brown staining

Hi mummy
Pls see ur gynae asap. Some online says it can be implantation related. .but can also be due to other reasons which sometimes oral plus hormone injections can help. Gynae would be best person to advice.

Hi mummy
Pls see ur gynae asap. Some online says it can be implantation related. .but can also be due to other reasons which sometimes oral plus hormone injections can help. Gynae would be best person to advice.

thanks. actually the brown staining is the starting of my chemical pregnancy. my hcy lvl drops during first 5 weeks..

That's probably just like beginning or tail end of menses - super light menses hencr staining, just that it's not related to menses but pregnancies.

Hi, if during pregnancy, go see a gynae as it could be a sign of unstable pregnancy. But don't worry as he will prescribe hormone pills to help support the pregnancy.and if it doesn't improve he might give hormone injections in addition to the hormone pills. And more bed rest will help big time! :)

Hi, never encounter is good news! :) sometimes is unstable pregnancy.. I got it every time. . But usually 1 course of hormone pills worked. But last round I needed a few jabs on top of a few course of pills plus bed rest... but most pregnant mummies never get it at all which is good news! :)

Hi usually no pain or cramps.. but as shared earlier, it could be due to unstable pregnancy. However if one is pregnant and experiences cramps on top of brown stains or vice versa, please
See gynae asap so he can do e needful. .

I experienced bleeding to staining with abdominal pains during my first trimester when I was into probably 8 weeks. Was given hormone pills to support the implantation (took for about a month) and the staining slowly stopped as I entered second trimester. Now that I'm doing my scans for second trimester, I found out that I have a low lying placenta which probably explains my early trimester bleeding!

See a doctor early. I think the hormone pills helped greatly!

Back