Anyone has contact of the lady who make agar agar cake for birthday?

Discussion in 'Temporary Holding Place' started by abcdisney, Mar 1, 2007.

1. abcdisney

abcdisney Active Member

Hi anyone has the contact of the lady who make agar agar "cake" for birthdays? Pls PM me
  2. organicmummy

organicmummy New Member

Hi, you may wish to try this numbers : James Chan & Wife (97887807/96350758)
  3. janet_lee88

janet_lee88 New Member

Hi Organicmummy,
    Thanks for the contact. Just wondering what are prices like and your personal comments on this unique idea of agar agar cake. Thanks.
  4. cherylasu

cherylasu New Member

Hi,

I've been ordering from James & Wife for all my parties. Prices are approx. $35 depending on design. Taste.. is 10/10.. All of my guests commented that its good. Go ahead.. you will impress your guests and I'm sure you will order again from them.
  5. bbjay

bbjay Member

Hi cherylasu,

DO they have any website? Can we choose the pic we want? What flavours do they have & which would you recommend? Thxs
  6. happylady

happylady Member

Any pics to share, sounds interesting
  7. hook

hook Member

hi,

i have just ordered the agar agar from James about 2 months back. its for my friend's daughter b'day party. guests and friends commented is not bad and the agar agar really look nice. the price is resonable at about $35-$40 if i didnt recall wrongly. i still have the pixs James emailed me. if any mummies interested, drop me a pm and i will forward the pixs to you. you will be spoiled for choice!
  8. keann

keann New Member

9. roseytulips

roseytulips Member

10. jasminetea

jasminetea New Member

11. blue2003

blue2003 New Member

12. hook

hook Member

hi mummies,

i will not reply to emails / pms asking for pics anymore. Please contact James directly for pics. Thanks.
    James Chan & wife (97887807 /96350758)
  13. bubbles2006

bubbles2006 Member

Hi, Just to share.. I managed to find one stall at Bukit Timah Beauty World - top floor. Got the same one at $10 cheaper than James.. However, James provide delivery, but the one at Beauty World have to self collect. So its more convenient for those staying near there as u'll have to drop by twice, once to choose the design and another time to collect it. fyi..
  14. krazy

krazy Active Member

<font color="aa00aa">mummies:
    can you email me the pics?

thanks!

psi3cho@gmail.com</font>
  15. lilianngo

lilianngo New Member

16. vinn

vinn New Member

17. mummyfileong

mummyfileong New Member

18. sgblingff

sgblingff Member

Hi,

Any other contacts for agar agar cake beside James and Wife. Cause they are not able to deliver the agar agar to my Changi Chalet because of timing issue. The stall at Beauty World also do not provide delivery. Help!
  19. mun_mun

mun_mun New Member

20. ynby80

ynby80 New Member

21. chillipadi

chillipadi Member

I have ordered once and will definitely order again from Ms James Chan (97887807/96350758). I love all their designs. attached are some pictures i had last year. Not sure if they have any new designs
  22. chillipadi

chillipadi Member

file to big to upload
  23. auroa

auroa Member

any1 tried Ejelly cake?
  24. jjjtq

jjjtq New Member

Hi Hook,

Can U email to me the agar agar cakes picture too?

Regards.
  25. are

are Member

26. diamonds_mum

diamonds_mum New Member

I tried Ejelly before, good jelly and nicer designs. Can log on their website www.ejelly.com.sg
  27. mary_ho

mary_ho New Member

I got from Ejelly, the taste is great and they have so many designs to chose from. I have a lot of good feedback from my guests.

Website is www.ejelly.com.sg

[​IMG]
  28. wenbao

wenbao Member

i used ejelly and my frens luv it!
  29. sotongfen

sotongfen New Member

30. foodchem

foodchem New Member

if you want to buy agar agar powder or food thickener. you can send email to me. Our email is xinwen-baby@hotmail.com
  31. ahpinh

ahpinh New Member

hi, can anybody knws where can i find james chan and his wife website? as i wanna see their design. do they still doing this? if anyone know do pm at ah ahpinh@yahoo.com.sg tks!