Anyone has contact of the lady who make agar agar cake for birthday?

Hi Organicmummy,
Thanks for the contact. Just wondering what are prices like and your personal comments on this unique idea of agar agar cake. Thanks.

Hi,

I've been ordering from James & Wife for all my parties. Prices are approx. $35 depending on design. Taste.. is 10/10.. All of my guests commented that its good. Go ahead.. you will impress your guests and I'm sure you will order again from them.

Hi cherylasu,

DO they have any website? Can we choose the pic we want? What flavours do they have & which would you recommend? Thxs

hi,

i have just ordered the agar agar from James about 2 months back. its for my friend's daughter b'day party. guests and friends commented is not bad and the agar agar really look nice. the price is resonable at about $35-$40 if i didnt recall wrongly. i still have the pixs James emailed me. if any mummies interested, drop me a pm and i will forward the pixs to you. you will be spoiled for choice!

Hi Hook
can email the picture to me? interested to order.
Thanks...
happy.gif

[email protected]

hi mummies,

i will not reply to emails / pms asking for pics anymore. Please contact James directly for pics. Thanks.
James Chan & wife (97887807 /96350758)

Hi, Just to share.. I managed to find one stall at Bukit Timah Beauty World - top floor. Got the same one at $10 cheaper than James.. However, James provide delivery, but the one at Beauty World have to self collect. So its more convenient for those staying near there as u'll have to drop by twice, once to choose the design and another time to collect it. fyi..

Hi,

Any other contacts for agar agar cake beside James and Wife. Cause they are not able to deliver the agar agar to my Changi Chalet because of timing issue. The stall at Beauty World also do not provide delivery. Help!

I have ordered once and will definitely order again from Ms James Chan (97887807/96350758). I love all their designs. attached are some pictures i had last year. Not sure if they have any new designs

Back