ANY PART-TIME JOB , NEED URGENTLY PLS

grownup

Hi , I am looking for morning part-time job .. need it urgently to support my family
if anyone has pls let me know at my mobile 93856063 thanks

If you know anyone want to sell/buy/rent their flat/apt/house/office can let me know. My husband is a property agent. Any successful deal will give you referral fee. This is also a form of earning extra $
happy.gif

My company is looking for a part time admin staff, working time is 10am to 3pm per day, pay $8/hr. location: bukit timah area. Interested, pls PM me.

Sharing my experience with you. Being a retrenched single mum, I have to quickly find a new job. With my education level and work experience, it is hard for me to find a new job.

Recently, I received a mail stating “FREE Report Revealing The Secrets Of A Self-Made Millionaire!” I decided to give it a try. This is not a rich scheme or MLM scheme or high yield investment. This is also not a get rich overnight system. This requires a lot of hard work. And finally my efforts pay off.

Thanks to this system, I am now able to generate income at home while giving full time to my daughter.

See the link that will reveal the secrets on how to earn income online at your free time.

http://smilesun82.secretsbk.hop.*********.net or http://www.simplyrichsg.com/tin

If you do have doubts or questions about this, do drop me an email and I will be glad to answer them. (Please note that I am not the distributor and I am just sharing the joy with you).

Hope you are able to enjoy this to earn extra income for yourself or to help your husband to relieve the household burden.

Best Regards
Ally

Keen on setting up a Home-based business opportunity (not MLM)

Ruben & Shire is a premier lifestyle healthy dried fruits & nuts provider. The company is looking for resellers to expand its network. Very low start up cost but profitable margins.

Very suitable for mommies looking to supplement their income.

Please note that this is NOT an MLM biz.

Please PM me if keen

Thanks!

Anyone interested to be a:

1) Financial planner (Full/Part-time) or
2) Telemarketer (Part-time)

can PM me.

Good pay and flexible hours. Hope to hear from u soon.

Thanks
happy.gif
!

Hi Mummies

A local, young and dynamic C&S consultant firm located at Bt Merah Central, we are looking for temp Admin immediate till end Apr 10 or May 10..

Simple admin work such as answering telephone call, check & disseminate emails, type letters and other adhoc recep/admin work.

Can work Monday - Friday, 8.30am-5.30pm.

Please email resume to : [email protected]

Hi SAMH Mummies,

Am looking for a experienced lady telemarketer, who is willing/not afraid to make phone calls for 2 hours on weekdays evenings(between 7.30pm to 9.30pm) and 3.5 hours 2pm-5.30pm on weekends from home.

Working days: Monday to Thursday, Saturday & Sunday - flexible means : We will pay you, if you want to work!

Preferably someone hardworking and who can speak Chinese and English, sweet voice and can work on Microsoft Excel. No age limit though!

Training for at least 1st 2 weeks, and subsequently work from home once comfortable. One session per week to meet up with me.

If you are interested to know more, please email me your personal details, some of your work experience and contact to [email protected].

Look forward to hear from you then!

Pls DO NOT PM as I dont check.

<font color="CC3366"> Hi mummies, would u like to try out mystery shopping? Its not a full time job, but at least its fun and interesting and doesn't take alot of time while u continue to search for other career opportunities.
PM me for more details
happy.gif

Good luck!</font>

Hi dear mummy,

I'm very happy in this line and would like to welcome you to be part of my team as a real estate professional.

We have more than 500 agents within my team, a platform to provide u effective networking. We also have our own Realtime web system with more than 5000 free listings, in detail (full address with unit no) and all of us in the team have access into the system. Once u are part of our Team, you can use all the listings in the systems to kick-start immediately and work towards your first closing.

Most importantly in our team, you will never work alone.

If you have been looking for around for job opportunities or wish to know more, do give me a call at 8188-0230 or PM me. I'll be glad to help you out.

Many thanks for taking time to read this. Hope to hear from you soon!

Halo mummies,
I got a home visit survey, token 140 cash looking for malay mums with baby less than 12 months old. Must be user of Dumex or Lactogen milk powder. Anyone keen? SMS me your name, handphone no., your age and your baby age, brand use (either Dumex or Lactogen only). My hp - 97640028. Thanks.

Hi mummies,
I'm looking for a permanent part time admin/customer service asst at Katong area. 2-3 half days a week, flexible days and hours. $7-$8/hr. Simple admin, calling of customers for renewals and generate quotations.

PM me for more info if keen. Thanks.

hi,

my company need temporary admin assistant till end of october, may extend..if you are interested, please pm me.

job scope: admin work, photocopy, email, arrange meeting.
working hr:mon-fri, 8.30-5.45pm

Hi,

My company need temporary admin assistant, 3-6 months &amp; may extend. If you are interested, please pm me.

