Any SAHM staying at Yishun?

Hi MashB!

{{{Hugs to Terelle & U!!}}}

I saw Terelle's injured leg from her blog! She's a BRAVE gal! You must get some rest as well, or else you'll be drained out by the time she recovers. Take Care

My Gabby has cough & fever last week & nw she has developed bronchitis. She had to put on nubeliser for 3 days. After day one, she had scratches & bruises on face & hands after all the struggling. *Haiz*

Jo, sorry din pop by the function room in the end because we were in a rush that day. I'm sure we'll get to meet up soon. MashedB and I may just go over...
happy.gif
ya, Dr Foo is quite good and very near so it's very convenient.

ac, that's quite a lot of hair already!

lach, hahahahaaa....

hi gals,

i am back..... enjoy my trip but doubt that i stand any chance to conceive for this time round. my 2nd menses after birth didnt came last month, i think the cycle went totally wrong.... I did a pregnancy test shows negative...so sad!!!! I cant wait any longer man!!! No doubt my gal is just 4mths old but i just wanna finish off with the production plan. After my duty is done than i can pursue with my own interest. OH GOD PLEASE GIVE ME A HEALTHY BABY BOY ASAP.....hehehehe if possible....if not healthy baby gal also can la!!!
419606.jpg

lachesiz the book u r saying is 4 bb at what age?

ppl always mistaken my gal as a boy... my sis tease that she look like "la4 bi3 xiao3 xin1" ugly but adorable... hahaha

lach, valerie
i thot can see the head skin means dun hv much hair mah. :p
i saw a lot of pple one younger than val but cant see the head skin one leh......
i got one friend say she got to use hair dryer to dry her bb hair! but she is indian, i wonder if its the (turmeric? i not sure) powder they put on the bb when she new born.

mashedB
pls take care........

zazan
wooooooo.... so sweet, so happy
definitely dun look like la bi xiao xin lah!
btw val oso got tat dress. hee..... hee....
happy.gif

Zazan, aiyo, so cute! Want to squeeze her cheeks!

Jo, how are you coping? If you don't mind, PM me your unit number lah, so mashedB and I can pop by your place whenever it's convenient for you!

ac, oh, no wonder the indians always have such thick hair. But they always get out of control when they get older no?

hi zazan,
Your gal laugh so heartily! Btw. we managed to try the power nasi lemak at the pasar malam yesterday and yes, it's very nice hehe...

Yo Zazan, ur gal looks much cuter than la bi xian xin k! can't help smiling looking at her hearty smile
happy.gif

by the way, my hubby call my gal la4 bi3 pang4 xin1, cos he feels that she looks round round one, like xiao xin's sis!! hahaha

ac, you at blk 588? So qiao, just went there to visit my cousin-in-law last sunday! She just given birth too. Nice env, very very quiet and peaceful.

Val & mashedb, welcome welcome. But my place and myself are in pretty bad shape cos bb keeping mummy's hands full to do any other things!!... hopefully things will improve when she gets older else a maid is a necessity! :p
Will PM you my unit #.

Welcome samlovesam!! Ur's is a gal too!
seems like gal babies out numbered the boys!

Hi samlovesam, welcome!

Jo, received your PM liao! Will arrange with you. No problem lah! have you considered getting part-time help with the house? I no choice, have to also. Otherwise, bb has to breathe in dust already...

zazan, zanne's smile is so infectious, it makes me smile everytime I look at it... Btw, I rem you have c-sect. I thought you have to rest for a few more months before you conceive again? Not sure myself but heard from people...

Hi jo

my same floor neighbour just gave birth to a boy!!!!
r we taking abt the same family?????
ahhhh......... so 'qiao' can strike lottery liao!!! (juz joking) haaaa.......aaaaa
happy.gif

warm welcome to samlovessam

Hello ....
Have not been coming for some time liao, fell sick last week
sad.gif
and this week, my bb got my cold virus too! *sob sob*

Yo ac, my cousin's bb is a gal! No wonder i din strike 4D! But my cousin's cousin's (who is staying in the same blk, higher floor) neighbour, cos that cousin has neighbour of a newborn boy while the other neighbour has a gal!!

