Any SAHMTBs?

<font color="0000ff">Fayina</font>,
Better call your gynae immediately if you're still home and not done anything. Sounds like "show" to me. Contraction could have set in slowly already.

If you're already seen/spoke to the gynae, keep us posted, okie? You've crossed the 37th week mark, so get ready to receive BB anytime!
happy.gif

Hi fayina

I had show too before i delivered Linc. You need to get admitted asap for show or bursting of waterbag to prevent infection. Thereafter your gynae will burst your waterbag and your contractions will start to get more intense as your cervix dilate.

You'll see your little one soon! Jia you!

hi girls!
i am back......but only can use pc for a short while as my mil & hubby are keeping tabs on my back as they are afraid that i will strain my back..miss logging on these days.
how is everyone doing? i am ok except a little emotional at times...

i have somw difficulties with breastfeeding..elson seems to fall asleep at my breast after a few sucks. tried stroking his cheek, tickling his back/leg/neck but it doesn't help much leh..also have difficulties latching him on at times..sigh.i think that is the reason why he is always not full though i breastfed him. had to give him FM later. currently, he have slight jaundice, been going back to polyclinic to check his jaundice level..really heartpain to see him go red face & cried when he had to be poked for blood test.. =(

anyway, like wad i mentioned in my last post i was scheduled to be admit on the 13th sep 0530hrs.
0530hrs - inserted a pill for my cervix to open more.
0830hrs - nothing happened, only slight contractions. transferred to normal ward to wait.

waited until 1pm+, contractions finally set in..went back to delivery ward.
3pm+ - finally requested for epi as can't stand the pain and gynae kept poking his fingers into my cervix (damn pain lor!) and that bursting of waterbag..i cried after that (oops)..
after that, i couldn't really remember the time as i was getting tired but i was pretty nervous..cervix was still stuck at 5cm for very long that i nearly went for c-sec..got a slight fever somemore..finally at 12am+ which is 14th sep, my cervix was fully dilated..i was very happy however i was already very exhausted from all that waiting. nearly gave up pushing..
at last at 0218hrs, little elson was out.. =D

ok, have to log off for now..

fayina, how are you doing? hope you are ok! check with your gynae hor!

<font color="0000ff">bluey</font>,
Congrats!!! Wow, you did really well! Share with us pix of Elson if you can. What's his weight at birth? He must be a big guy!!!
happy.gif

Dear Mummies...

I called my gynae on Sun morning 16 Sep & he asked me to go hospital to check.. so I reached hospital around 9plus am...
the nurses were very busy... quite a no. of delivery cases on that day.. asked me to wait... my contractions was on & off... not so intense..
finally around 10+.. went to a room (early stage) for checking on contractions & bb's heart beat..
.. Gynae came around 11 plus to check on my cervix.. it was 1.5cm only... pre-labour he mentioned.. then he said he will come back after 2plus to check on my cervix again.. so as long my cervix is ready then he will burst my waterbag & me will prepare for labour... so asked me to stay in hospital & get admitted.. so I was admitted on Sunday...
For the whole Sunday was my nightmare.... I was so tired ever since... no good sleep ever since my last tri... my contractions lasted for the whole Sunday..... my cervix (around 2plus pm still 2cm only..) so waiting time...
eventually could not stand the strong contractions... but endured till 9plus pm.. couldnt take it anymore.. asked for a Epi & the jab was done around 10 plus pm.. feel better & slowly my cervix start to open to 9cm around 1plus am....(17 Sep) my gynae came.... there start my true labour pushing.... it was really hard for me to push.. as I was really very tired & shag... I kept pushing for a few times with short breath.. me really no breath..
Doc. used vaccum to help my delivery...
Finally my little Jarett was out at 2plus am..
DOB: 17 sep / Weight: 2.7kg / Ht: 49 cm
He was pretty pale.. nurse mentioned he was very cold.. sent to special care unit... I only managed to take a quick look.. & he was sent away shortly after..
he was much better around 8plus morning (17 Sep - Mon) & was sent to normal nursery around 10am...
I only get to see my bb around afternoon time...
I didnt sleep after my delivery... till Mon afternoon... a short nap...
Doc came to see my wound on Mon & Tues am... & said it was fine..
I was discharged on Tues 12pm..

