Any reliable chinese temple to pray for baby boys?

tiffany wong (lilmissbummer) June 18, 2013 - 5:48 pm
That S$120 was for prewedding dates..
外面的行情都没他贵。你肯定被'敲'了。
nono.gif

老师择日的功夫,绝对不输给天天登报打广告的师傅。

情投意合,贫困情侣/家庭,要办喜事,老师绝对义不容辞。新婚人硬塞红包,老师是把钱捐去印经书,一分不进口袋。其实,夫妇无形中积了德。

有兴趣关于‘娶嫁择日’, 请阅读post. June 03, 2013 - 9:09 pm click here

Last edited:

Got a curious question to ask:
If gynae confirm the gender liao, saying that i am having a girl, then am i correct to say that there is no use praying to buddha to hope for a boy anymore? Since 一切都成为定局了,

再向菩萨祈求,是否还会有转机?在这个时候,女胎还会变男胎吗?

happy_ocean (pearlyshell) June 19, 2013 - 11:28 am:
If gynae confirm the gender liao, saying that i am having a girl, then am i correct to say that there is no use praying to buddha to hope for a boy anymore? Since 一切都成为定局了,再向菩萨祈求,是否还会有转机?在这个时候,女胎还会变男胎吗?
有常接触玄学的人就会相信。女的变男的,男的变女的。很不可思议!确实是有这个案例,没有不可能。

老师就曾经遇过!这个妇女的胎儿被照出来,脚是关着的。朝不多足月的时候,是稍微关着的。Gynae也断定是女的。结果,产期前一天分娩出来的竟然是男孩!Everybody got shocked.

My distance relative encountered the same case. My mother told me, that the family going to have a girl. 他全家吃长斋,女的怀孕时吃素(胎里素)。 This family bought Lilo-&-Stitch and Minnie Mouse clothings. 同时,收集了很多女宝宝的旧衣服。准备的奶瓶、抱枕、床单都是pink colour! However, on the delivery day, mummy, daddy, doctor got big surprised!Seriously, nobody expected.

多半玄学/命理的师傅/老师会相信。遇过更加不可思议的都有。

Last edited:
Any wrong with having girls? Having girls mean not lucky? Aren't we girls too??? @_@

Don't u think that our unborn daughters will feel sad if we pray for the gender change? What happen if no miracle happen & our daughters grow up to be 'tomboy'?

Not being offensive. Just my 2 cents.

Hi Joylon,

I had a miscarriage recently, can I check where will be the better to chao du for them? Ju Shi Lin (also known as "Singapore Buddhist Lodge" or those "tang ki" one as they also do help couples to chao du for the lost babies. What else can I do to help my lost baby to gain happiness in the other world.

Can I also seek your advise when will it be good for me to conceive or 顺其自然?

Joylon,

I have read another few posts from another threads.
I wish to say thanks as I have learnt a lot of information here and there.
happy.gif

If I wish to chant, do you think I should start with which? 大悲咒 or 观世音菩萨佛号? If I chant, can I also bring blessings to my parents?
happy.gif

Hi Joylon,

I had a miscarriage recently, can I check where will be the better to chao du for them? Ju Shi Lin (also known as "Singapore Buddhist Lodge" or those "tang ki" one as they also do help couples to chao du for the lost babies. What else can I do to help my lost baby to gain happiness in the other world.

Can I also seek your advise when will it be good for me to conceive or 顺其自然?
超度 - 恐怕汉传佛教的水陆空/超度法会,最棒了。那是因为,有大德高僧以及众僧云集,还有吃斋持戒的居士们的力量推动。仙佛菩萨护持挟批,有缘亡灵得解脱。阴阳/天眼神通的人可以清楚看得到整个过程。

老师虽接触道教,并不提倡道教方式解决。

老师每次听到有人要去问神,真的很怕!问到一个装神弄鬼,骗财骗色的够力了。真正的神明找童乩(dtang-kii),一定要‘清’的乩身。

Joylon,

I have read another few posts from another threads.
I wish to say thanks as I have learnt a lot of information here and there.
happy.gif

If I wish to chant, do you think I should start with which? 大悲咒 or 观世音菩萨佛号? If I chant, can I also bring blessings to my parents?
happy.gif
您是要怀孕还是什么呢?不同经,有不同疗效。

谢谢老师的关心 :), I will be careful and discuss with my husband if we want to chao du at a Buddhist temple.
I have also heard of ppl gana con. But this tangki I have checked, they asked me to buy the necessary items which can be bought from those 'offering shop' n the ceremony itself, they just need us to 添油 (which is up to our 心意). But, still I will discuss carefully.

