Calling ALL Thomas TRain FANS!

Hi Teng,

I have
happy.gif
Alternatively, you can buy from Toys R Us... on sale now at S$29.90 I think. They have Thomas, Percy and James.

How was your party?

Hi col1ectionz,

u have ... i got take a look at Toys R Us 1st ..if cannot find, can loan/rent from you ?? but i need 2 sets for my 2 boys ...

party was great .. at least my boy and his classmates were so excited with his cake and trains and the goodies given ... 8-P

thanks to you ...

btw, did you bring ur boy to thomas show ?

hi co11ectionz,

i lobang 2 packs, ok ? i still dinking if i shd get wristband or watch type .. kekeke ...

let me know how to pay u in total coz i most likely to opt for postage unless u dun mind holding for me and go over to pick it from you during the wkends .. i dun need it urgently coz i still hv 2 boxes ... thanks ...

Hi berrybaby, the expiry for the patches are 2012. Let me know if you are keen to order 2 boxes. Have hit 10 boxes already. WIll proceed to place order once confirmed. THanks!

hi ladies n mummies...

stumbled upon this thread by chance... been a SMH member for so long and didn't know there's a TTT thread... :þ

my son is 3yrs+.. and a huge Thomas fan...

actually i'm looking for the Thomas the tank engine bed that Spotlight was selling last year.
i wanted to buy it then, but we were re-decorating the room for my son, so was thinking to go back and buy it once the room is ready... who knows when i went back 1mth later, everything was sold out cos they did a 50% promo on all the character beds.... super regret!!!!!
i just wanted to ask the mummies here... anyone bought the bed then, and your lil boss have "outgrown" it... or didn't use it, etc... and willing to let go??? i'm getting quite desperate cos i brought my lil boy "bed-shopping" and he doesn't like any of those other car/bus/train/boat beds that is available....
sad.gif

it looks the bed in this pic...

3873788.jpg

thanks in advance!

hi mommies,

my little boy is a big Thomas the Train fan.....Any idea where I can get Thomas blanket, face towel and hand towel? Thanks a millon.....

starz

hehe, i've the bed. Unfortunately, i can't sell to u coz my son still loves it. I asked him if he prefers the Ikea bed, he said he likes his Thomas bed better.

Did u ask Spotlight if they'll bring in again? Maybe they might.

mashy,
thanks for replying.... i was actually on the waitlist @ spotlight for awhile cos they said they are bringing in new stocks.. but after 4 months, they said no, not bringing in already... thats y now looking high n low for it lor....
i understand... if its my son, it'll be the same...
happy.gif

hi mummies...

not sure if anyone still checking this thread... but i found this Thomas themed adult-size single bed from Korea, and also have secured the "cheapest" shipping that I can find...
I am ordering 1 bed & 1 shelve for myself, but need another 2 beds order and 1 shelve order to get the best "economy of scale" for shipping cost....

the designs and ESTIMATED PRICE (include shipping and GST incurred upon shipment arrival) are as follows... (this is based on estimated currency exchange rate as at today. tied to USD for shipping and Korean won for retail price)
I will provide detailed breakdown of costs upon shipment arrival, so that everything is transparent and to avoid any disputes on costing.
I would also like to highlight that please take the estimated pricing as ESTIMATED ONLY. I do not expect the actual to differ too much... but as I've mentioned, when everything is in, I will provide a very detailed breakdown for your understanding of how the final cost is derived at...

Please also note that it is ONLY BEDFRAME ONLY, DOES NOT INCLUDE ALL OTHER ACCESSORIES/FURNISHINGS SEEN IN THE ATTACHED IMAGES.....

Thomas Bed A:
4010121.jpg

Estimated Total Price = S$480.00

Thomas Bed B:
4010122.jpg

Estimated Total Price = S$500

Thomas Bed C:
4010123.jpg

Estimated Total Price = S$560

Thomas Shelve:
4010124.jpg

Estimated Total Price = S$150

Due to the high price of these items, upon confirmation of order, I will need to collect a deposit of up to 50% of the price for my security purpose.
At the same time, for your security, I am willing to provide you with a scanned copy of my IC.

As I'm troubling someone to do the ordering and shipping arrangements for me, I am only able to take in CONFIRMED ORDERS with DEPOSIT... and limited to 2 orders for bed and 1 order for shelve. (cos I'm taking 1 each for myself...)

You can choose to post here, or email me for order and confirmation.

I will only be able to advise when the item will arrive after placing orders, and it will be by TNT Air-shipment.

Lastly, when items arrive in Singapore at my house, you would have to arrange for self-collection at my house (Hougang area) due to the bulky-items. The beds will come in 2 boxes, and shelve in 1 box. Bear in mind that it is a single-sized bed, so you'd probably need at least a van, or a lorry to transport the items....

Thank you!

p.s.: for those of you who want to see more details of the bed design, etc... this is the website:
http://english.gmarket.co.kr/challenge/neo_goods/goods.asp?goodscode=179551508&pos_shop_cd=EN&pos_class_cd=90000021&pos_class_kind=T

Hi,

Other than Toys Rus, may I know where I can get the wooden series? I dun see any wooden series in the 2 Robinsons and Kiddy Palace. Thank you!

Hi Mummies,
Can anyone advised if the thomas take along, old track can be connect togther with the new track using connector??

Thanks in advance

Hi vivi, I may be selling off my son's Thomas furniture when we shift in Dec. I have a Thomas bed & Thomas table n stool. Still considering whether or not to keep his train table.

Hi,
My son and I are new to Thomas the Train. Would like to find out where to get those pocket-size wind up Thomas the Train toys? Are they available at the Singapore malls?

Thank you.

looking for Fisher-Price Take Along Thomas Die-Cast Engine...

anyone selling cheap? pm me yah... thanks.

Hi all, my son is a great Thomas and Tomy plarail fan. Fr wooden series, the toy shop in Tangling mall stocks up almost everything u want

hi,
I would like to get the the train table and train set. something similar to this.
6021936.jpg

anyone knows where i can buy it?

Better Toy Store is very expensive.

Hi all, I have a Thomas Wooden Railway shaped toy chest cum seat to let go of. I bought it as part of the Roundhouse set but unfortunately, don't have room for it so it was never used.

It's a big, very sturdy wooden Thomas with a black cushioned seat. People have said their kids enjoy playing with the storage unit as much as the actual train set as it's like a big pretend train they can ride on and also use it as a seat. Will easily store over 80 pieces of track, a roundhouse/bridges/other feature pieces and many trains.

Seat as well as the entire top of the train can be lifted up to access the contents. As far as I know, this cannot be bought separately. Selling for $150 (only the chest, no trains or tracks). Please PM if you're interested. Thanks!

6106814.jpg
6106815.jpg

I didn't know there was this thread! My son's a big fan of Thomas and Friends
happy.gif
After doing much reading on the characters, my hb and I are also fans!

Back