Any mums stay @ sengkang

pris, wow so cute... glad he is doing well... sorry, been really bz...
sad.gif

Little Jadon has been playing with his hands and playing bubbles with his mouth. According to speech therapist, its a good sign.

423293.jpg

Pris,
Sorry to kpo into this thread but I'm so glad to see little Jadon again!!!! He is so adorable!
happy.gif
I am very happy that he is ok now.
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

hey Pris,

stop using jadon to get free stuff from all the sympathetic moms here anymore can?! u have a car, big house, can buy luxury stuff in short u are well-to-do. lots of mother here are struggling to make ends meet and yet they fall into your trap by giving you things which u could well afford!

if u really don't have $, u won't be asking for bumbo seat, training cup (somemore can state u want pigeon magmag!), all this is luxury items! and jadon doesn't need those thing till much later!

when i saw jadon pics when he's in hospital, my heart sank and i feel sad. but i really feel disgusted when i found out u are actually doing so well and yet used your poor son to gain sympathy and thus get free stuff from these kind-hearted mother.

don't u feel ashamed? god bless u!

i don't post in this thread, but drop by occasionally to see jadon's pics and catch up on how he is doing. after seeing feedup's post, i cannot help but drop a post.

feedup,
i think the issue you highlighted has blown over already. why drag out it out again? if you have issues with this, you can get in touch with pris directly and sort it out in private. there's no need for public chastisement and i don't think all affected want to be reminded of this incident.

it was an unfortunate incident that got truly out of hand. lessons were learnt, so let's leave it at that and allow all affected to move on
happy.gif

what's important is that jadon is growing well and looking really great!

let's forgive and forget...
happy.gif

feedup,

That was very uncalled for. Just remember this: There are always 2 sides to a coin.

Any btw, it shld be 'fed up'. There is no such word as 'feed up'

Hi Pris,
Jadon indeed is a warrior.. Good job!! U r really a handsome little boy.. All the best to you, little Jadon, & Pris u have really done a very good job to have persist till now!.. CHEEROS!

I don't post on this thread. Same as duckweed, I juz drop by occasionally to see Jadon. And I also know that by request from mommies here, Pris posted his pics here for us to see. Cause all of us wan to know hows is Jadon getting on. Glad to see that he's doing fine. Sure all mommies here r happy to see him too.

Hi Pris,
I am so so glad to see Jadon looking well and so cheerful. I dun usually post here either but just drop by now and then to see if there are updates on bb Jadon. U take care too...May God bless U and ur family always!

Hi Pris,
Very happy to see Jadon pics here! Pls continue to update us with his latest developments. Ignore those nasty remarks. Doesn't serve any purpose here. Keep ur spirits high ok! And enjoy the moments with ur boy! He will surprise u with all his "firsts". U have done very well!!

Hi Pris,
I dun usually post but will visit this thread daily to follow Jadon's progress. I'm so happy to see Jadon's progressing really well. Will always pray for him.
Please IGNORE the nasty remark..
To FEEDUP..please..dun think ur nasty remarks can stop others from doing kindness.

fedup.. pls get your ass out of this thread. in the first place, no one force you to do anything. all mummies here are contributing willingly to little Jadon.
what do you gain by sending out hurtful postings here? does your heart feel better by doing so?
YOU ARE A REALLY SICKO

Pris,

Pls ignore those nasty people with nothing better to do.

Glad to see Jadon is doing well.. pls keep it up! You have done GREAT job! Pls continue to update us with Jadon's pics. Always looking forward to see lovely Jadon~

:D

feedup,

please get out of this thread as you are welcome here to write down nasty remarks... that's very MEAN OF YOU.

Pris,

i'm so glad and happy that Jadon is doing fine... i pop in once in a while to see Jadon's progess... May God continue to bless you and your little one... surely, i hope to see that little thing round Jadon's neck could be remove soon... Let's pray that God will answer that part of your prayer
happy.gif

hi all,
what happen to all the mommies in this thread? seems like most are dissapearing hor.
sad.gif
hope to see all the regulars here again!

cheers!
happy.gif

Hi,

Been a while since I update little Jadon pics.

450437.jpg

Little Jadon has learn how to flip already but don't know how to flip back.

450438.jpg

Little Jadon has learn how to hold his feet. Didn't put into his mouth yet.

450439.jpg

Little Jadon very first outing with family organised by KKH. He's very happy and kept smiling. He enjoy throughout the whole event. Quite a few people want to carry and play with him.

hi pris

wow jadon has become so chubby!! make me want to bite his thighs!!

do you still need any more supplies? pls sms me ok...
happy.gif

Hi Pris,

Thanks for posting jadon's pics! He is really very cute & chubby! Hope to see more pics of him!

Take care ok?
happy.gif

Hi Pris,
wow surprised to see Jadon has become so chubby already! So happy for him...he look so cuddly and such a cutie. Sorry has been too tied up by work didnt have the time to reply ur mails or visit you and Jadon. Hope to have a chance to meet you again.

All mummies here, hope u enjoy ur meet-ups...wont be able to join in due to work commitments. Cheers!

Hi Pris,
I have been following Jadon's progress and am so glad that I finally got to see his pics after so long!
I'm so happy to see Jadon doing well. He is really a cutie. I hope to see more pics of him.Jadon is always in my prayers.
You are indeed a wonderful mom! Take care and stay strong!

Sorry mummies.
Been very busy with Jadon. Now have two bottom tooth already. Crawling very fast now and learning how to stand. Enjoy the pic.
530444.jpg

Hi IC_69,
Yes he's turning one year old in Nov. So fast hor! You interested to attend the simple b'day meal? Pls PM me.

Pls PRAY for him as he have gastrostomy appt (Dr also deciding when to schedule his penis ops) and ENT appt this mth. Hoping that he can be off the tracheostomy and gastrostomy soon. Need all the surgeons reviews. Have quite a few appt this mth. So this mth very critical.

Pris,
Any more latest pic of Jadon for us? Hows his checkup? Is he off the tracheostomy already?

Hi everybody,
Thanks for all your prayers. Have been very busy with Little Jadon as now he's crawling very fast and learning how to walk when you hold his both hands. Very sticky and need attention all the time if not will cry. Thus I don't get access to internet these few mths. Will try to update pics. Don't have much pics on hand as most of photos are blurr as he moved alot when taking.
635040.jpg

hi sengkang mummies, just wan find out any one of your have gd experienced and nice confinement lady to recommend?

Hi jadonmum

My son also premature at 27 weeks. I have emailed you.
happy.gif

Glad to see jadon is growing well now!

Back