Beware of mummies asking for items to bless

Robieqgal

Hi all mummies, i have encounter a mummies asking for newborn clothings and etc. claiming low income and expecting 5th one. Blessing my newborn clothings to her but to my shock, she in turn posting and selling off at a token of $xx. If you feel you are not in need and just wanted to make $$ out of it, please do not ask for sympathy to get things blessed. Let those who really needs have a chance instead.

Hi all mummies, i have encounter a mummies asking for newborn clothings and etc. claiming low income and expecting 5th one. Blessing my newborn clothings to her but to my shock, she in turn posting and selling off at a token of $xx. If you feel you are not in need and just wanted to make $$ out of it, please do not ask for sympathy to get things blessed. Let those who really needs have a chance instead.
Thanks for alerting

maybe u wish to specified more detail on tis person as im oso a mummies n preggy no.5 askin for blessing for my newborn..so wonderin who u refer to??

Hi Sunrisemum u post on18/10/2015 -----(any mummies blessing tidbits(can b biscuits, chocolates, sweets or crackers) for my 3kids age 4,3&2years old .im livin in rental amk n currently preggy 6mth) So u are expecting no 5 or 4 ????

I can fully understand those who is expecting 3rd, 4th n 5th etc to ask for blessing items as no point buying new ones too. However, i don't like the idea that asking for the items and ended selling off saying u making space. If u feel it's too much and taking space, just post to offer to others mummies in need. I believe they will be willing to travel all the way to pick from you.

oh dear, im also one of the mummies who received blessing from u before... and currently preg with fifth child... hope u could list the mummy name down probably so as not to misunderstand.... just my thought.

I will not name out as for those conscience are clear, and also do not post and resell the blessing items for token sum of $$ in mother forum to those looking for low budget or free item mummies, don't be bother who i m referring to. My message is to the one feeling guilty of coz.

Robieqgal, your warning seems useless. These culprits seems not to care what others think of. They have been doing this coming to 2 years and still cheating around.
Some moms here do not really care by participating or encouraging them more.
Lets be truthful to our hearts, if you can have so many bunch of kids, it just proved that you are rich and affordable. The only difference is that you like to rob others in broad day light.

I likes to bless items for needy.
But i hate those who asking and then resell it.
Whenever parents want to do something, plz beware kids always look at what parents do.
Are you telling me you will like your kids to cheat around?
I am blessing with my true heart
If ppl taking items juz for resell... always remember karma exist.
It might not harm you but think about family members.
I always believe as before married, im not a "good" type
My hubby encourage me to go for class which guiding us..
accompany me to go through even i know he went few times
I hope the mummy who really in need asked for the items but not reselling
Thanks

Totally agree to all mummies which commented. If u r really in need of the blessed items, when u already got it on hands, but feel u do not need that many or don't really want to keep it, please pass it on as a blessing to other mummies and not RE-SELLING or asking for token of etc.etc.

Totally agree to all mummies which commented. If u r really in need of the blessed items, when u already got it on hands, but feel u do not need that many or don't really want to keep it, please pass it on as a blessing to other mummies and not RE-SELLING or asking for token of etc.etc.

But the problem until today, we still have many liars who claimed how poor they are, need rations,.......... If you investigate, you will see these are the same statements within a few new members nick. When they are being caught, they keep making new members name and sell through another name. One person is worse, she lies that she donates to others but the truth she never donates and only play out others. I really despise these shameful mummies. Their daughters or sons will grow up to be liars after these shameful mummies set these examples to them. If you have no money, do not make so many babies.

What I always believe, when you are able to make so many babies, you bear your own consequences. This also means that you are rich enough to make so many babies and do not deserve any outside help.
Who do not want a football field full of children?

sunrisemum, I really do not understand what you are writing even though I have read many times. I could only guess what you are writing.
tink first? about what? ummm, I am sorry but is it you admitting to this?
I just do not understand whats your meaning and relevant of writing all those eggs, hubby.

btw wat ting do i need to admit ya??its true who say low income cant preggy many baby??if ppl wana help den help lor if dun wan to help n say negative tinkin den stay away...

Next time , pls post photo. No wonder when I ask for blessing for my sil who is having financial crisis. No one reply. This message u post is not fair to us. U make everyone else who is needy a conman .

Hi Minji, I sympathise with your sil's situation but also share Robieqgal's view with regards to dishonest members/mummies.
Perhaps the fact that you are a new member and not too clear on what items you are looking for (besides bb gal's clothes) have deterred mummies like me who genuinely want to help. I am one mummy who has some maternity/bb items to bless but because of the subject matter is holding back and considering to donate the items to charity.
Would it be possible for you to state what type of bb items you are looking for so that all the helpful mummies can review again?

By the way, I have ever encountered a man collected stroller from motherhood and sold to mum at high price too as both my friend and I had met the same person on two occasion . Pls beware that such person does exist.

Please mummies; if you have any extra stuff to give away save the hassle of vetting these conman and donate to the salvation army. Saves you the hassle and for sure it goes to the needy. And yes they are the same people and lurking at many forums; not just motherhood. get it free here and then sell it at another forum

Back