Any mummies live in bukit merah area

cool. dim sum yummy! ya kun also yummy! vivo also got "bosses" dim sum. not bad. aiyoh, i suppose to lose weight.

anyone else wants to join??

weekdays or weekends?? everyone can post day, time and venue that is good for them?? then we go with majority lor.

happy.gif
heehee... adult time... nice... after being with kids 24/7.

Agreed weekend is the best. Oh..no I need to lose weight leh..

Ok which weekend huh? Only available 5.30pm onwards cuz need to teach on weekends.

haha don worry i got my receipe for losing weight hehe hehe... but are u all bringing ur DS along???

if not it will be purely MUMMIES DAY OUT!!!!

hi joyce and priscilla and other mummies,

me got some family crisis. not gonna be able to go out with u gals. pls go on without me for the time being.
sad.gif

Hi Yvonne,

My mother stays at Strathmore Ave Blk 81. Which block do you stay? I am currently residing at Telok Blangah, in teaching line, and looking after my 16mo DD.

Hi i had a son living with my in-law at red hill closed. Any recomendation for a learning school arould that area for a few hours. He's going to be 3 next year.

Hi Christie,

Our ds started attending Nursery School for 2Hours @ PAP Community Foundation (Radin Mas), located Blk 87 Redhill Close.
They also have another school at Blk 70A, which is located in the Carpark.
The telenumber is 64721620

There is a playgroup centre at Blk 82 or 83 (can't remem the exact blk) of Redhill Close.
This unit is a bomb shelter which houses the Redhill Close RC.
The school that rents the space there is called, Growing Up Playgroup n the telenumber is - 6892 8341

hths
happy.gif

Can share the childcare/playground ur babies are attending? My mom's helping me take care of my son. Forgot to add, I'm a FTWM.

hi..i have just enrolled my child to cambridge development care next to Crescent's girl but haven started yet...abit worried how she will adapt

Hi mummies,

Sorry for the intrusion. I would like to check if any of you have recommendation for reliable part time maid in Bukit Merah area? I would like to render her service once a week.

If you have any in mind, kindly PM the contact and the rate. Thanks in advance.

Of course it is, Tulip
happy.gif
Hope all is well?
We living at Henderson Cres. I am a sahm and our 5yo son attends K1 @PAPCF Blk 87 Redhill Close.

How about you..how many kids do you have?

Helloo... Help Help Help... I am looking for a nanny or good infant care near telok blangah..
I am staying at Telok Blangah Way.. FTWM and baby is on the way (due on Feb 09).. First time mommy

Hi mummies,
Seems that this thread is not as active. Anyway, I am also staying around this area @ Lengkok Bahru. FTWM with a 26 months old boy. Am sending my boy to AppleTree Playgroup at Kim Tian Place next Jan.

G'afternoon luvbabe,
yeah it seems this thread isn't as active as the other...do a search under "commonwealth", if am not wrong.
Sometimes it is the "topic" of discussion that would interest 1 (like me for instance) to come into the thread. Otherwise, I would keep quiet thru'out the entire party (for eg)if there ain't anything suitable to my liking. You know what I mean?

I know an smh friend who used to live in your area..blk 50s type, but she had to move couple months back. We got to know one another in another forum but to date, we still keep in touch
happy.gif

Anyway, in which blk do you live in? Who cares for your boy when you are at work?

Hi there

ever come in to this thread previously but seems like its too quiet now.....

Im a FTWM with 2 boys, aged 4 and 18nths old.....staying at telok blangah hts

Hi everyone

Can i join in? i am new here. staying at bukit purmei with 2 kids (4 yrs and 20 mth). would be great if can meet up to chat during weekends as hubby also work weekends.

can e mail me at [email protected] thank you

hi all, i'm new. I would like to know any child care center for my 18 months old boy. staying at bukit merah view..thanks

Hi,

I am staying at kim tian place too. Now looking for child care... Thinking of going to Little skool house @ pearl bank.

Hi mummies,
I stay in strathmore avenue and urgently looking for a babysitter for my 9 month old son from Mon-Fri, 8am to ard 6.30pm near my house or anywhere around the area like Bukit Merah, Telok Blangah, Redhill, etc.

If you know anyone or if you are a SAHM and your darlings are school going already and you're available for the next 10-12 months, pls sms or call me at 9835-5459. Thanks!

I'm a Single Parent looking for a baby sitter urgently for my 2yr 7mths old son...

Was retrenched in July and needed a baby sitter now as I just found a new job...
Thus, to be frank for 1st & 2nd mth I do have a tight budget..

Pls sms to 91435910 for more details.

Regards

THX!

Hi

I have a 6months old girl. Staying at jalan Rumah tinggi. Wana meet mummies staying around this area to get to know more people. Looking for a nanny in redhill/bukit merah/telok blangah.Anyone interested, pls contact me 90236467

hi all mommy,

i am staying in jalan bukit ho swee. wish to have more mommy frens ard this area. can chat n join. hav a only son going to 3 years old.