Now liitle Jarett got slight jaundice... have been trying to sunbathe him since yesterday morning..

have not been sleeping well since.... ; (
still feeling painful on my wound... going for check-up later..
have been eating.. confinement food..
1) feel so heaty.. sweating..
2) pain on my wound.. difficulty when walking & sitting & sleeping..
3) sleep & rest not enough..
4) difficulty on my bowels..
5) cannot take plain water... (only red dates logan with ginger & Milo..) really heaty for me...
6) feeling emotional of everything... so cried a few times liao..
7) House is in a mess & dirty.. (which my hubby have been trying to do this & that and busy with this & that..)
8) Now my breasts feeling more fuller & painful since yesterday...
I used hot towel to massage my breasts... & use the pump to express milk.. tried 2 times.. & feed my bb liao...
but I really dont feel like giving him breast milk as I feel pain here & there.. + the above complaints... me really feel so occupied... hardly have the time to rest...
9) My hubby's Sisters came over to help (attend to the baby for awhile)
My hubby's brother kids (age 10 & 13) wanted to come over at times.. my place to use internet, play games & see baby..
My hubby's Sis (got 2 kids (age 2 & 4) also come over together with her Mum.. though only for awhile.. the noise & their presence... really makes me crazy liao...

As my MIL cook lunch & dinner for me & she goes back every evening...
She help to wash bb's clothings and look after the bb in the afternoon..
As for the rest.. our clothings.. etc.. we do ourselves.. I help to do some stuff... slowly.. & ignore most of it... because no strength & energy to do those stuff...

Sorry abt all my complaints....
have not been talking to my friends... dont feel like talking yet.. really no mood & no energy..

Miss bluey...
Congrats to u as well!!

Dear All,

Please take care!

Congrats to Fayina & Missbluey!!! Sounds scary as you all have to experience such a long labour pain!! Guess it is all worth it! As i have told you all before i have been having very weird dreams...just today i dreamt i have chocolate flavour breast milk for my baby! Wahaha....so funny dream...my first time i start to dream of my baby...

Ok, another 3 more weeks its my turn to see my little Dayan soon...

Dear all mummies,
Jia you lor! Take care!

HI missbluey & fayina
Congrats!! take good rest okay!

Fayina : understand how u feel.. dont think too much and just rest as much as possible. my wound was pain for about 1 week after which okay liao. i sit on those "balloon" use for swimming. it helps! just poo as normal. it wouldnt affect the wound. dont worry.

who is your jarret's PD?

Take care...

Missbluey and Fayina, CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Kudos for making it it this far... Yup, the post-delivery experience is not easy to pull through but hang in there as we're all here to give u moral support.

Do not hesitate to post up your new motherhood experience. Mummies are here to help and share your joy and sorrows as we have been through what u have experienced.

Do post up your babies' pics when u are free too!

Take care!

Congrats Bluey and Fayina!

Makes me abit nervous after reading your longsuffering experience....

Fayina...you must have a hard time with hubby's brother and sister coming to visit? Can be 'pai sei' to stop them thou but your health is more important as Jarett can sense your mood during bfg. And your lack of rest will also affect your milk SS leh. Watch out for post-natal depression okie...take care hor.

You can try cold cabbage (3layers) over your engorged breast. My friend said very effective to subside the pain and swell.

Don't know when it's my turn to pop. Had mens cramp on and off, making me want to 'poo'. So don't know it's symptom of contraction or just stomach ache, hai...praying that bb head fully engaged by next Mon checkup.

Hi All.. New to the thread.. SAHM with a 23 mths old boy.(kayden) Currently 6 mths preg. Expecting a bb gal end dec/ early Jan.

Tinklebell: Was shocked to hear abt bb linc. Hope he's fuly recovered. Kayden's sick again. when he's recovered, will arrange a visit to see bb linc & u.. Meanwhile U take good care of yrself!

CG: Hello. Nice to see u here.

Fayina: Mayb u shld let yr hubby know that u need more rest. Too many kids running abt is indeed very stressful & disturbing.

Cold cabbage: If u planning to b.f, best to apply warm compress. cold compress will reduce supply.

Dear Jas, Lyna, Tinklebell, Fitty_nut & 3rascals,
Thank you very much for the blessings, support & guidance..
Feel so touched after hearing from all of you..

Hi Jas,
Soon u will see your little Dayan Jia you.. Jia you!!