Val, u got a part time cleaner already? If yes, can recommend? Looking for one indeed.
Oh, just give me a call when MashedB & U decided to drop by. Looking forward to meet up!

Hihi, how's everybody?? been very quiet here...
valerie & mashedB, i am going to be SAHM in 1+ week time! maybe we can meet up again then!?

Attaching my gal's pic to update 'aunties' here! Yup! hair has grown! Heehee
511338.jpg

Hi Jo! Congratulations! Welcome to the Lilydale SAHM gang! Er, so far the gang only consists of mashedb and me. haha! Yu Han's hair is so thick, compared to my girl's... sigh, wonder when people will start recognizing her as a girl...

hi everyone!!!!

I am back !!! Haiz no luck on my 2nd bb....

jol, ur gal really got lots of hair , my gal dont seem to be growing....

zinie, i stay at st 61 too heee hee...blk 633 R u my neighbour??

Yo Val, ppl always think yuhan is a boy even though her hair is quite a lot! In fact this photo is a more 'gal' look one, but she can still easily be passed as a boy! :p
How's kristen? Crawling already? big girl girl now!?

Welcome zinie! My MIL stays at st 61 too, a blk near to the polyclinic, 64X ...err...can't remember the blk #!!

zazan, u have been busy! keep trying! Jia you le! *oomph* Keep us update!

hi jo, donno abt u gals but my gal like to sleep in between us so very difficult to make bb.... now trying to train her to sleep on her own bed but still feel very stress afraid that our activity will wake her up .... hahahaha where got mood to zhuo ren!!!!

heellooo zazan.. i stay at blk 638 .. oh u are v near me le... heeehee......u tyring for secofn baby.. hw old ur baby gal???? i wan to have one more now but i scare i cant cope.... cos my princess jus 6 month old.. wad u al ltink...??gv me some suggestion can ?? thank lots...

heelelooo jo,... ur mil also quite near to me... heehee...ur baby gal so cute.. heeehee...a lto of hari le... v black.....

hi zinie, oh that's very near ... we can meet up someday!! Actually my intension is to be like britney spears having 2 in a year but no luck leh. My bb gal is 81/2mths, need lots of attention at this stage. I am now staying with my parents, my mum really lessen my load. You take care of ur bb alone or there's helper? I always believe that taking care of 2 children alone is possible but tedious.... will lost a lot of our own free time,now we have one, we still got little time to do our own stuff and i enjoy shopping with my gal, imagine the 2nd one coming... As for me i plan to work once my mission accomplish, i dont wish to work for a few months then be pregnant again, bosses will not like it, so must well do it once and for all. Secondly, since i am fat now then better conceive again and go for slimming session after the 2nd delivery
lol.gif
. Ask yourself , would you like to suffer now or take a few years break then go thru the same cycle again.

You wont know whether you can cope until the time comes, if we are always afraid of the unknown how can we release our inner potential....nobody born to be a multi task mum, we learn after the bb comes isnt it. mums living in the older generation take care of bundle of children w/o helper so i dont see why cant we handle only 2. I am not saying fong1 liang2 hua4 as for me now staying with someone who indeed is a great help. My staying with parents is only for a short term, in future i will have to manage on my own and i am looking fwd to the challange!!!
proud.gif

yea.if can we meet up..hw old are u??i m 21 yr old..yea i agree wif wad u said but i scare cant cope..no one helping me,i alone..but nite gt hubby to help..hee..i also wan a bb boy..hmm..been tinking hw..tink we meet up some day??hw abt u email me ur hp no??? or... see u hee.. i m also v fat..haix,cant seen to lose wt le...i rather suffer nw,hee... u gv birth at where de??ur gal born in jan??

Hi

Sorry to interrupt thread..
Anyone know of any playgroup for 18mths and above,prefer daily class in the BLK 200+ area??? (My mum stay at blk 24+++ chinese temple there..) would be able to send my boi to school if on the way to wet market at blk 29+

I'm looking for a playgroup too, around 820+ area .. can organize within ourselves. My gal is now 16 months old.

