Anyone had visited Dr Wong mun tat from tmc?

Did u went to visit him on Saturday? Hmmm.. he is very quiet n wun talk much unless u ask qn.. u dun feel comfortable with him?

Me. ..I have been seeing him since 7th week. Now I am at 39+5 week. He has quite a lot of patient during after office hour. Usually need to wait at least 30 minutes after appointment time. i didnt mind on that as i always took the opportunity to hv dinner while waiting for my turn. As for labor, i have no experience yet. Ask me again in next few days after i pop. basically he is a very precaution gynae. I had csect for my previous pregnancy. I've thought of natural birth for current pregnancy but Dr. Wong is very discouraging. Like many other gynae, he prefers patient to have cesarean instead of natural birth to minimise all kind of risks.

Oh. . His ultrasound machine is 2D kind. not high tech and hard to see baby clearly. However his price is affordable if comparing to other gynae.

Hi stella, I have just delivered last night on his hand. I have admitted on sun night as I felt contraction.. he came down to see me n wanted me to be admitted.. so the next day I m only 3 cm diluted n he ask the nurse to induce me. So fr 1+pm till 3+pm I m only 4cm n slowly to 5cm till ard 6+pm . So I told the nurse by 8pm if I m not opening to 10cm I will c sec. So she told dr wong n ask to monitor.. suddenly ard 7+ I am diluted to 8-9cm n they say he is so Happy that I show improvement. the problem is he closed clinic at 8.30 n by the time I am ready to push I have to wait for him n the nurse ask me to hold till he came. He is quite gentle but heard the nurse say he is strict. Is still up to ur comfortable level with him..Oh ya.. he weight my baby last sat at 3.2 but it turn out to be 2.88kg.my hubby say he did help when I m pushing.

Just visited Dr Wong just now... ermmmm he is Really quiet... still need to visit him 10days Later as can't see baby today..our conversation just now is,like less then 10min :( never Really give advice....

Just visited Dr Wong just now... ermmmm he is Really quiet... still need to visit him 10days Later as can't see baby today..our conversation just now is,like less then 10min :( never Really give advice....

Ya That's his style..if u r uncomfortable den better change another gynae..or u wan to wait for the next visit n decide?

Maybe u shd see for the 2nd visit n decide? But I know dr adrian is quite good too..in the first place how u get to know dr wong?

dr wong delivered my 2nd baby 3 yrs ago, he is a quiet gynae, doesnt talk unnecessary, during delivery also doesnt talk , but just focus on his role. But in terms of stitching, he is super, i delivered nature without epi, and he stitch me but no pain, i dont even need to take another panadol and was able to sit and walk on the same day. price wise also very reasonable, friendly gynae. if u do not need a gynae that explains alot to u, then u can consider hi,.

Actually wats the average visit to visit a gynae?
try have at least $200 in your wallet for each visit to the gynae.
signing up package for your pregnancy...need more than $500.

i was with Dr Wong Mun Tat for first few visits as I was "gynae shopping".
i did not choose him. 1 of the reason was because vagina ultrasound with the other gynae didnt hurt. his did.
i consider it as fate because some people are ok with his skills.
he did not give duphaston even though i was spotting.
the other gynae did but later i found out i was not a fan of duphaston because i had bad morning sickness haha.

I visited him the first time.. and decided to change to Dr Adrian.. Don Really feel comfortable when I see him the 1st time...

I delivered my first child with doctor Wong in August 2014. Very cool and comfortable doctor.

Dr Wong was very positive right from my first visit.
Was very patient and visited me thrice during
labor . Got admitted on August 10 10 pm.
Delivered a healthy baby girl weighing 3.5 kg naturally on August 11 1.30 pm. TMC has 24 hr emergency contact where the doctor will call you back .
Never insisted about c-section.

I am pregnant with my second and have already signed his package.

Back