Hi Lyna,
Jaretts PD is: Dr. Chan Kit Yee
from Mount Alvernia Medical Centre Singapore Baby & Child Clinic
His jaundice seems ok now

Hi Tinklebell,
Hope little Linc is fully recovered by now
Please take care too!
By the way, is it necessary to go back to the MT.As Paediatrician for the next check-up (1 mth) ? Hep. B 2nd dose..

Hi Fitty_nut,
Soon u will see your little one.. its really amazing experience when u see your little one pop Please dont feel nervous at first I also feel very nervous thats why my cervix took very long to open.. cannot relax need to learn to relax..
Afterall the experience we had is really meaningful
Hope to hear from you soon

Hi 3rascals,
Welcome to our thread..
Already let hubby know & agreed not to let those kids come our place liao..

Hi Tulips..
Hope u know I delivered liao
Hope u are doing fine with yr little Beth..

Re: Cabbage..
Havent really engorged yet.. I will try on that

Re: Babys tongue..
Is it necessary to clean the tongue & gum during the first mth?
How?

Dear Mummies / Mummies to be,

Take care & JIA YOU JIA YOU!!!

Hellooo to all mummies, haven't post for awhile. Thot our thread was removed. Congrats to bluey and Fayina.

Fayina - Just got to know that you have delivered. Take things easy. I know its easier said than done but try to think positively. As for your hsehold chores, maybe you can consider part-time domestic helper? Just close one eye for the messiness...most importantly, u need to nurse bk yr health ya!

Cabbage - Dn't use cabbage leaves to alleviate your engorgement if u hv yet to establish your milk supply. Only after your milk supply kicks in and is stablise, then its more advisable to use cabbage leaves cos I heard cabbage leaves contains some enzymes which reduce your milk supply thus helps your engorgement. Just use hot towel and massage your breast will do.

Baby's tongue - I use guaze to clean Beth's tongue but I still find using hanky is better as it really makes her tongue "sparkling" clean. ;-)

Hi 3rascals- welcome. So how u coping wt yr 2nd pregnancy? Anyone helping u to take care of your boy?

Twins-mommy / lil twin stars - Hi hi...how's your twins? turning 1 soon hor? Time really flies...

To the rest of mummies & mtbs - Let's jiayou together. It's TGIF tomorrow!!! Yippeee!

Hellooo to all mummies, haven't post for awhile. Thot our thread was removed. Congrats to bluey and Fayina.

Fayina - Just got to know that you have delivered. Take things easy. I know its easier said than done but try to think positively. As for your hsehold chores, maybe you can consider part-time domestic helper? Just close one eye for the messiness...most importantly, u need to nurse bk yr health ya!

Cabbage - Dn't use cabbage leaves to alleviate your engorgement if u hv yet to establish your milk supply. Only after your milk supply kicks in and is stablise, then its more advisable to use cabbage leaves cos I heard cabbage leaves contains some enzymes which reduce your milk supply thus helps your engorgement. Just use hot towel and massage your breast will do.

Baby's tongue - I use guaze to clean Beth's tongue but I still find using hanky is better as it really makes her tongue "sparkling" clean. ;-)

Hi 3rascals- welcome. So how u coping wt yr 2nd pregnancy? Anyone helping u to take care of your boy?

Twins-mommy / lil twin stars - Hi hi...how's your twins? turning 1 soon hor? Time really flies...

To the rest of mummies & mtbs - Let's jiayou together. It's TGIF tomorrow!!! Yippeee!

Puretulips: 1st 4 mths was terrible with morning sickness.Much better now. Trying to spend more time with my boy b4 bb gal pops. So far no helper. Greatest help will b fr my hubby cos he mops the floor every morning b4 he leaves for wk.

Hey 3 rascals, welcome to our thread! Soon u have to change your nick to 4 rascals ya? ;)

Hope your pregnancy is better now. Miss lil' Kayden. He must be able to talk more now right? Hope we can bring our boys out and gai gai at Tiong Bahru Plaza again soon!

Lil' Linc is better now. The doc said the external wounds have healed well although there are scars. I'm total breastfeeding to speed up his recovery. Hopefully my supply can last till he fully recovers. He still has difficulty falling asleep without fussing/crying at night. He has been waking up for at least an hr fr 3-5am in the past 4 days. We have to manually rock him to sleep and is was really tiring. He's approaching 4mths now, wonder if it has become a habit for him. Sigh.

Fayina, is your confinement better? Hope u're getting more rest now. Try not to stress yourself too much as it will affect your milk supply. I only saw Dr KY Chan for Linc's jaundice. We took up an innoculation package from a GP subsequently. Linc's hernia problem was seen at KKH.

