluding PHs)
Time: 8.00am to about 6.30pm

Please call Seetoh at 9732-3277 (hp) if you have any contacts for babysitting. Thank you

Back