Anybody see Dr Ben Choey Clementi SBCC (natural birth)

Linda Xu

Hi Mummies,

Is there anybody seeing Dr Ben Choey Clementi SBCC? Or Anyone get natural birth? As see so many mummies do C- Section by Dr Ben, I prefer natural birth, as first baby is natural birth.

@Linda Xu I asked the counter nurse on last Fri as I very much concern about C-Sec. I personally prefer Natural Birth. She mentioned Dr Ben stitiche is nice and heal very fast. He also had many cases on Natural Birth and he encourage natural birth also.
You can ask Dr Ben if you are still concern....

@Linda Xu I asked the counter nurse on last Fri as I very much concern about C-Sec. I personally prefer Natural Birth. She mentioned Dr Ben stitiche is nice and heal very fast. He also had many cases on Natural Birth and he encourage natural birth also.
You can ask Dr Ben if you are still concern....
Hi Maybb,

Tks for your reply. Last time I asked Dr Ben, he encouraged natural birth, unless the Baby too big, next Tuesday will go and check again and see how big. By the way,When is your EDD?

@Linda Xu, my EDD 21st Dec 2nd bb. He very patient in answering all the question. And also explain during doing the scanning. Feel comfortable with him so far.

My first bb was deliver at KKH under subsidized patient. I went to see him for woman problem last year end. And after that when I found out I preggy I look for him also. At least I feel he is not that pushy must buy the vitamin and calcium. The nurse also very understanding.

My first bb was deliver at KKH under subsidized patient. I went to see him for woman problem last year end. And after that when I found out I preggy I look for him also. At least I feel he is not that pushy must buy the vitamin and calcium. The nurse also very understanding.
I also delivered at KKH for the first bb,Dr Ben was recommended by one of my friends,but she was C-Section.

Oic, so coincidence. Have you decide which hospital to go? I still thinking between TMC and Mt A

Back