Baby's tongue - i did clean Linc's tongue once in a while in his 1st mth esp if he drank formula, but i could never get rid of the stain completely (esp deep inside). However, the white stain has miraculously cleared off in Linc's 3rd mth. Not sure if it is bec he likes to lick/suckle on his mittens or he has developed a self-cleaning system like a cat ;)

Tinklebell: 5 rascals.. .3 dogs, 2 kids. 3 rascals are my 3 furkids.

K super chatty now. but only i can understand his bb's talk. : )

Don worry abt sleeping habits, will keep changing. kayden don sleep thru too till after 20 mths or so. cant he got a habit to latch on at nite. on occasions when he's unwell, i'm like a human pacifier (thruout the nite)

Btw I;m no longer gging to Kao & Tan. Hate their svc. Switch back to his PD. Dr Ong at TMC.

Tongue: Gauge is recommended due to hygiene but i suppose hanky will do fine. But tik i seldom clean his tongue. Don see much stains also. hehe lazy mummy..

Hey 3rascals, I'm a human pacifier to Linc at nite too. Is there a way to help him kick the habit of waking up at nite? Can't afford to wait till 20mths. I'm like a zombie at work everyday...
sad.gif

I hate Kao & Tan too. Switched to Chua and Partners, a few doors down the alley. The clinic assistant is much more pleasant as well.

hi girls...

fayina congrats!! =D try to have more rest ok..can ask your hubby's brother and sister not to bring their kids over as you really need ample rest?
hope your bowel movements are better liao..your gynae didn't prescribe you any medicine? mine give me Lactus syrup to relieve constipation so that i don't have to 'push' so hard..yea, me too can't take plain water, only milo and ginger red dates tea..so far, still ok but sometimes i still crave for plain water..hehe..as for engorgement, like what puretulips told me, use really hot towel and massage really hard especially on those lumps..i've tried that method and it is really effective..now my breasts are leaking every now and then. =p being a little emotional is alright but just try to control it ok? please take care during this month hor...i am already looking forward to the end of my confinement le..hee.

btw, elson's birth weight is 3154g and his height is 50cm...his DOB is 14 sep 07 (in case need to update the table).. =)

tinklebell, glad to hear that linc is recovering.. =)

i am still having trouble with breastfeeding..i guess my BM is not enough for elson, got to top up with FM after that..heard papaya with fish soup can boost BM supply but i am not sure whether my mil will allow me to eat papaya..she is very strict with what i eat during this month..i still hanging on with breastfeeding, hoping elson will get the best nutrients..

fitty_nut, i had that 'wanting to poo' feeling in my last trimester too..
feeling so excited for you and jas! ^_^
welcome 3rascals..

Tinklebell: Hmm? u may wanna introduce BM in a bottle? When we were trying to wean k fr the breast, daddy will carry him & pat him to sleep whenever he woke up & wanna latch. Then gv him milk fr bottle. Guess it will take a wk b4 he get used to the idea he will not be given the breast when he cry at nite. So gradually if he's not hungry he'll stop asking for milk. Hope it works for u.

Missbluey: I didnt take papaya soup too cos mum doesnt noe how to make. Basically take lots if fish (protein) & drink lots of warm fluid. Tik it'll works likewise. Latch / pump more freq. Hope u'll be sucessful in yr b/f.

Missbluey...oh little elson is so cute...he seems to have very bright eyes! Congrats! Me counting down my days...Take Care!

Missbluey, elson is so adorable...you must be busy with this new addition huh.

My bb overdue liao but no sign of labor. haiz... going to induce tomorrow. Pls pray for me...short induction and easy delivery.

Jas, yours also TMC, who's your gynae?

Welcome 3rascals!

This thread seems slow hor...Where's poo_power and the rest?

Dear fitty nut, blessings to you tomorrow! Don't worry k, you'll see your lil' one very soon. God will be with you
happy.gif

Twins mommy, Chloe and Gracia share the same birthdate as me this Sat, except that i'm turning 30 and they're just turning 1 yr old... haha... Fast huh? Do send my love and hugs to them. Miss them lots!

Work has been hectic for me since i started work officially last wk. Just today itself my breasts were engorged for more than 7hrs! Only managed to pump a 2nd time when i came bk home. I really hope my supply can last for at least the next 2mths before Linc starts taking solids. But he is recovering well although the scars are still visible.

