Anyone TTC in July 2006?

Re the electric vs manual pump. Actually very hard to say... I prefer electric coz my pump in style finish pumping in 10 mins very time saving. But my friend says her medela doesn't suit her makes her breast painful so the Avent Manual one is better for her.

Girl, HPT is the home pregnancy test. If OPK is not positive now, then your O period may be later or even earlier as indicated by your OPK. You need to test everyday to catch the O period. By right you should only have one ovulation per cycle. No need to BD everyday but alternate days should be good enough. But its all a matter of timing and most of us try for a few months before succeeding.

Hi, all

thanks for the advise.

Hi Mich,

thanks. I hope to conceive a piglet for my hubby leh.

Think this month i already missed my O day. Sign, think gona wait till next month.

how about u?

Girl, I used to have a 34 cycle day. My OPK showed +ve on the 19th day. So I BD on day 19 and day 21 and later on I confirmed that I ovulate on day 21 based on the online temperature monitor chart.

I also agree that BD on alternate days will be good. As I remember reading somewhere that the sperm is healthiest when you BD on alternate day.

Sweet, I've seen a 4-bedder before and I think its quite alrite too. The room for 4 bedder is definitely bigger than the 2 bedder but it also means must share toilet with 3 other person lah.
So if you choose a 1 bedder then full house you got chance to go deluxe leh.

Yah lor...one week 3 lesson is alot leh. But good lor coz machiam express course.

I don't think I am going to the isetan pte sale. I have been shopping so much recently till last nite kana calf cramp again so better not shop liao.

Peg, my bb is also most active just before I go to bed. But when I call the papa to come feel bb's movement, bb will stop moving for a while.

Good that you have gotten the bid...at least you will get your car before you deliver.

Yah lor..time really flies leh. Hahaha...

Mich, congrats to you for passing the test. 3 jars of urine sounds like you have to be there for at least few hours?

I heard Sweet said 2 weeks of bleeding which is scary and now you tell me 1 month. Will die or not????

Bear, ya lor, I was there from 8am - 12noon including seeing my gynae. The test itself was 2 plus hours, wait 1 hour for result, then wait 1 hour to see gynae... whole morning gone liao.

The first 2 weeks bleeding quite xiong then after that will tail off already... no lah won't die one coz its all the excess blood accumulated during pregnancy. So now just shedding all of it only. Anyway that's why must eat more protein and iron rich foods during confinement. My gynae give me iron tablets.

Must take care hor... dun walk too much already... since got calf cramp.

Mich, somehow it sounds so scary to bleed for one month. During our usual 7 days menstration its already so inconvenient and now it is going to last even longer. Then I really don't understand how can mummies tahan not bathing for a week or longer when they are bleeding???? Will have houseflies flying around right????

I am sure you bathe before you go hospital for delivery rite? So when is the next time you bathe after delivery?

mich, congrats for passing the test!
happy.gif
hope that i will pass it too in 2 weeks time

bear, i took leave for thurs private sale liao.. hopefully can get good stuff.. hahaha

Bear, that's why must bath lah... use the "dang feng cao" block wind herbs to bath. Even the nurse say must bath... or its very gross lor. Everyday I will bath and wash coz got stitches there mah. Dun bath may kenna infection even worse. I bathe the night I admit then I bathed the next day after giving birth. After pushing so hard, so much sweat and hair like siao za bo already. So I cannot stand it and went to take a shower.

Sweet, dun worry, I am sure you will pass
happy.gif
let us know what good buys you get from Isetan.

Sweet, you are always so well-prepared for the sale hor? Hahaha...so what do you intend to buy at isetan?

Mich, Hahahaha...I totally agree with you on the xiao za bor part. I also plan to bathe everyday. As for washing hair I will try to do it on alternate days lor. But usually if I don't wash hair for a day, I will kana pimple on my scalp. So might end up washing daily to keep fresh and smell good.

I was telling hubby the other day that people say I cannot touch water during confinement so he has to wash the clothe diaper but I will still bathe. Hahahah...he was laughing like crazy.

Hi, Mich,

wow, u already 27 weeks, so is a boy or girl?