Yes, I wish n hope to get pregnant successfully till full term again. I will rest a little for my body to recover.
老师, can you pls enlighten or advice me when is the best time that I can try to conceive (maybe higher percentage of success)? Gal or boy I m equally happy, so long as they are healthy.

谢谢老师的关心 :), I will be careful and discuss with my husband if we want to chao du at a Buddhist temple. I have also heard of ppl gana con. But this tangki I have checked, they asked me to buy the necessary items which can be bought from those 'offering shop' n the ceremony itself, they just need us to 添油 (which is up to our 心意). But, still I will discuss carefully.
你知道骗财骗色就好。

道教做法,拜祭用“kiim-czhuar”(冥纸),这个对老师来说会毛骨悚然。因为很多“dtang-kii”吃荤,自己顾不了,还去救世济民。
汉传佛教做法,是一群大德高僧以经文用口念超度。庞大团体/大组织举办!不是一堆阿狗阿猫,吃kentucky,搞超度的。

另外一点,汉传佛教超度,不需要再去烧金纸。若手痒又去烧金纸(道教),魂魄会回去捡。这样又再一次陷入那个空间,始终没走。
汉传佛教超度,一个人必须了解,超度后得要‘放下’,别老是去想。最好是渐渐的淡忘掉,开拓新的人生。超度了又有思念和牵挂,永远没完没了。

Yes, I wish n hope to get pregnant successfully till full term again. I will rest a little for my body to recover.
老师, can you pls enlighten or advice me when is the best time that I can try to conceive (maybe higher percentage of success)? Gal or boy I m equally happy, so long as they are healthy.
你要怀孕,得吃斋念经。这样快一点。

Hi, I have a girl now and will like to know when are the dates to conceive a boy. Pls PM me.

你知道骗财骗色就好。

道教做法,拜祭用“kiim-czhuar”(冥纸),这个对老师来说会毛骨悚然。因为很多“dtang-kii”吃荤,自己顾不了,还去救世济民。
汉传佛教做法,是一群大德高僧以经文用口念超度。庞大团体/大组织举办!不是一堆阿狗阿猫,吃kentucky,搞超度的。

另外一点,汉传佛教超度,不需要再去烧金纸。若手痒又去烧金纸(道教),魂魄会回去捡。这样又再一次陷入那个空间,始终没走。
汉传佛教超度,一个人必须了解,超度后得要‘放下’,别老是去想。最好是渐渐的淡忘掉,开拓新的人生。超度了又有思念和牵挂,永远没完没了。

你要怀孕,得吃斋念经。这样快一点。

老师,its so scary when you mention another soul will go pick up! Then may I ask if Ju Shi Lin (also known as "Singapore Buddhist Lodge) is 汉传佛教做法?
If yes, then I will do it from there. Yes, I will remember your advice, to ‘放下’ and look forward to a new beginning.

Yes, I have started to eat 斋 once a while. I will try and do it more often, but does eating it for lunch once/twice a week good enough?
If 念经, can 老师 advice which are the ones suitable for me and can even continue when I m pregnant?
Not sure, if can also advise me what are the good dates to try? :)

老师,its so scary when you mention another soul will go pick up! Then may I ask if Ju Shi Lin (also known as "Singapore Buddhist Lodge) is 汉传佛教做法?
If yes, then I will do it from there. Yes, I will remember your advice, to ‘放下’ and look forward to a new beginning.
居士林、光明山、佛光山都是汉传佛教。Mahayana Buddhism (大乘佛教)就吃斋。