The mummies out there must be busy with their lil' ones. Wawa's Tianle is turning 6mos and starting on solids soon. Puretulips' busy with Beth whose pattern and behaviour are changing. Twins mommy shd be preparing for her munchkins' bday celebration. Hey Poo power, how about u my dear?

Let's keep this thread alive!

<font color="ff0000">hi everyone</font>

<font color="119911">finally someone misses me - **whoa** got 2 mummies somemore!! .. feels nice to be wanted... hehehe
happy.gif
</font>

<font color="0000ff">Congrats to all MTBs who have upgraded to Mummies
For those waiting to pop - happpy waiting</font>

<font color="ff6000">Update:
Alex has kept mummy very busy all day.
Sleep only 1-2hrs,
milk intake is stil every 2hrs or so ..
started on solid but like stock market - up n down.</font>

<font color="ff0000">I agree wif tinklebell tat we should keep this thread alive ...</font>

<font color="aa00aa">**Looking around for wawa, puretulips, twins_mommy***</font>

Fitty Nut mummy,

My gynae is Dr Adrian Woodsworth...
Oh my, i suppose by now, you have seen yr little cuttie!! Congrats! Pray everything is a smooth and successful one..

Well, its gonna be my turn on next monday..15th oct...C-sect...so excited and scary...
hee! Take care all mummies!

Tinklebell, you went back to work already? So fast..baby taken care by who?
Wonder if i am able to adapt to the working world since i have been staying home for so long...haizz! better dun think so much!

Helloooo...dear mummies & MTBs,

Umm...everyone of us is so busy taking care of our lil darlings. Beth is experiencing changes since last wk but this wk sort of settling down..(I hope so).

Hey, poopower, welcome bk hor...kekeke
biggrin.gif
*Beth gives a kiss on your face...+ her drool...*...ha ha ha...

Hi Fittynut - Hope you're resting well and enjoying your motherhood life. Do share wt us your birth story.

Jas mummy - Jiayou...u gonna see your lil one soon. Enjoy your freedom now while u can...

Fayina - How's everything? hope your situation is getting better each day.

Bluey - Your confinement coming to an end huh...how's everything?

Hey tinklebell - How's the pumps so far? Hope it's working well for you. Gosh...u didn't find time to pump yr milk during office hrs? Is it possible to ask your superior if it's ok to pump at certain time in order to sustain yr supply?

Twinsmommy - How's the celebration for yr lil darlings?

Its Monday today...looking forward to Friday already...kekeke...

Oh my puretulips, u looking forward to Fri already? I'm looking forward to Sat already... kekeke!

The pump is ok except that i don't know why milk can be collected within the silicone attached to the motor, apart from within the funnel. So everytime when i try to detach the motor, i have to be careful not to spill the milk. Could i hv assembled it wrongly?

I wish i can pump milk at fixed timings esp when i'm in or in-between mtgs. It takes at least 45min for me to express milk and to clean and sterilize the tools, and i hv to pump once in the morning and afternoon to reduce engorgement
sad.gif

poo power my dear, finally hear from u! wah, alex is sleeping so little now. How abt night time then?

To all recent new mummies, hope u are coping well with your lil ones!

How are you doing with little Elson? Hope you're enjoying your confinement.
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">tulips</font>,
How does Beth look now? I lost the link to your blog, hence couldn't get to see updates on you and Beth. Sorry! :p

<font color="0000ff">tinklebell</font>,
I'm glad Linc and yourself doing well now. Lots of adjustment now that you're back to work. Hang in there huh!
happy.gif

Hi <font color="0000ff">All</font>,
My girls are sleeping much lesser too. Resulting in my maid and me feeling so tired at times... But I guess they are more into playing now, that's why not so keen to sleep. Will just have to spend more time interacting with them.
happy.gif
Oh by the way, Chloe started walking pretty steadily already. Arrghhhh... And trying to get her little butt and hands onto every corner/items within the house. Hrmp!!! Testing my patience...
sad.gif

And you know what? I'm so super blur I forgot to download the photos taken during my gals' birthday party from my bro-in-law's camera memory card last Sat!!! Can you believe this??? So all the photos are with him now. Will be getting them from my sis this weekend. But I found the following photo taken with Chloe in my handphone. Think my HB took it. Hee... But the one with Gracia in it had her face blocked by the barbie. Sad...

So this is sneak preview... And hopefully the rest of the photos turn out well. Fingers crossed...

