Anyone Staying at Bukit Panjang or nearby?

Hi Tuna, I'm a FTWM and I stay a couple of blocks away from you. =) I've got 3 friends staying at your block though... Baby's turning 4 months in 2 weeks' time. Wow... time flies!

sarah,
me stay at blk 421.. very near ur hm.. u nt wking nw? me is FTWM.. my MIL helping me to look after my bb...we staying with her.. hw abt u??

bb ger:

i'm stayin wif my mum now, goin to save a sum of $$ b4 moving out.. I'm not working.. Take care of baby myself lor.. better oso..

Yay! I can. On leave that day
happy.gif

zhuzhu, can i hv your address pls?

Dear mummies at BP, sorry for interrupting the thread... I'm looking for a good PD around this area, would anyone has one to recommend? I used to see the PD at railway mall but my boy very scared of her (not that she's not good) and very hard for her to check him at all, so thinking of trying out other PDs... thank u!

hi sarah,
ya, same thots as u.. looking after own bb is always better than letting others tk care.. i wish i can tk care of my own ger, but bcoz of financial matters, have to work loh.. u so gd.. no nid to wk.. envy u leh.. ;p

Hi,
Sorry to intrude. I am a FTWM staying in Bt Panjang too. I am thinking of ordering Angel Baby Wipes but 1 carton will be too much for me. Anyone care to share?

I going to order 1 carton (8 bundles of 3s) of

Angels Baby Wipes 80s
Value bundle in Pack of 3s @ $5.50

Free gifts:-
Every 1 carton get 1 free bundle.

Because of the free bundle, each bundle will cost only $4.90. Please indicate your interest.

1) smurfy x 2 bundles

Left 7 bundles.

westbb,
Winston Ng at Kidslink CCK is gentle and patient. you can also call to make appointment one session in ad, ie, call in morning to make appt in afternoon or call afternoon to make appt for night.

Hello zhuzhu and Sarah,
Can't join you on Fri liao. My dotter can't get used to my mum's place at night (though she's perfectly happy there at night), so I've shifted over to my mum's to help bb adjust. Will be there till this weekend. Got other gatherings must jio hor. I was looking fwd to meeting up.

Hi bb_ger & smurfy, thanks for the PD recomm! i've found his no on the yellowpages, will try him out!

smurfy, i just ordered the angel wipes and delivered to me yesteday! if you've posted earlier we cld have ordered together liao... you can actually order a mix of 80s and 30s enuff for the free delivery... so now i've a storeroom of wipes haha

westbb,
ai ya, if you need the no. just pm me, no need to go thru trouble ot check yellowpages.

since you have ordered so many wipes, got any to spare me bo? :p

hi BP mummies,
I just chance upon this thread. I live at Petir, opp bus interchange. My bb is now 2.5mths, almost 3 mths.
Me oso FTWM, just went back work this Mon...sigh...miss my bb.

tuna,
my bbsitting arrangement like urs...very reluctantly, i hv left my bb at MIL's, everynite visit bb but only take home on weekends. Once bb sleep better thru the nite and on more solids, will bring her home to sleep and everymorning bring to MIL...

zhuzhu
hello!
happy.gif
our thread very active! :p we going suntec bb fair this Sat.
ur bb born early jan? when u start work?

Hi smurfy, u need 2 bundles of 80s is it? i shd be able to let u have some, i stay in senja if that's convenient for u
happy.gif
u can pm me separately.

bobianah my bb born on 8 jan n everyday i read on dec thread to learn more things coz our bb its only 1 mth diff..me goin fair tomolo n im starting wk tis coming mon,sigh...next time mayb few of BP mummies can meet at BPP for lunch or coffee

Hi Bobianah,

Hey, nice to know that some other mummy has similar child care arranements. I hate leaving her and wish EVERYDAY that I don't hv to work. You ever feel like that? Anyways, cos my gal's really quite fussy at nite (she's fine when she's home),we've had to come up with alternative arrangements. Me and hb going to my parents' place to stay on weekdays, at least until I stop bf cos she doesn't really want the bottle at night. Strange girl. I'm secretly quite happy cos it means I dun hv to say a teary goodbye to bb at nite
happy.gif

Hey, any mummies here tried Nepia b4? Hv been thinking of trying but dunno what size to get. Pet pet (S) is too tiny and M is too big. Nevertheless, I still let her wear the M size ones - big can contain more mah.. hee hee.. EQ also not bad. Anyone wan sell me a few Nepia (S) to try?

hi mummies,

Anyone know any Babysitter at Bukit Panjang? Ugently helping my aunt look for 1 to take care 3months old bb boy.