汉传佛教的《妙法莲华经》(不是莲花经),确确实实是有交待吃素。

那么,南传佛教(泰国、缅甸、柬埔寨佛教)、藏传佛教不排斥吃素,不过肉还是进他们的肚子。不要问老师为什么他们可以,我们就不可以。老师只可以说个人的造化。

老师接触过南传、藏传等等,《妙法莲华经》从来不在他们的佛教派系里面。不说了...免得造口业。

Yes, I have started to eat 斋 once a while. I will try and do it more often, but does eating it for lunch once/twice a week good enough?
很多人,吃肉吃惯了,都接受不来。从肉边菜开始吧。

If 念经, can 老师 advice which are the ones suitable for me and can even continue when I m pregnant?
Not sure, if can also advise me what are the good dates to try? :)
你真的要怀孕,老师教你做功课。

受孕前,有受孕的经文。怀孕时,有怀孕的经文。要吃苦的!只要消业,什么都好商量。

只是一般人不懂,老auntie老uncle未必修这观音法门。

居士林、光明山、佛光山都是汉传佛教。Mahayana Buddhism (大乘佛教)就吃斋。

汉传佛教的《妙法莲华经》(不是莲花经),确确实实是有交待吃素。

那么,南传佛教(泰国、缅甸、柬埔寨佛教)、藏传佛教不排斥吃素,不过肉还是进他们的肚子。不要问老师为什么他们可以,我们就不可以。老师只可以说个人的造化。

老师接触过南传、藏传等等,《妙法莲华经》从来不在他们的佛教派系里面。不说了...免得造口业。

很多人,吃肉吃惯了,都接受不来。从肉边菜开始吧。

你真的要怀孕,老师教你做功课。

受孕前,有受孕的经文。怀孕时,有怀孕的经文。要吃苦的!只要消业,什么都好商量。

只是一般人不懂,老auntie老uncle未必修这观音法门。

Thank you very much for your kind advice and information. I will do the chao du at 居士林 to have a peace of mind. :)
Sorry to be ignorance, can you pls enlighten me what is 肉边菜?

Yes, I wish to be pregnant. 请老师指点,我会虚心学习。Can I chant?

thanks lao shi advise on chao du and will think about it again. i glad can eat egg coz i thought vegetarian cannot eat egg lor. If not wrong, 肉边菜 should be those dishes cooked & mixed with meat but u just eat the veggie.

hi sunshinebb, yes u rite :) provided i not wrong in this theory. I used to eat 肉边菜 when come to chu yi shi wu coz that time i din tell my mil i eat full vegetarian on chi yi & shi wu. After she know, she specially cook vegetarian dinner for me (without egg, garlic, onion etc) of coz no meat at all and she only use vegetarian oil and seasoning to cook it. Very thankful to my mil as it quite troublesome as my family all eat meat one. I find it hard to commit esp when come to holiday travelling, family celebration, wedding dinner and gathering when these occasion fall on chu yi shi wu so i have to eat 肉边菜 but i will try my best to avoid coz i promise guan yin leh. Just hope she will understand and forgive me if i really have to eat 肉边菜 on these dates.
Talking about that, can lao shi advise me coz i promise to eat full vegetarian on chi yi shi wu but if can't due to such ocassion, can i eat 肉边菜?

Pyng, thanks for confirming my guess. :) Aww your mil is so sweet!!! Yes, during my wedding which is on shi wu, stress cos a lot of relatives NEED to eat vegetarian.
So, we get them special vegetarian sets. But, I got a query, if we eat 肉边菜, then aren't we wasting food for the meat? Haaa or we can pass the meat to our husbands?

no worries, i just want to share. Ya my mil very nice de :) Ya hv to think for those vegetarian and it good that u cater vegetarian food for them because some dun :(

u may tell the vendor to just take the veggies no meat and yes u can pass it to others as not good to waste food.

我的妈啊! 好可怕!

Luckily, I heed your advice and have decided to do it at 汉传佛教.
But one quick question, can 老师 advise if 新加坡佛教青年弘法团 can do the chao du as well? http://www.sbym.org.sg/?q=en/contact
This place will be more convenient to me instead of 居士林.

Just worry, so wanted to reconfirm.

Hi Joylon,

I am currently in my 16 weeks and would like to find out if I am having a boy or gal. When you are free, please email me. Thanks!

rsz_20130829_134036.jpg

Hi all,

I have 3 books to pass on. Please pm me with your mailing details and I will send to you.