1009374.jpg

Hi tinklebell - ya mann...still hving Monday blues even thou I'm not working...kekeke...so how's work so far? Hectic hectic...muz be tiring huh...how do u stay awake during office hrs? Think I'll doze off in the mtg...kekeke

I encounter the same thing too when I use the pump hence hv to be extra careful when u detach it frm the motor. I dn't think u hv assemble wrongly otherwise it wldnt hv work. Does the manual avent pump has this prob?

Hi liltwinstars - Does yr twins still take their afternoon nap? Can't imagine hving to "entertain" Beth whole day when she reaches that stage...really draining huh...

ok gotta go..Beth's awake liao...

<font color="0000ff"> Hi tinklebell</font>
How is work? You miss being a SAHM??? Can adjust? Long working hours??
Sometimes hor, i think its better to work than be a "7-11" ...
Good on you tat u r taking the effort to pump at office - not easy leh, esp when u have so many meetings and deadlines to meet

Re: Alex nite sleep
Alex cranky last few days - not only nite time dont want to sleep, but also can wake up in the middle of the nite and play for 2hrs before he 'surrender' ... so wat i did was put him in the play yard while i half zzzzz in it ... the good thing is he happily play inside it and did not really fuss until he wanted to sleep!
Hopefully, this pattern wil not continue, if not ... i wil need to start flipping Sat papers ... hehehe
happy.gif

<font color="ff6000">Hi Puretulips</font>
Welcome back too!
Guess our precious ones has kept us very busy (and tiring ....)

Trying to 'tao hao' MIL!!! Kiss + drooool accepted! Sayang sayang Beth !
*** Alex sends flying kisses to Beth ***
happy.gif

<font color="aa00aa">Hi twinsmommy</font>
Never see you before but whoa - u look so chio ... Planning for No3/4 ?? hehehe
Wow - Chloe can walk already ... tats pretty fast cause i heard most bb can only walk during 14-15mths

Same q as Puretulips - do yr gals stil take afternoon nap??
Do they stil wake up to drink at nite? Cause Alex stil wakes up 2-3 times for nite feed ...
i am waiting for him to be able to zzzzzz past thro the nite

<font color="0000ff">tulips</font> and <font color="0000ff">poo power</font>,
Yes, the girls still nap in the day. In fact, I just checked my baby book today and confirmed they are sleeping according to their age requirement. They sleep approx 10 hours through the night. Then nap about 1.5 hours in the morning and then another 1 hour in the afternoon. But this is substantially lesser than their 3hr + 2hr nap in the past. *sob* Just have to accpet the fact that they've grown up and their nap time will only get shorter as the days passed...

<font color="0000ff">poo power</font>,
Like you, I sometimes also feel like a 7-11. Although I'm getting more sleep at night without having to wake up in between, but its becoming more physically exhausting in the day when you have to play with them, do marketing once/twice a week, go for evening walks and prepare their meals. Although I have a maid, I prefer to be involved in preparing their meals because I want to be sure what they are being fed. So time is so precious to me now...

By the way, my gals also wake up for night feeds until they are 10-11 months. I tried for about a week where I just craddle Gracia or give her some lukewarm water when she wake up at night. After that week, she just sleep through. It was more difficult with Chloe. Took about a month and it was inconsistent. Sometimes, she goes back to sleep after being pat on. Then she'll make noise again after an hour, and I'll give in and make her some milk. Think only after 6 weeks or so then she started to sleep through.

That being said, different kids have different timing where sleep through is concerned. I know some folks say it can be trained but trust me. I asked a few moms who tried at earlier stage and we all failed. So I believe you should leave it to BBs own timing. Unless you have the heart to leave your kid wailing in the middle of the night over a period of time, then the training "may" work. Hee!

Did you say chio??? Head-down view only lah. Hahaha... Ouch! My head hit the ceiling liao cos too flattered. But soon I may start losing hair due to stress, esp if the girls start doing "funny acts" at home. Better start looking at Sat papers too. Kekeke... No. 3/4??? You kidding!!!!

hehe poo power, you're right, twins mommy is a CHEO mummy ;) her munchkins are also as cheo as her!

twins mommy, your Chloe is so pretty with her hair longer now!