My elder one is a girl too, she is not 26mths. : )

So "xian mu" you.: )

How I wish I can conceive this month.
happy.gif

How long have you tried? Did you use the OPK?
Actually is the 1st time i use
happy.gif

Hi, Bear, so u mean u BD on 19 and 21, and u strike? From the conversation between you and Mich, you aso expecting rite? How many months now? : )

Please give me some babydust! : )

Hi, Mich,

wow, u already 27 weeks, so is a boy or girl?

My elder one is a girl too, she is now 26mths. : )

So "xian mu" you.: )

How I wish I can conceive this month.
happy.gif

How long have you tried? Did you use the OPK?
Actually is the 1st time i use
happy.gif

Hi, Bear, so u mean u BD on 19 and 21, and u strike? From the conversation between you and Mich, you aso expecting rite? How many months now? : )

Please give me some babydust! : )

Girl, no ah..I BD on 15, 17, 19 and 21. After 21 we no energy liao. So I think its either the 19 or 21 that help me strike.
And it was also the 1st time I used OPK when I strike.

I am going week 25 liao...which is begining of 6th month.

722244.gif

Mikiko, I have saved those info in my spreadsheet mah. Whey, I thought I saw somewhere you expecting a boy huh?

Dear gals..

YAhoo !! If the HPT didnt bluff me, I think i've graduated this mth !! I used clearblue ( + / -) one to test an hour ago and the + signed appreared immediately on it and it's very clear and exactly same as the color on the leaflet ..Many thanks for all your wishing here, finally i made it. It's really long ttc journey for me since last July. My last af was 7/Feb, and my bday was 8/feb ( indeed it was my belated bday gift) , but i am not sure how many weeks i am now, how to calculate? Anyway i still dont believe that it's BFP, i need to see gynae and confirm before i accept it. U know what,I bought those 2tests in a pack one, just in case it's false alarm and i could keep 1 for next cycle cos too much disappointment in last few cycles and no confidences at all..Lastly, wish those still ttcg good luck & babydust to you all.
happy.gif

Patty, CONGRATS to you!!! So happy for you. So yours will still be a piggy baby.
722485.gif

If you count from 7th Feb, you should be 5 weeks pregnant. You can make an appt to see gynae end of this month when you are about 7 weeks pregnant and should be able to see water bag plus bb's heartbeat. But your current 5 weeks pregnancy is only an estimation as I remember your cycle is quite irregular...sometimes normal and sometimes super long.

Hey, so did you try the bai feng wan? Any tips to share with the other ladies here so that they can graduate soon and join us???

Mikiko, how many weeks pregnant are you now? If you don't like fish then there is no need to force yourself lah. Although fish is good but I am sure other food is nutritional too.You taking Neurogain now?

bear

Thank U, but i am scared if the HPT result was accurate or not hehe..i havent found any gynae yet, DH is very happy and nervous and when he saw the + sign and kept saying wana take photo to keep, and asked me to take urgent leave tomorrow and go to see gynae to confirm haha. But i have the feeling like af is coming ler..i meant the discomfort feeling.And i have sore nipple for a week liao. I believe that i have early O this mth that's why. Ya i had irregular af since ttc. I didnt take anything to 'bu', i also stopped taking folid acid few mths liao, but this morning i started to take again as i was scared if i really pg haha. Actly i was planning to ask DH to go for SA test if this mth still fail the mission, but now it seems no need liao hehe. Cant describe the feeling when the + sign turned out on hpt..my wish has really come true..
happy.gif
happy.gif

Patty, I can fully understand why you doubt the test result. Even that time the GP told me I am pregnant I also don't really believe ah.

Since you have another HPT why not you test again tomorrow morning. Clearblue HPT can't be wrong lah...if OPK & few HPT says you are pregnant then it means you are really pregnant!!!