1) Cause & Effect 因果
2) Be a Lamp Upon Yourself 点亮心灯
3) Is The 7th Lunar Month The Ghosts' Season? 七月是不是鬼节?

Last edited:
@ Ann (pann) , 不必担心...

Every year, and each person is different. This coming Chinese Lunar Year (Rabbit) and the Year after next (Dragon), will be different.

It will tell lots of things about a person in summary (specific "prediction" for the entire year). Things like, will there be marriage?, baby? illness, jobless, backstabber, lawsuit and etc.

The good part is, each individual has his/her reporting god in different year. (就是有神明作你的"代言人")。 Let me write in simple English. For example, Tua-Pek-Gkorng (大伯公) is your mercy messenger for you this year. If you are praying for baby in a Guan-Gong ("关公") temple,关公 will report your matter to 大伯公 about your problem and then, 大伯公 will do something for you. If you were to wish a baby infront of a 大伯公, he will take charge, everything will run smoothly, fast and efficient. It sounds funny, but it true.

An anology will be, just like seeing an MP who does not belong to your neighbourhood constituency and seeking him for help. For example, A man who is seeking help from Mr. LKY who is in Tanjong Pagar GRC while he is actually living in Marine Parade. Mr. LKY will direct him to see Mr. GCT since Mr. GCT is in Marine Parade GRC. From there, Mr. GCT will take charge and do something.

我这样写, 你看明白了没? 每一个人都有自己的神明, 只要拜对神, 功效就"double". 除此之外,不要以为只是拜观音,通通就一定100%跟你包到完。

Let me quote you one last example. A nerdy "A" level student did badly for his A level prelimary examination. At that specific year, he prayed to 文昌公. Coincidentally, his mercy messenger is 文昌君! 你看, direct reporting to 文昌君! 也不需要其他神明跟他"daau-karr-cheew", 文昌君直接跟他处理了. Of course, he studied... 自己不帮自己, 神明都懒得理.

Also, those book-shelf magazines published are general prediction (缺点就是,不一定准的), not tailored for each and individual. It categorised according to the animal zodiac.

Lao Shi, how can we know who is our reporting god for that particular year?

Hi ladies,

I am returning red eggs at toa payoh shuang lin shi this sat 21sep 12noon.

I conceived after taking red eggs fr a returning couple. Hence I am doing the same to bless more couples.

If u r interested, see you on sat.

my gf mom gave me their home receipe :

Gao Li (hokkien call KO LAY) slices with lean meat to boil from 8 bowls water till 1 bowl, to drink after 5days period finish .
Make love as usual on ovualation days .
EAT alot of poultries ( all kinda of meats ) for both hb & wife

My gf has 3 boys and me 1 boy then we dun have receipe for preggie GALS :( whereby we are desperado crazy over gg GALS !!!

my gf mom gave me their home receipe :
Gao Li (hokkien call KO LAY) slices with lean meat to boil from 8 bowls water till 1 bowl, to drink after 5days period finish .
Make love as usual on ovualation days .
这是老人流传的古方。没根据。

八字命中注定有子女,刚好喝了之后就生。一点不神奇。

EAT alot of poultries ( all kinda of meats ) for both hb & wife
My gf has 3 boys and me 1 boy then we dun have receipe for preggie GALS :( whereby we are desperado crazy over gg GALS !!!
命中带多少子女注定的。
要推翻这个,就只有行善积德。

这是老人流传的古方。没根据。

八字命中注定有子女,刚好喝了之后就生。一点不神奇。

命中带多少子女注定的。
要推翻这个,就只有行善积德。

so are u telling me that me & my gf NO 行善积德 so we are NOT FATED to have gals lor ???

Btw, the home receipe JTS ( JUST TO SHARE ) !!!