Please PM me contact.
Thanks

Cheers

tuna
I know wat u mean...I oso cannot tahan leaving my bb and going back to work...it really feels so strange! I wish i can be SAHM, but, haiz, very difficult la. Oh, u got alternative arrangements for now?
happy.gif
my bb has taken to the bottle very well. No nipple confusion at all.

I'm using Nepia, but hv moved on to the M size oredi. I used to love Pampers Premium, but now it's discontinued and replaced with Pampers Active dry.

Bobianah,
Re work vs stay home, it's really as ur nick says - bo bian ah!! Yup, stay wif my parents on wkdays, n go home on wkdays. I work in the East so cant afford the time to send her to my mum in the morning, plus hb works very irregular hrs, so no choice. I dun think my bb has nipple confusion cos she's perfectly happy wif the bottle in the day. Suspect she's being difficult at nite on purpose so we dun hv to be apart. Haha. Secretly wish she'll totally refuse bottle so i'll hv a legitimate reason to resign n be a SAHM. Crazy. but just goes to show how much hate working. What time do u get to sleep every nite wif your current arrangements then?
Read somewhere that Nepia's cutting's big. Are u able to give a comparison of its M size to another brand's so I can roughly guage? Say Pet Pet or Huggies Dry? Is Pampers Active Dry the one with the purple packaging?

tuna i can spare u some nepia (s) to try coz im using nepia (s)..

bobianah i only use 8 wk of my ML as my co. need me to go back early but i will use my 2 days of ML every wk so i wk 4 days off 3 days so not so bad but hor feeling very sad nw as my gal stay at my parents hse every nite,only come back when im off so can only see her after wk lor,sigh

Zhuzhu,

Thanks!! U at home next Sat nite or Sunday? I go over your place get from you? Can sell me 2 pieces to try? Or if you're interested to try EQ, can exchange. By the way, hope you'll hv a good first day at work on Monday.

zhuzhu, ignore my stupid reply to your pm hor. Just saw your post and suddenly undestood your email.
Thks in advance. sms you next weekend.

Hi tuna,
situation very same like u leh.. hb wking pattern irregular, my mum staying in east so cant get her to help me.. in the end no choice hav to let my MIL look after my ger n we oso staying with her... reali oso bo bian ah... hopefully we can get to move to the east soon...

I tried nepia diapers b4.. hmm... cutting nt reali big lah.. but i prefer pampers premium than nepia.. if daytime usage, dypers will be fine.. unless ur bb wet alot...

tuna
agree...bo bian!
happy.gif

i sleep quite early...abt 11pm...cos wake up at 6am and i need 7hrs sleep or else become cranky... i wish i can function with less sleep, then i can hv bb stay with me!

zhuzhu
no wonder u go back work so soon. I took ML at one go...did think of breaking it up, but for my work, it's better i take one shot and then comeback and clear all at one go. Else later hard to get my remainder ML approved...

nepia cutting is ok, not as bad as drypers. almost same as pampers premium. Unfortunately, no more pampers premium and i read from reviews that the new pampers active is not as good and more expensive too! Sob...

bobianah,
ya loh, saw the review on the new pampers active.. saw NTUC selling 2 packs for $55.80.. duno wan to give it a try anot.. my ger pampers premium oso run out liao.. so nw lost, duno wat to do nw... i using nepia pull up pants nw for daytime usage, duno night time will be as gd as pampers premium anot..

Bobianah,

U're rite abt the sleep part. I oso can't function like a human being with less than 7 hrs zzz, so I sleep by 10 am. I've tried Drypers, not too bad la.

BB Ger,

You waiting for your own flat in the East or waiting to move in with your own mama?

I've a pack of New Pampers Active at home. Let me go try it out first and give u girls my view. But it's M size lor, and it looks too big for my ger now, so must wait la. U girls wan a piece or 2 to try? But 2 packs for $55.80 very ex man! Mine was given by a fren for full mth present, so I had no idea it was that ex. Haha.. very practical gift. By the way, I was just thinking life has really changed drastically man! Last time talk abt what shampoo, cosmetics or shoes are good, now oni talk abt diapers, bb slings and diaper rash creams
happy.gif

Back