Buying bed or mattress for confinement lady?

cinnamoroll

Hi All, i do not have a spare bed/mattress for my confinement lady. i would like to get some advise whether it is more practical to get just a mattress or an actual single size bed. I am thinking whether it is more useful to get actual bed..maybe in future some of the days me/hubby can take turn sleep on the spare bed in the other room for night feeds..any experienced mummies can advice? Thanks.

hi we bought a single bed to put in bb room for my first child. in consideration for comfort of CL and also for future use (in case one of us ill/CL bed again for 2nd child/add bed rail when first child ready to sleep on his own...) now first child is 3+, the bed has served well as CL bed, changing bed for child, guest bed and soon CL bed again... ;)

hope this is useful.

actually jus get mattress will follow.. experienced nanny is okay sleeping on mattress as they are light sleeper. unless you are willing to spend then ok.. otherwise, I would suggest a sofa bed.

actually jus get mattress will follow.. experienced nanny is okay sleeping on mattress as they are light sleeper. unless you are willing to spend then ok.. otherwise, I would suggest a sofa bed.

I got a sofa bed for my CL and it has served well now after she left, as a seat in baby's room to feed him

I bought an air bed for the confinement lady (from giant around $29.90 with promo).... Cos it is quite comfy and after that can deflate and just keep in cupboard...

I bought an air bed for the confinement lady (from giant around $29.90 with promo).... Cos it is quite comfy and after that can deflate and just keep in cupboard...

hi mummies, do u have recommended confinement nanny ?
I'm headache to locate a good one ...
Appreciated PM me ...thx

Back