Curiousity kills the cat ....... Toblerone :

Are you running business or giving advises o_O

U are so brilliant n powerful than YOU LONG ZI ah :) so must IDOLise you & your advises to widen my knowledge coz' text books NOR schools that i attended NEVER TEACH me leh :D

Last edited:
Btw, the home receipe JTS ( JUST TO SHARE ) !!!
你喜欢。没人阻止。

Are you running business or giving advises o_O
U are so brilliant n powerful than YOU LONG ZI ah :) so must IDOLise you & your advises to widen my knowledge coz' text books NOR schools that i attended NEVER TEACH me leh :D
老师打广告?呵呵...
你知道游龙子的底细吗?呵呵...

110478176251ff726d50589.jpg

Last edited:
此言差矣。您不明白老师的意思。你不明白老师写的。呵呵...

whether fortune tellers OR chinese mediums, they too don't " say much NOR direct revealings " .

BINGO ! i FAILed my mother-tongue; Chinese during school days hence the words know me whereas I dunno them ......... What a SHAME :(

老师, 您好。我可以问看我命中有儿女吗?尝试了3年没消息. 希望您可以帮我指点一下。谢谢

老师, 您好。我可以问看我命中有儿女吗?尝试了3年没消息. 希望您可以帮我指点一下。谢谢
八字多少可以看得出。若是好的,大家皆大欢喜。若没喜讯,知道了会很伤心。

要是命中带有一子(could be either boy or girl),很难会有第二个。或者,命中带有一子(could be either boy or girl),曾经“掉”了小孩,很难

有再有第二次怀孕机会。

老师知道不少流产过的妇女,年轻时搞关系后堕胎,婚后正经要怀孕时问题就来了。

有好几个方法向菩萨求子。老师说出两个。

(1)许愿
(2)念经

(1)许重愿,怀孕的机会将大大提高。是有原因的。孩子不来肯定有obstacle.

许重愿 Examples
祈求大慈大悲观世音菩萨,我XXX希望求子。男女无所谓。若求子成功,我一定与孩子终身吃素。
祈求大慈大悲观世音菩萨,我XXX希望求子。男女无所谓。若求子成功,我誓死终身戒杀不吃肉、放生鱼一万条。
祈求大慈大悲观世音菩萨,我XXX希望求子。男女无所谓。若求子成功,我夫妇俩会捐出积蓄修建观音像,绝对不反悔。

若许愿买五粒橙五粒苹果来还愿,这些可以省下来了。大慈大悲观世音菩萨哪会贪这些水果啊? ...

(2)念经实际上就是最直接了当的还债。债务减轻,obstacle就自然减少。其实,送子观音超爱送孩子给可怜夫妇,可是也得要看情况。

老师, 我是否可以让您看一下我的八字。我上个星期去拜观音而求到第八十九签,不知是否是好签?我是求子。谢 谢老师指点。

老师, 我是否可以让您看一下我的八字。我上个星期去拜观音而求到第八十九签,不知是否是好签?我是求子。谢 谢老师指点。
会答复你。今晚离开新加坡。Returning on Wednesday. 25/9

http://www.wikihow.com/Raise-the-Chances-of-Having-a-Boy

The chinese fertility doesn't make any sense. Imagine a village of women all born in the same year all having sex in the same month all having girls?
Based on chinese fertility i'm having a girl, so happy. Until i realised i had accidentally practised Shettles Method and TCM sinseh confirmed it's boy, will double confirm by ultrasound. Realized my aunt with 2boys practised it and finally got a 3rd girl. Another aunt with 3girls practised it and with some gynae guidance, finally got a 4th boy.

How to make yourself more wet? And conducive pH for your Y-sperm? Use fertility lubricant, it's $15 per pack, with 3tubes inside and use a digital ovulation test kit to predict your ovulation date.

So instead of your mother say, your aunty say, he say, she say, shettles method make some scientific sense to who say must eat meat. At least this tells u when to eat meat and what kind of meat.

