Best Confinement Nanny

cassiopeiaxy

Hi,

I have engaged Aunty Liang Yok Ngoh (#239) from STAR Confinement Nanny.
We have compared the different rates from various agencies like (e.g. PEM) and STAR Confinement Nanny is the most value for money.

My husband and I are thankful to Aunty Liang, for the help rendered in the past month. As the first-time parents, we are grateful to have had her with us for the last 1 month to help us with our baby and letting us have time to rest and recover from the baby whirlwind. Aunty Liang is trustworthy, humble, genuine, sincere, 20 years of experience and exhibits professionalism in her area of expertise. She records every baby’s feed, amount of milk baby drinks, change of diaper, sounds that baby makes, change of behaviour at different hours, and updated us in the morning on what happened at night. She is very attentive and meticulous in handling baby, put baby’s interest first, and always patient in soothing baby when she gets cranky. I have no worries leaving baby with her. When my baby shows signs of jaundice, she would advise us on steps to lower the jaundice rating and my baby’s jaundice level was 0 during the second PD check.

Besides taking care of the baby, she cares for my well-being and repeatedly reminded me to rest more. She prepared 3 meals a day to our liking, brewed TCM herbal soup and red date drinks for me daily, prepared herbal bath water for me, helped me in my household chores (e.g. laundry). She helps us to clean up the house whenever she can, though we don't expect her to do so. Her cooking is yummy and includes a wide variety of food that aids in my recovery. She is a walking encyclopaedia of what mummy can eat to improve overall health, breastmilk supply and improve baby’s condition. Aunty Liang surpassed our expectation and gave us a peace of mind and time to ourselves.

Aunty Liang is available and you can engaged her service through STAR Confinement.

Back