Anyone Staying at Bukit Panjang or nearby?

wow.. i think i missed out alot here.
i'm oso a Senja FTWM.
do keep me inform of such lobangs again in future..

Hi hui,

too bad saw ur email late and missed ur BP.
But ladies not sure if the moderators will delete this thread if they saw this cause dun think is allow.

Anyway like to join ur list. I'm from Senja 630, BB's name is Wen Xuan, girl girl. I'm a SAHM.

Hi taurus033,

wow so zun, I m oso staying at blk 630.
happy.gif

maybe we met in the lift before, hee hee
I m a FTWM...

Hi Hui,

I've transferred $33.73 to you last evening at 7 plus via atm. Din hv access to pc so couldn't inform you. I've sent a pm to you on my contact number. Sms me when the goodies arrive k?

Thanks thanks thanks for organising this! Yummy!

Hi Hui,

I had tsf $10.05 via ATM this morning. Ref:1690
Time:8.10am. Will PM u my HP no. Can only be collecting the goodies around 6.00pm.

Thks Jac

jac, tuna,
i've received ur trf. tks.

i will be placing order today at 10am. still waiting for this mystery person thanks kikynss to reply me. anyone knows her? i dun wan to be sabo leh.. i'll sms u mummies which day would be delivery and when goods arrived.

taurus,
oh, din no u stay jus senja. really ah? i din no it will be removed due to this leh...hope we quickly post lots of messages n put these postings to archive lor....

***hui mie zhen ju***
lol.gif

hi mummies,

amosco ordered. delivery : 2nd May(wed) between 1pm-5.30pm. will contact thru sms when items arrived. will also advise my address for collection then.

expiry date of goods said to be in 2009. if wan to keep long, put in freezer. if wan to consume in a week's time, put in normal chill compartment can already.

frozen=must thaw.
chill=ready to eat.

dear mummies, every tuesday morning i'll buy threadfin for my girl. i hope to find some mummies to share 1 whole fish with me cos the price of it will be a lot cheaper than slices. normally, slices will have to pay about $18-$25 per kg. but 1 whole fish will be around $11-$15 only. but i can't finish so much. i need some mummies to share with me. please add your name in the list if you want. i'll help mummies to pack. kindly confirm by this coming tuesday. thank you.
1. mmm

hi mmm,
where's ur collection place? i'm at senja grand. i'm interested. i usually ask my mum to buy on sunday, but i dun know normally how much my mum buys? wonder if it's any cheaper. i normally buys abt 3 or 4 slices for a week.

hi hui, would u like to check out with your mum or u confirm getting? i'm staying at jelapang. but will wait for the rest of the mummies. if more mummies want, then i'll get bigger one. that day i bought one, near to 3kg($12/kg) only $35. he chopped into 12 slices, not including the head. i eat like mad man, passed some to my mum. so thought of sharing with mummies here. i can have cheap and fresh fish for my girl.
happy.gif

Hi Jaline,
Which floor u staying? Me at tenth floor, also know another mummy at nineth floor.

Hi hui,
Cause u see BP thread no more for Amosco BP. CL said we had to pay if we want to organise thus its actually not allowed loh. Such a pity.

Hi taurus033,
Me staying at 7th floor, wow seems like we lived quite near to each other.
Btw when is yr bb born?

mmm,
i'll check with my mum over weekends.

btw, does tt mean u will buy fish on tues? y tues huh? freshest? coz weekday mayb difficult to get from u hor.

hui, cos i got to squeeze with other mummies if i go on weekends. so i prefer weekdays.
happy.gif
i'll wait for your reply.

all mummies, do u want to share too? cos still too much if only me & hui sharing. i tink i need at least 2-3 more mummies(each take abt 2-3 pieces).

hello mummies,

din managed to login because really busy..

Apart from zhuzhu n snow i've already knew, Nice getting to meet tuna, hook, hoho, jac, westbb...but din get to see sunnysun...

sunnysun,
is the guy who came to collect your hubby? looks so young!

westbb,
din managed to get to talk to u much...hahaha... jus pass u the swiss rolls n zoooop, sorry..forgot to chat abit. btw, u pregnant? 2nd child? when's due date?

hook,
nice meeting u too, u have 2 boys? only saw 1, prob next time can meet downstairs when my son ready for some workout at playground downstairs..

tuna,
also din get to talk to u much becoz that time my son yelling! kekekeke...

jac,
u working home based tupperware biz? not bad huh..

zhuzhu,
i also tried swiss rolls, but i like eclairs better. i lau sai after eating 3 swiss rolls n butter cookies n cold soybean n hot milo...hahahaha...dunno which is the culprit..but guess i ate too much at 1 go...

hope to know more mummies during next purchase...

tah...

ya the elairs are nice. I passed some to my gf so loved it so much n asked me when i ordered again
biggrin.gif
. But i dun dare to eat too much la v fattening leh ...

hui,
yes he is my hb cos i scare ur fridge overload so ask him go n collect it first. aiyo u dun said infront of him leh ... later he very yaya
crazy.gif

sunnysun,
he looks like xiao didi to me leh... u must look as young too... did he say he came n said to collect cakes for sally?? me n zhuzhu were like : huh? who huh? dats y he quickly called u n finally get the magic password right!!! hahahaha....
lol.gif

hey, the thread is alive again
happy.gif

Are the BP mummies intersted in ordering Strawberry Jelly Hearts Cheese Cake ?