Yup me stay at blk 715 leh..how big is ur kids liao? Mine is 13*12*11*9mths*2weeks that mean i have 5 kids but i'm 32 yrs old la..not young not old la lol...my number 5th child now is at NICU KKH cos she is a premature baby only 1.3 KG now..

hi ayu... oh quite near to me le.. heehee.. opps. .u are wondeful mumy... 5 kids... 1 yr interval each.. steady.... omg.. ur 5th kid is at NICU.. poor baby... she/he so small.. 1.3 kg.. u carry him/her hw many month ??? to osmall already.. scare me.. : ( so total hw many boy n gal ????? anyway dun be sad she/he will be bless by god one....

Hi Princess.... i'm near to u really? Haha then is good liao thus next time can go makan or jalan.. yeah 5 kids liao lo and considering to close factory liao haha cos too many and enough le, yeah she is a premature baby weighing now at 1.4 KG and staying in NICU now KKH lor, yeah very small hehe well now cannot carry her la thus she got so many tubes, wires on her body so very hard to carry lei, hmmm BTW i guess when she become 2 KG then can discharge leh cos i delivered her when i was 27th weekers..Well she is fine now so no worries for me ha actually.. I have (girl, boy, girl, girl, girl) keke...thanks for ur concern for my baby..

yea near to u.. heehee.. omg.. so heart pain u knw... 1.4kg is reali so small...huh 27 wk u gv birth to her .. omg. 27 wk is hw many month ar ??? ur water bag burst or gt blood? care to share ?? btw u gt so many lovely kids.u are a happy mummy rite.. yea. .can go makam n jalan.. btw u are malay or chinese ar?? heeeheee : )u mzu be busy everyday go down see her.. did u BF her ??

Hi Princess yeah lor me heart pain when starting i see her in the incubator but now ok liao as time goes by, very small like kitten and doc told me she gain abit weight today..27th weekers is 6 mths & 3 weeks. Nah none of u mentioned keke it was my blood pressure too high liao and shot up to 220/120+ from morning til night and also urine got protein so they called it E-Proclamsia something like this lo, and they quickly sent me to OT for C-section leh..very siong ah my others 4 kids never go thru C-section b4 so consider this is the very fist time i gone thru operation and last time i hope lol...Yeah happy mother until very CHAO LAO( OLD) haha even my HB looks 10 years younger than me ah thus many also mistaken he is my son hahaha. Well Well i'm a Chinese but my name is Ayu for real...sure go down and see her once i'm free lo..Sigh i can't BF her leh thus doc said i'm taking high blood medication and can't BF so sad, let me try 1 time also cannot lol becos my 4 other kids also didnt BF due to medication..I'm such a failure mom that can't even BF my 5 kids, just months ago maybe less than a year then i know what is called breastpump, cooler bag, sealer bag, steriliser lol i really wanna laugh ah so SUA GU,

How many kids u have?? R u working or SAHM?

omg.. 6 months.. she is so small.. nt full term n she wan to come out to see u n her daddy.. she too kan cheong already la.. heehe.. anyway now she gain weight,she is healthy can le.. as long she is good in health u no nd worry ok.. heehee.. oh u gt high blood can understand it.. anyway u are gd already.u gt high blood but u still gv birth to ur 4 kids through natural birth cos i heard from ppl,gt high blood ppl cannot go through natural one le.. see u are brave n good mummy la.. as for the BF,dun be sad n said u are a lousy mummy,u are not. jus tat, tat is ur sickness n u have to tk medcine to control it so bo bian lor.. anyway nowadays milk powder also very close to our BM la.. so u dun said u are a failure mummy la..i tink u are gd n brave mummy le,5 kids le n u can handle them .. heeeh.. i m a SAHM..

* k i had added u in my msn * hope to chat wif u there soon n chat more...heeehe : )

Hi there,

I am a working mum staying at Yishun blk 205, wondering if any kindsoul can give me feedbacks on Chong Pang PCF childcare? Read from the papers last Sat.. it seems better than the rest of the PCFs..will like to shortlist it for my boy coming to 2 yrs old, tks in Advance..
happy.gif

Hi,
may i know what is SAHM? new member here,

Hi Ayu,
my son also born premature and is 1.3kg too. as long she gaining weight everyday, then dun worry.

Back