Yes..you should continue your folic acid now till 1st trimester over. If you still need a confirmation from a professional, then by all means go to a gynae. You thought of where you wanna give birth? If you are interested in TMC then you can try Dr Khi (sweet's gynae) or Dr Wong (my gynae). Both our female gynae from ACJ Women's clinic located at TMC and both charges are the same.
If you want a gynae from KKH, Peg can give you some advice. If you want a gynae from Mt A, Mich can givce you some advice. And if you want a gynae from Eastshore, Wendy can give you some advice. Alot of choices hor???

hi, Bear,

Thank you for the baby dust. I already catch them!
happy.gif

I tested the OPK, only 1 line leh....so no O and also neber strike loh.: (

Reeally hope I can convey good news to you soon.

u and Mich week is quite close, so yours is boy or girl?

really very "xian mu" that so many already successfully ttc.

Congrats to all..

Congrats Patty!!

Bear
I now 19th liao. I not taking Neurogain but taking those fish oil supplement bought from Nature farm. Not sure it is the same as Neurgain

Girl, mine is a boy. Its my 1st child.
No need to be envious lah, you already have a girl. So your 1st child is unplanned one or you TTC for some time?

Mich's EDD & mine both in June.

Mikiko, you have done your detailed scan? So fast confirm its a boy ah? Your boy very cooperative hor? Which gyane you seeing and which hosp you intend to deliver at?
I am sure your gynae is able to advise you on whether the fish oil supplements is enough or not.

Wendy, you know yours boy or girl liao?

No have not done any detail scan yet. hee hee can see the bb birdie on the last visit
happy.gif
I am going to see the gynae tonite will double confirm bb gender again. By the way I seeing the gynae near to my place at bukit gombak. Same as you will be going to TMC to deliver
happy.gif

Good morning ladies

Patty, congrats!!

Mikiko, I also cannot take fish during my 1st and 2nd trimester (fish is my favourite before pregnancy). Now in my 3rd trimester, I am slowly starting to eat fish already, the smell of fish is not so bad now. I am also taking Neurogain.

Girl, lots of bb dust to you!!!!

Mikiko, wow...your bb really cooperative to show you his 'birdie' so soon. Yah, I am sure your gynae will confirm the sex of your bb tonite. Anyway you should be doing your detailed scan at week 20 which will confirm its a boy too.
So did you sign up any antenatal class at TMC?

Bear..my bb buai paiseh open his leg big big :p. Tonite will scan again. Hope the doc mistake the cord as birdie haha.
Have called up to book antenatal class at TMC but have not make payment yet. My class will only start end April
happy.gif

Hi, Bear

Thanks for your encouragement. Cos at times see my girl like to play with my nephew who is around 7mths plus, so thinking to conceive and give her a companion. and also my hubby seems to like to have a piglet.

Hey good to be same month as Mich, at least can share ideas as the 2 baby will be of the same age.
happy.gif

DId you go to Baby fair?
I went and saw so many preggie mummy, really very "xianmu"..heee

Hi Peg_gal,

thanks, catch your baby dust too! : )

wow u already in your third trimester. Going to deliver which month?

Mikiko, so I can see you wanted a girl more than a boy. If your gynae is very experience then shouldn't mistake the cord as birdie lah. That time my gynae saw something in between the legs but she told me its the cord not the birdie...and just nice cord block the birdie so she told me she guess its a girl.

So you signing up mrs wong class?

Girl, we still have another mummy call 'sweet' who is also a June mummy. Her EDD is just 2 days behind mine. All of us used to chat about TTC and now we started talking about getting ready for the bb.

I think you have 2 more chances to get a little piglet. So jiayou leh. Save all the energy for your fertile period and don't anyhow waste 'bullet' hor.
And, you should start on your folic acid already.

Yah..I went to the fair at Taka. Bought some stuffs for bb already.

Hi bear...

y aloh, i only have 2 chances to go, hopefully i can strike these 2 times.

Like to check if I use OPK to check and it show O today, should I BD on the same day or the next day?
I usually use the urine before i sleep to test, or should i test using the morning 1st urine?

I actually start my folic acid last month, but after last month not successful, i so demoralise and stop on folic liao
sad.gif

wow all your EDD so near leh..so good. can share informations....

any other mummies here still TTC? all all have already graduated, cos if so, then I better dun bother your cos your will be excited over the BB arrival topics
happy.gif

Girl, you can stay with us on the thread to catch baby dust
happy.gif
I tried for about 4 months before striking but I never use the OPK. Just guess the O date and try.

