Anyone with Indonesian Maid to let go? urgent

vinatan

Hi, I'm looking for an Indonesian maid to help at my place. We need her to be able to take care of my 4 year old son - feed, shower and fetch him to and from school bus. Basic housework and cooking for my small family. She is not required to buy groceries or travel to different homes.

Most importantly, she must be able to speak English, and manage alone in the house.

Hi I have an experienced independent indonesian maid who fits your bill perfect, I am going overseas and dun require her. Perhaps you might want to contact me

Elle

Hi Eleora,

I'm keen. Can you PM me your contact? thanks
happy.gif

hi all,
Im also looking for a gd transfer maid. Indo & filipino is ok. But the indo maid must be able to understand & speak Eng. My current maid will be leaving after CNY, so need a new helper to help out with my 2 gals & the hsehold chores. Anyone can help? Pls pm me. Thks!
happy.gif

Hi
Anyone with good maid for transfer? indo. preferred

Household with 2 PILs , me, DH and 15M DS. A 19M nephew day care by MIL.

Main chores for maid - housework & cooking, assisting MIL in taking care of the boys.

both PIL and myself can speak Malay, so ok w/ indo. maid who can't speak Eng.

Need URGENTLY coz current maid failed to return after home leave & MIA.

Please PM or email me @ [email protected]
Thanks!

Hi, I am looking for an Indo maid, who is honest, clean, good attitude, can cook and loves kids/babies.(I have a 13 mths old daughter).

Anyone planning to transfer her maid, pls sms me at 81224095 or pm me. Thanks

Hi,

I'm looking for a transfer maid with prior experience taking care of young children in Singapore. If you know of or letting go a good transfer maid with the following criteria, kindly PM me with details and the relevant contact number. Thank you so much.

- Filipino, Indonesian maid.
- Must be able to speak English.
- Keen and able to take care of young children
- Able to cook, and perform general housekeeping.
- Pleasant personality with good attitude.

Hi,

I'm also looking for an indonesian maid becos my existing one is not honest on money. Anyone has a maid to transfer? She needs to take care of my 4 years old girl.

hi mummies

I am sending my indon maid bk to agency this sun 29th nov. She is 25yr old. Married wif no kids. Been wif me for 3mths. Her loan left less than $200 if not wrong. She take care of my 9mth old bb and helps my mil. I must say she is a very gd worker. Picked up and learnt things fast. Good command of spoken and written english. Handles my bb too well that he is attached to her. Honest. I leave my money around to test her. Can cook simple dishes. I am crazy to transfer her. But i dont like the fact that she is too chummy to my mil. Joke around and hug her wifout my presence. I am going to work in jan and my bb will be mostly taken care by her and mil. I am afraid that bcos her bonding wif my mil too close dat she may not listen to mil. BUT she follows my strict orders. Aniwae to ease my heart i chose to take the plunge and change her and hoping my new maid will draw a line wif my mil. Overall she is excellent and hopes that she works in a nice family. Pm me if u keen.

Hi Everyone ,

I am looking for a transfer Indo maid with prior experience. If you know of or letting go a good tranfer maid please kindly PM me the detail and relevant contact no .

- Indo maid
-understand / speak simple engish
- able to look after elderly
- able to look after young kid during weekend
- able to cook and perform general housekeeping
- pleasant personlity with good attitude
- No off days

Looking for transfer maid asap to take care of my boy (2 yrs old), can cook and general housekeeping.

- Worked in sg for working family at least 2 yrs
- once a month off day
- Speak english
- Positive attitude and humble
- Loves children

I can be contacted [email protected]

Thanks!

Indonesian muslim maid's available for transfer.

29 yrs old / widow / 2 kids.
She is good with kids (I have 3 children ranging from infant - 6 yrs old currently) and can cook malay dishes well. She wakes up early in the morning to prepare breakfast and would start cleaning before my children wakes up. Understands basic English. Experienced in using appliances I have at home too.

Request 1x off day per month and has a handphone.

Interested mummies, you may email me direct to [email protected]

Hihi,

I have an indonesian maid to let go. She is 26 this year with 1 kid in Indonesia (divorcee).

She has been with us for 1yr. Prior to that she has worked in middle east for few years taking care of eldery. Reason to let go is our son will stay in full day cc from now onwards so we don't need her anymore.

Her main duty with us is to take care of our 2yr old son. Also she will do all the housework, laundry, cook lunch & dinner.

Her strength is her english quite ok (she teached my son A-Z & 1-20, etc). She can understand basic chinese also. She is honest and very obedient. Whenever we ask her to do things she will do immediately. Also she is very patient to our son.

Her weakness is she is abit slow in doing things so need some supervision but we are ok with it because she can take care of our son well. Also my MIL is at home for the whole day so still ok for us.

I would think her is quite good as i have heard of alot of bad experience before. Pls pm me if you are seriously interested. She is available since mid Jan.

Thanks..
happy.gif

Back