Job duties: assisting in events, photocopy etc.
Working hrs: Mon-Fri, 8.30-6pm

Hi...my company looking for temp.admin assistant, from end-Aug for 3mths
working place : Tuas ,
if interested , please pm me

looking for a part-timer to assist basic admin/recept/orders processing work in a small office. job also includes assisting marketing work.

working on friday is a must, while the other day can be any day of the week. location in Ubi. working hours : 9-6pm.

applicant should have reasonable knowledge of microsoft office softwares and the internet. pls email resume to [email protected]. only selected applicants will be informed to attend interview.

hi mummies,
I am also looking for job that can be done at home as i have to look after my 6 months old baby. PM me if you have any.

Hi,
My hubby company always need temp/part time aunties to work short/long terms project.. Mostly at Tuas
If interested, please sms me at 96464211.

Hi,

Jenny Lee here, before I continue, I will like to emphasize that this is NOT A GET RICH SCHEME, any form of MLM Scheme or High Yield Investments.
This is also Not some kind of Get Rich Overnight kind of system. This system requires work too.

The Secrets of Earning Online system Will Work For You by allowing You to:

1. Earn Commission without your own product or website
2. Work from Home / Anywhere
3. Have Passive Recurring Income
4. Have flexible work timing

This is a System that has been PROVEN to WORK with Expert Reviews and Testimonials of literally hundreds of Real members who personally tested this product and earning thousands of dollars in the process.

I understand exactly how you feel right now, as I was in this same exact position before. Most of the members felt skeptical, the same way as you do right now. But eventually we signed up with The Secrets of Earning Online and decided to give it a chance and in the process discovering that The Secrets of Earning Online freed us from our financial burdens.

I myself is a mother of 2 daughters and had to quit my job to look after them. Hence needed to find some passive income and happened to chance about this great opportinuity. Do visit the link below to learn more.

http://www.webearnmoneyonline.com

Dear Mommies,

Please be super careful with all these internet businesses. It MAY be a huge scam. I was scammed myself just a week ago.

When I first clicked on a certain website and it said all I needed to get success was to purchase their product at a low price. After I click to buy, I will led to another website that encouraged me to 'upgrade' my purchase to VIP membership with even more promises of success. After that, they just kept asking for upgrades. I finally felt suspicious and did an online research and found out I had been scammed.

The worse part to note, PayPal does not extend it's Buyer Protection to digital/online goods. It was only after much haggling and provision of evidence that I was given a refund.

This whole affair really stressed me out to the extend that I had to call my bank to block all further transactions on my card in case my cc details were used without my authorization. I even had to cancel my credit card in the end just to play it safe. I was also on the verge of making police report and escalating the whole matter to the fraud division in the bank to help me get my money back.

Thankfully, all my monies were refunded by PayPal (after much terrible discussions and negotiations) so I did not have to pursue the case further.

My advise for all mommies who are thinking of clicking on the links and signing up, please do a thorough search and and get reliable reviews on the product first. There are way too many scams out there and its difficult for a lay person to know scam from real thing.

Be safe, not sorry. If a deal seems too good to be true.... then it most often is just a scam. There is no free lunch in this world.

3Jems, thanks a lot for sharing.
Just to let you know that I have been cheated from this internet thingy as well..lost about 5K.
Not as lucky as you, I didn't get my money back although they claim as money back guarantee..
but no one response to me when I ask my money back. And when I contact the bank, they can't do anything as well as I have sign up for this.

Well..I just hope everyone will be more careful. Me and My husband lost our job and we though tihs might help us. It makes our life even more miserable at the end.

Hi all,
my office is looking for a temp staff, End July - mid Oct 2011.

Requirement;
1. Knows Excel, emails
2. Physically fit, lots of walking to do
3. Able to multi-task
4. Responsible Adult
5. Must be above 18 yr old
6. Able to work late &amp; on weekends

Pls PM if keen,
thank you.
happy.gif

9am-6 or 7pm on weekdays,
9am-5pm on sats

Last weekend of September, Fri-Sun,
8am to 1am.

This is a special event.
happy.gif

Any coy which dun mind hiring a 5 weeks plus pregnant woman pls PM me. Just realised im pregnant after my contract ended... wat 'good' timing.

Hi, looking for a home based job...any recommendation? Im a full time mummy with 2 kids. Some spare time to earn extra income from home. Any recommendations?

Hi all,

I am looking for part-time data entry admin girl to work in Toa Payoh min 4hrs a day.

Anyone interested call me @ 9733-9784

Looking for accounts executive

Dip. in Accounting or equivalent with min.3 years relevant experience.Handle full set of accounts, payroll,cpf submission, ad-hoc administrative support etc. PC literate. 5 days week( Mon-Fri. 1pm to 6pm) Bilingual in English and Mandarin. Only for locals.$12-15 per hour. Working at Marine Parade Central.

Email CV or resume to [email protected]

<font color="aa00aa">Anyone interested in online recruiter / coordinators jobs, pls kindly PM me. Flexible hour and can work from home</font>

Back