*pat pat* poo power, let's hang in there for our lil' ones to be able to sleep thru the nite. linc also wakes up every 2-3hr at nite and fusses a lot to sleep. i really don't know how else to help him fall asleep better.

btw, how many teeth does Alex have now?

oh boy, i sure miss my SAHM days. to all you mummies, do treasure your "shake leg" time. i had a fever just last nite and had to get up at nite to nurse linc. both my hb and i were exhausted. gotta wake up before 6am to express milk before going to work. it is really not easy to keep up with pumping at work. don't know how some FTWM can do it. i'm praying i am able to last for as long as i can.

wawa, yoooo hoooo!

Helllooo...all mummmies,

It's wednesday already! Yippee yaya! TGIF soon...but hubby flying off on Sun...damn sian...will be alone with Beth.

Hey u gals tempting me to flip thru ST too leh...was browsing thru the jobstreet website and so tempted to send in my resume..kekeke..but managed to pull myself back when I look at Beth...She sticks to me like superglue now leh hence my mil / mum can't help much leh..She's already exp "stranger anxiety" now..sigh! Maybe she sees too much of me.

liltwinstars - Hey I agree with you too...shld just leave it naturally when it comes to weaning off nite feeds. I've tried to let Beth sleep lesser during daytime initially thinking that she'll be too tired to wake up for her nite feeds...who knows she wakes up more frequent *Faint*... Beth was very cranky the past 2wks but this week sort of settling down and getting use to the routine. Now she sleeps abt 5-6hrs during daytime but she still wakes up for nite feed. Like Chloe, her nite feeds are not consistent...sometimes she can sleep thru till 6am-7am and sometimes she wakes up every 3-4hrly. Hey your twins luks more chio and girlish now hor...I hope Beth will luk more girlish when her hair is longer cos sometimes when I bring her out, strangers will ask me if she's a girl / boy even thou she's wearing PINK from head to toe...*roll eye*...kekeke

Hey tinklebell, how u feeling today? Hope your fever has subsided.

Dear all,
Confirmed going in for c-sect tmr at 7am...it is earlier than 38 weeks...i have been suffering tremendous pain this week especially. So i ask doc to deliver him out earlier. I have never sleep more than 2hours straight a night for the whole week! Please keep us in prayers!

Take care all!

<font color="aa00aa">lil twins stars</font>
Re: Nite feed
Thanks for sharing!
i think i need to tahan a few more months ... cause as much as i wld like to incr Alex feed, he wil auto stop at 120ml.
The best part is, his taking of semi solid is like yo-yo ...
Agree wif u tat i wil let him wean off nite feed by himself

Re: afternoon nap
Aiyo - yest, my boy whole day onli nap 45mins (break record) ...
possible tat when he reaches ONE year old, he wil stay awake the whole day???
Any of yr gals ever done tat???

<font color="aa00aa">hi tinklebell</font>
Rest if u must - dont be too 'cheong' - got to take it easy so yr journey wil be less stressful and tiring.
Take care of yr health.

Yr helper dont help look after linc at nite?

Guess how many teeth Alex has?
If u guess correctly, will send u a box of chocolates .... hehehe

<font color="0000ff">poo power</font>,
I'm not sure but I don't think so BBs will stay awake the entire day at age of one. Actually when BBs nap, they sleep better at night. If they don't nap, they will not only get cranky, they'll won't sleep through as well. This is very true for my gals' case. And worse still, they'll wake up numerous times a night. As if they had nightmare! Those times when they didn't get a wink the entire day or just have 30 mins nap would mostly be days when I had guests at my place the whole day. Its happened a few times. They were just over-stimulated and refused to nap.

Here's a guide to the sleeping time for kids. You may already have this info, but I'll just post it here since I took a pix of it earlier this week for easy reference.
happy.gif

1014092.jpg

<font color="0000ff">Jas</font>,
Keeping you and BB in prayer. Take care & God bless!

Halo all mummies,
Finally, baby Isaac popped on 6 Oct, 3.5kg, 53cm
Like all of you, busy adjusting our lifestyle to welcome this new breath of life.

5 Oct
915am - insert tablet to dilate cervix
230pm - cervix dilates only 0.5cm, 2nd tablet needed
11pm - admit to check, dilate 1cm liao, so don't need 3rd tablet.
1145pm - break waterbag, drip to induce

6 Oct
0200 - can't tahan the contraction, dilate only 1.5cm. Epidural (Thank God!)
0400 - aiyo...2cm only
meanwhile.....pray in the Spirit
0730 - Praise Lord! 7cm
0830 - 9cm!
0930 - ready to push
0942 - beloved Isaac pops

1017432.jpg

1017433.jpg

Tinklebell,
really need alot of support from your boss to excuse you to pump milk. Yia you!

