Anyone Staying at Bukit Panjang or nearby?

sarah_lyj

Hi Mummies..
I'm a at Home Mother. From morning till evening, only me and my baby.. Sometimes feel very loss and confused yet no one to turn to..
Hope to make some friends and neighbours here.

Thanks you!!
happy.gif

hi there....

i'm also a stay hm mummy.... i do stay in bt panjang too at senja. some days, i'll meet another sahm. do pm me if u are keen to meet up and befriend.

cheers

Hi to all:

Hee so nice to know so many mummies stay at BP area.. mine at fajar too.. Maybe we can gather one day at Bukit Panjang Plaza with our lovely babies...
Is it possible to arrange?

HI lynn, welcome to bukit panjang mini-motherhood..
Heehee.. if wanna arrange guess need to wait till after CNY lor.. haha..
I have to wait for my son to grow stronger first.. He seems soft and floopy..
He just had a fever.. Not yet 3 months oso.. Gave me a fright!! But now better, gone down le..

hi everyone:

im staying at 413. wait till our babies grow stronger then we can meet up.
Meanwhile,we stay in contact in this forum.

oh ya cos baby too small very easy to get sick some more my son just recover from fever. Don't wish to pass the germs to other babies.
happy.gif

Hi hi,

I stay at Senja. Still on maternity leave. My ger 10 wks old. My dream is to be a SAHM (haha, can oni dream), unfortuntely, I'll hv to return to work after CNY.

Hi
I stay at Petir road (Opp interchnage) and moving to Gangsa road (Opposite petir road LRT) very soon. I have a 7 months ++ old baby gal. I m a full time student doing my graduate study at NUS. Nice to meet u all...

shell

Hi zhuzhu,

I'm staying at 631, very near you.

Hi Sarah,

I'll be leaving baby with my mom from Mon to Fri, and only bring her back on Fri nite for the weekend. Will visit her after work everyday. Dun think I can bear to leave her when the time comes, but don't really hv a choice as my office is in the East, and i hv to leave home very early for work, and finish quite late. Really want to be with her everyday and watch her go through her milestones. How did you make the decision to be a SAHM?
It'll be nice to meet somewhere near with other mommies, so I'd better go learn use my sling. I try like every other day, but I'm definitely doing something wrong with it cos she looks so awkward in it. Any one usin the MIM sling?

Hi FTWMommies, how are your child care arrangements?

will bring my gal back only during the weekend coz im working retail hr n its too troublesome for me to bring her back everyday but for sure will b visiting her everyday after work..for me its a nitemare if im a SAHM coz im so use to b working n i do not hv much patient staying at hm looking after bb n doin housework

Hi Hi:

Actually being a SAHM is tired, frustration and can feel like banging wall at times.But, being able to watch my own son grow is oso a very happy thing. Dunno how to describe the feeling. Sometime very angry with my bao bei, but when he smile, i oso wont get angry anymore..
I decided to be a SAHM cos i dun really trust others to take care of him. He still so small, need alot of protection.. And i can enjoy the moments with him.. If i go work, i will miss out alot of times with baby. I just dun wan to leave him with others.. No one can take care of our own baby better then us do. Of cos, it requires alot of patient.. Which i'm learnin to have now.. He let me learn alot. Patient, Love and HAppiness.. And oso, i have a very nice husband to be the only bread provider.. HA ha!!! He can go work more peacefully ( hope SO la.. )

Oh.. MIM sling!!
I do use the thing.. Can be quite tricky at 1st.. But when u get use to it, is easy as ABC..
My son like to be cradle in that thing.. Seems comfortable.. Maybe u can get someone to teach u, is much better then learnin from the CD.. i oso get my fren to teach me.. Learning from the CD takes alot of time...

hi BP mummies! i stay at senja too! yeah nice to meet you! my boy is 4.5mths old now!
happy.gif

tuna, i use the MIM sling too!
happy.gif
my boy quite likes it, often falls asleep in it.

Hee.. I'm thinking maybe can organise at someone's place or at bukit panjang plaza.But BPP seems quite troublesome. Cos is outside, if no objection then can meet there.. But after CNY lor..Now very busy wif CNY thingy.. Hong Baos, Dinner, Visitin bla bla bla..
This year i 1st time give hong baos.. haha. Abit not used to it wor..
ANy1 sama sama?

me also 1st time give hong bao but got hong bao take also for my bb,i think some 1 house will be good,dun mind to offer my house but hor i got 2 dogs leh..

Hi zhuzhu:

Is good to have you to offer ur place..
But ur two dogs wont bite hor? Heehee
happy.gif

So when will it be convenient for you?

im fine w anytime but im worried some mummies might not like as dog fur flying around,i lock my dog in a corner as i hv a 1
mths + old bb..if u gals dun mind then we can arrange date n time

So Just COunt me in!!
Anyone can join!!!
So post the available date and time!!
Then i will check which one everyone can make it..

Aiyoh, my ML coming to an end oredi. returning to work next Thurs. Very sad now. Am not sure what my schedule'll be like when work starts. So I'll jus join if I can.

Hi June,

Me too! Senja Grand, Blk 631. You? Mine coming to 3 mths.
You a SAHM or FTWM?

seem not much ppl response leh sarah,i dun mind on weekday or weekend but i will b starting wk after mar so its better to make it b4 mar

Let's wait for a few days more to see the response lor..
hmmm.. So after u start work then not possible to meet up? I guess u will be very tired too..

im 21 this year.. you??
then maybe on any sunday next month lor cause this month really occupied. How?
if can we set the time and date at the end of this month and who ever interested can just join in lor....

Back