And if you want to know the gender early, TCM sinseh can tell as early as 8week by feeling your pulse. http://www.examiner.com/article/pregnancy-prediction-boy-or-girl
Although more accurately use ultrasound

Last edited:
Anonymous said:
Sorry to disturb you again but will really appreciate your view on this matter.
My mother approached a geomancer and was told of 2 dates that I should select for my c-sect: 03 Feb 2014 11.30am & 09 Feb 2014 7.30am. I really have no knowledge of this geomancy thing and am confused with all the dates. Can you please advise which date I should actually be using as I am so confused now.
1. I do not know which Geomancer your mum approached and 老师不能批评。
2. If one is greedy, s/he unlikely to have successful date to c-sect. 择日多成‘贪’,孩子难在指定的日期时间出世。老师常给人择日生产,每次孕妇拿多的日子,多半生不出。Believe me or not, there were 8/10 such cases. Free service people asked for more.
3. Actually, I am reluctant to provide free service. C-section date selection (read post) and Chinese Character Naming (read post) service for poor people.
4. 老师曾经明示你几次,希望你念保胎经。唉...免费的‘保胎经’都不稀罕。您似乎
只在乎‘免费服务’、‘最好的日子’。

保胎经最好的功用之一就是菩萨帮你决定宝宝出世的命运!老师再怎么厉害,都没菩萨的法力。念保胎经是借助胎儿父母的力量,调和即将出世宝宝的的命运。保胎经是帮助孩子!帮助孩子就是间接帮助父母。孩子少生病、读书聪明、孝顺父母多好啊!

拖累父母就是讨债。孩子的病一直看不好,发生意外、长大后偷钱、跟父母顶嘴、学业差、叛逆等等,这些都是生出来讨债的孩子。最后苦的是谁呢?首当其冲就是父母啊!

老师在forumboard写了很多真实灵异记录。您有空用search engine搜索‘保胎经’。全新加坡也就只有Singapore Motherhood forum 才找得到老师有‘保胎经’。

很多人都是利用老师的免费服务(紫微斗数、帮助生育、胎儿性别辨认、夫妇调和、命名、择日生产等等), 所以老师不太要上来forumboard. 另一方便自己也很忙。

Ask yourself these two questions:
1. You want to believe Geomancer or 老师?
2. If you choose me, how will your mother react?

老师吃长斋从来不敛财(read post)。外面的Geomancer没吃素,而赚钱是他的首要目的,也根本不懂什么是保胎经。

If you choose to believe Geomancer, 老师不怪你。However, if you choose to believe Geomancer, and enquire 老师的意见,吃讨苦吃了。

Just like you have already consulted a Toa Payoh GP Dr. ABC, and few days later you consult a Tampines GP Dr. XYZ. After that, you went back to Toa Payoh GP Dr. ABC and talked to him about Tampines GP Dr. XYZ. Frankly speaking, Toa Payoh GP ABC will entertain you because he wants to earn your consultation fee. However, deep down in his heart, do you know what is he thinking?

Anyway, since your mother already paid the Geomancer for his service, might as well use his!

Last edited:
Hi Teacher Toblerone,

Where can I find you? I have 2 girls and would like to have a son. Want to seek your advice. Thanks.

Hi teacher

I have 2 girls, would like to know will I have son? Never been trying cos of financial factor and my girls are in Pri sch. Hope to get advise from u.

Hi,
I am currently pregnant with 2nd baby, EDD will be 25 June 2014, due to low placenta, the gynae said I have to deliver thru sec c, and the date will be range from 04 June 2014 to 11 June 2014. The gynae actually give me the date of 09 June 2014 only, could you advise whether the date is good? If not, can you advise alternate dates?

Hi,
I am currently pregnant with 2nd baby, EDD will be 25 June 2014, due to low placenta, the gynae said I have to deliver thru sec c, and the date will be range from 04 June 2014 to 11 June 2014. The gynae actually give me the date of 09 June 2014 only, could you advise whether the date is good? If not, can you advise alternate dates?
You have to contact me at least 1-3 months prior to your EDD. Now, the date is so close, your gynae is unlikely to make amendment..

There are a few points to note.

1. 资料不齐全,择不出日子。
2. Date selction for c-section not "suka-suka" pick and choose from the calendar.
3. Once date is chosen, you must stick to it. Close to 90% of mummies/mum-to-be are wishy-washy, picky and ficker minded when choosing date. If that is the case, 老师给你再好的日子是生不出。

老师不常上来motherhood forum. 紧急的时候,可以到老师的facebook求救。

There are some very importants posts about c-section date selection. Please read post #130 #136 #196 in this discussion thread carefully.

Last edited:

Back