Patty, congrats! CLearblue can't be wrong... so happy for you!!! We have more and more graduates liao. Our thread very good hor.

Dear all,

Thanks for all your baby dust!!
I don't wana miss any of it!

Thanks so much for all your encouragement. Really hope I can strike fast and join all your bb topics.

But of course i still can contirbute through my 1st pregnancy experience loh
happy.gif

Okie, then once the OPK shows +ve, I will try BD tat day.

Actually very funny, if base on 34days cycle, my fertile day should be yesterday and the day before, but when i test via OPK, it still show a line.

why like tat
sad.gif

Girl, I have tried OPK for two mths and i gave up. The month that i strike, i did not test with OPK, I just anyhow ham dum and bd on alternate days.

If I remembered correctly, I used the opk after lunch and at abt eight. Before you test, you dun drink too much water and must hold your urine for abt a few hrs.

I think there are a few who have not graduate yet. Even though we have graduated, we still come in here and chat, so u are welcomed.

Wow...today very active here ah.
happy.gif

Mikiko, I think your class should be conducted by Mrs Wong.

Girl, I only tried using OPK once and that is the month I strike. I tested +ve on day 19 and I BD on day 19 and 21. After day 21 we rest liao.

I agree with Peg that you should use the urine around 8pm and try to hold urine for 1 or 2 hrs before testing.

If you dare to check your cervix then maybe you can use it to guide you on your fertile period.

Mich, our thread is really very 'wang' one. Once there is graduate in the month, there is bound to have more.

Hung, according to my gynae, once week 12 over then you completed 1st trimester. So which week are you in now? Going for the OSCAR or triple test?

patty, congrats!
happy.gif

hung, i take week 13 (from last LMP) as the start of 2nd tri
happy.gif

for those of u interested in diaper bags, there's a spree now!
happy.gif
i just paid for mine.. hehe

thanks all..

just double confirmed with my GP indeed i am pg, shd be 5wks now..she asked me to see gynae next weekend when i turn into wk7..i am very happy too
happy.gif

Dear all,

thanks.

But your meant by cervic, is it the mucus?

I still think of buying more OPK to put at home.
as I think I left 7 strips.

But after hear all your say that OPk din work, think i will consider.

So do your think I shd still BD now?

Btw what is OSCAR test. Think last time when i preggie with my girl, i neber do this test.

hi patty, congrats! Finally u made it!!

hi girl, dun be discouraged, it will be your turn very soon! All of us here also tried for a few months!

hi mikikio, u also seeing Dr Wong at Bukit Gombak? hehe, me too! u be choosing natural birth?

Thanks Whiterose.

By the way, i have the feeling like af is coming, is it normal ? also stomach cramp, discomfort ler..

i am quite panic, what should I do now ah? GP asked me go back and decide which gynae and asked me take folid acid, that's all..really nothing to do beside that ah?

patty, its normal lah! I also feeling like af coming and stomach cramp when I'm pregnant! I even got slight bleeding when I was about 5 to 6 weeks but its normal. As long as doc confirm u r pregnant, u are, dun worry and take good care of yourself from now on!

thanks whiterise..

ladies, i got the feeling like af is coming,and stomach cramps on/off, is it normal symtomps? normally when MS will kick in?

i am very panic ler cos i duno what shd i do now? will try to look for gynae soon, but before that do i need to do anything else? GP said nothing to do, just take folid acid. And asked me to eat as usual, no pantang? we havent told my immediate families yet,tot of telling them when i saw the bb heartbeat. Cos now i still worried if my pg will last or not. Many worries la..sigh.

Patty, what you want to do? Just keep smiling and go search for a gynae lor. And since you know you are pregnant now so just be careful with what you eat and what you do now. You can ask your hubby to help you with all the housework if you are doing it currently.

Girl, OSCAR test is similar to Triple test but it is done earlier and more accurate than triple test for detecting down syndrome in baby.

sorry double posting as i tot previous msg was not posted haha..

Bear, i will consider Mt A or TMC as i heard both are good. But i will decide only when i find my gynae..my GP said she can refer me to the gynae if i need one. Will see how..

Back