Now hoping bb can sleep thru the nite, but as they grow up, hope they can sleep more in the day so have more time to do other stuff, heehe such a dilema.

opps, bb crying, feeding time...catch up again...

hi all...

congrats to fitty_nut on your little bundle of joy!

finally, my confinement is ending today...
still adjusting to this 'new' lifestyle with my little one..my supply has gone to a minimum, i think i am having blocked ducts.. =( anyway, i will still continue trying to bf & pump..
i still feel a little emotional at times but don't worry, i will be fine.. =)
oh, i realised my memory had gone bad to worse, i forget things too easily! hahaha..

wah tinklebell so fast return to workforce? really salute you leh..i am still considering..hehe..so used to this 'shake legs' lifestyle liao.. =p

take care everyone! =)

latest photo:
1017470.jpg

missbluey, OMG! Your lil' elson is so adorable! Like a Korean hearthrob with the beanie on his head leh! He seems to be wearing a top Linc has too! Heehee.

How has your life changed with your darling now? You can try using cold compress to relief the blocked ducts. Massage in circular motion before and as u pump too.

fitty_nut, CONGRATS! Your lil' Isaac is very "tall" leh... very long legs ;) And he shares the same birthdate as twins mommy's munchkins and me! Heehee...

Actually going bk to the workforce is not that bad. At least u can take a break from your bb. Of cos bec i still bf, gotta really manage my time well in order to slot in my pumping sessions. I ever had a short meeting session with my boss as i was pumping away in my office! Haha... Thank God for my nursing wrap! At least my boss is also understanding enough since she has been through it before.

The downside abt going bk to work is Linc is now more attached to the maid who is the main caregiver for more than 12mth/day. He will wail away when my hb or me carry him but not my maid
sad.gif
Kinda sad and heartbreaking but it's only natural...

Linc is also cutting down on his bm intake for some reason. Gotta supp with formula at times. I wonder if it is time to wean him off already. Anyway, i'll still pump and store the milk for later use when he starts solids in 2 mths' time. Linc is now biting his teats and my nipples at times. Is this also a sign of starting solids?

Wawa, how's tianle now? Has he started on solids yet?

Dear All,

Have been really occupied with baby.. still trying to adjust myself.. really tiring.. not enough rest etc... will catch with u all soon as I can..

Hi Fitty Nut,
Congrats to u! JIA YOU JIA YOU!! looks like u or Daddy? hee..hee...

Hi Jas,
JIA YOU JIA YOU!! Hope to hear from you soon..

Hi Missbluey,
Little Elson is so cute with his hat.. ; )
Let's JIA YOU JIA YOU together!! ; p

Hi Tinklebell,
So fast u go back workforce liao... must be tiring as well... so u still wake up in the middle of the night for feedings?
So glad u have a nice lady boss... JIA YOU JIA YOU!!

A photo of Jarett ; )
1019783.jpg

Fayina, you boi looks kawaii nah. Saw you have a little pillow on top of his tummy like mine. My friend made for me for dried bean sprout (the black cap of 'tao gay') you noe? But is too light. I want to make my own, any idea what can I stuff inside which easily available to buy?

Bluey,
Like you, me alittle emotional esp nite bfg period. Isaac will automatically wake up when hungry but tend to trap a lot of gas when feeding. So he will unlatch a few times and I have to burp him many times. One feed can take 45mins. Very heartache to see him not enjoying a straight feed. No fault of him, me just need to be patient. Thank God my hubi has been very supportive, my pillar of strength.

Got to persevere for one month...for everyone says everything will be alrite by then. cheers...

thanks tinklebell! that blue top was passed down one..
i think hor my bm supply sort of diminished leh, yesterday i tried pumping, only 1-2 droplets nia..when i hand expressed, there were a few more droplets but definitely not enough for elson..sigh!!!! does that mean i don't have bm anymore? cuz they certainly don't leak anymore even though i still latch him on..i still wonder i am having blocked ducts, the pain is on and off as if like bruise..

btw, elson doesn't seem to burp alot when i try to burp him after his feeds..why ah?

fayina, jarett has quite alot of hair..hehe..big eyes too..

You could be having blocked ducts. Try masssaging with hot towel. It may help but could be painful. If you don't have BM supply (like me), you won't even feel any pain.

Back