One box has 10 or 12 (cannot rem) mini cheese cake. Each cake has 3 layers, a layer of biscuit, layer of cheese and layer of jelly with a strawberry in it.

I need 20 boxes to complete the order. Target delivery date is 21 May. Need to order 1 week in advance.

Each box cost $8.
1)smurfy
2)smurfy
3)smurfy
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)
17)
18)
19)
20)

I don't mind if one of the Senja mummies wants to take over when it comes to delivery for easier collection.

hi hui,

ya...i got 2 boys. the younger son is about 5weeks now and is with my husband at the lift lobby. Didnt get to see your son too...no problem for the workout at the playground.

hui, nice to meet you too! you looked busy so i didn't want to impose on you... yeah i expecting #2, 8mths liao leh, can't tell is it preg or fat har hehe... many pple say my tummy small leh, but bb already quite big and i gain alot to weight liao, so i still have some SRs in my fridge dare not eat too much at one go haha

smurfy, the cheesecakes sound really yummy, but i must control cannot eat so much liao, cos already very fat!!

hook, how old is your 1st boy? mine is coming to 2yo.

hui,
These cheese cakes are homemade. There was also a few BPs in the forum last time before the fee was imposed.

alamak, i took a pic the previous time when i order but i couldn't find the pic now.

westbb,
diet now then eat later lar... 21 may still sometime to go..

westbb,
u look so young already gg to give birth to #2? ***envy*** but then, u looked preggie, but not like 8 mths, n still so slim... *** envy again ***... for me, i gave birth le also still got 1 look-like-preggie-tummy...
embarrassed.gif
... dat time u came, i left my son somewhere (i forgot now) afraid he yell, so dats y looked kancheong.... i every day like dat one... btw, ur #2 ger or boy? n u live which blk?

hook,
heehee...my son only 4 mths, seems like a gap in between ur 2 sons...dunno when he can really play downstairs... but well, mayb next time i bring him eat air downstairs will also see u ard... hahahahaha....

bt panjang ladies,
looks like we are a whole lot of snack-ing mummies.... maybe i should start learning some baking n sell cookies n cakes too, might be a blooming biz.... yak yak yak....
lol.gif

hoho, taurus,
knew both of u very good in sprees... can ask where to get the cheapest source of Baby Einstein DvDs? i'm currently sourcing for my son.

Is baby einstein recommendable for kids, wat u mummies feel?

smurfy, 21may i haven't pop yet, so cannot eat cheesecake yet :p i already gain 14kg liao... cannot.. really must control!!

hui, haha thanks for the compliment but me not young liao lah. i very aunty looking leh, especially at home, or when i go downstairs playground/ntuc/coffeeshop. my #2 also boy... i'm at blk 629
happy.gif

i had the whole set of bb einsteim for my boy when he's younger, but he's not interested, except for a few songs. so i sold them away long time liao. but i think it's individual, i do hear some kids like them very much. personally i find a bit boring loh :p my boy likes the signing times series much more.

hui,
no lah, me not that good in sprees. Not so sure on Einstein DVDs, if manage to find will let u know. When u going to have another round of Amosco, let me know. Me thinking of their eclairs.

westbb,
Congrats to you on your #2. So you were already pregnant when I was doing the ice-cream BP? So how are u going to take care of 2 children? Like to find out cause need to plan properly before having #2.

aiyoh,
nobody interested in the cheese cake ah?

then i need to DIY liao... very lazy to do ..

hopefully get can enough orders ley..

I need 20 boxes to complete the order. Target delivery date is 21 May. Need to order 1 week in advance.

Each box cost $8.
1)smurfy
2)smurfy
3)smurfy
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)
17)
18)
19)
20)

hui,

he not xiao didi liao la.. he is old didi
biggrin.gif
36 yr old liao ... he scolded me le said never tell him our magic word make him gong gong like that ...
rofl.gif
im 31 old lor ...

wow cannot come to this thread too often le ... always eat eat eat one leh ...
lol.gif

westbb,
u dun look aunty at all, u dun be so qian xu lah... n oh gosh, u put on 14 kg still as slim, i must zi wo fan xing already...
sad.gif

taurus,
i still got 4 packs not touched yet.. but maybe will finish soon if give here give there.. will let u know if there's next order. u can start order leh, tot there's kikynss who wans 2 get a carton?

sunnysun,
now tt i know ur age, i dun need to hide le... me n hubby in between u two's age.
lol.gif

Each box cost $8.
1)smurfy
2)smurfy
3)smurfy
4)pekochan
5)pekochan
6)pekochan
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)
17)
18)
19)
20)

taurus033, yeah already preg when i got the icecream, craving leh hehe... so fast u planning for #2 liao har?? i've a helper at home, she will help me take care of the kids, i work partime, so most time i will be home with kids... if i go work, sometimes i can bring my elder one along, so i hope this arrangement works!! then next year hope can send my elder to half-day care loh...

hui, that day u saw me i wearing working clothes mah.. so not as aunty haha... but i saw you quite slim what.... no worries lah hehe btw do you bf your boy?

Back