Hi mummies,

Anyone kids attending K1/K2 at PCF Radin Mas Blk 21 Telok Blangah Cres.? Currently I send my son to childcare centre and thinking of enrol him to PCF next yr. Would appreciate you can share and comment. Thank you!

Hi all mummies,

This is Nicole staying in Telok Blangah Rise with my only son he is going to 4. I am a SAHM but looking for a home based job and willing to look after your child who are living nearby. So that i can look after my son as well. ^^
Anyone have referral??
Pls just contact me at [email protected] or my hp 92736000

Hi! I m new to this thread, I stay at jln rumah tinggi & hv a 24 mth gal
happy.gif
juz started her in ccc last week, but may wana lookout for other ccc as she doesn't seem to like there

Hi piscesmommy,

Welcome to this thread.
In my personal opinion, I think you ought to give yourself and your dotter esp a chance and time to try to fit in to this ccc since she just started last week.

My son attended PCF Redhill at Block 87 and I was already worried on 1st day that he would not like it there.
To my surprise, he didn't have a problem frm day 1..unlike a classmate of his, who cried every morning b4 going to school and the crying went on for almost the whole year.
If her mum were there,she wouldn't have a problem
sad.gif

So I think you need to give everything some time..

<font color="ff0000">Happy</font> <font color="0000ff">Kindness</font> <font color="119911">Day!</font>

A Greeting For ALL of You.
http://www.123greetings.com/events/world_kindness_day/random_acts_of_kindness.html

Hi miracle Bebe, tks for yr feedback. I agree to give more time for kids to adjust. Juz didn't like the idea tat the teachers don't seem to b doing much to calm them. But oh dear I pity tat kid for crying 1 yr!

Hello

My aunt babysits my gal (2½yrs old), staying at Jalan Rumah Tinggi. Any playgroup near this area to recommend?

Hi piscesmommy,
How are things w your dotter? Did she managed to adjust well into the ccc, as you had shared some concerns?

Hello 2008mum,

I do not know if there is a playgroup service, but I remember there is a Childcare Centre located in the grounds of Leng Kee Comunity Centre.
Sorry, I do not know the name of the Childcare Centre but I am sure the staff of the Community Centre would be able to help you with that - 6473 5007

Do hope the above helps
happy.gif

Hi Miracle Bebe,

Tks for remembering
happy.gif
it had 2.5mth &amp; my gal is quite settle down now &amp; is enjoying her time in the center, esp thankful to her Chinese teacher who is caring &amp; patient with her, &amp; listening to my feedback &amp; concern. But she still cries in the morning when we leave her
sad.gif
but I m still a little worry coz when she turns 30mth old this May she wld b trf to the playgrp class u/r another teacher who is fierce &amp; less caring, let's juz hope she can take tat ...

Hi Mum2008,

I stay at Rumah Tinggi too! U may try Daimen centre kindergarden at commonwealth which is 3 busstop away. It may not b wellknown but principal &amp; teacher is nice. They may hv vacancy as I had registered my gal for the 3hr playgrp but gave up the place as I needed to enrol my gal to childcare instead when my mum was sick &amp; can't help to look after her anymore. If not there is one at lengkok bahru blk 49 for 2hr playgrp. But I dun like the enclosed classroom environment.

Hi miracle bebe

I thought the childcare centre at Leng Kee CC has moved or ceased operation there?

Hi piscesmommy

My gals is now with the playgroup at Blk 49. That centre only has 1 teacher. The teacher has to teach eventhough she is sick, which i feel that's not right. Also, I don't like the way she handle the kids. Last week she "snatched" my gal from my uncle when he brought her to school. My gal was so traumatised and she cried for the whole 2 hours. That teacher also "chased" my uncle out of the class. From then my gal keep shouting "I don't want" in her sleep and she had high fever on last Friday night.

I will stop my gal for school this week till she is more calm.

Oh! I am sorry I do not know anything about childcare centre ceasing operation, 2008mum
sad.gif

I remember them becos my son had attended some classes at the CC.

Well, there is the GrowingUp Playgroup located at Redhill (can't remember if it's Lane or Close), behind the petrol kiosk along Tiong Bahru Road but I guessed that could be too far?

Hi piscesmommy
Honestly but shyingly (got such word), I only remembered when there was a new posting by 2008mum and that prompted me to just read a little of what was shared earlier
happy.gif

It's good to hear your dotter did get adjusted, but I too worry that your dotter would probably have to start all over again when she turns 30mo.

Trying to understand, is your dotter in infantcare now? Pardon me if I did not read nor know the age of your child.

I figure, a child does not just attend playgroup in May and continue onto nursery next May? At least another 1 to 1.5yrs more b4 next stage right?

Could you try to talk w the principal your concerns, since she is still very young and maybe they could make an exception for her to stay on until she turns 36mo or at least till end of year? That way, she has more time and be ready for playgroup.

I am just thinking, putting self in your shoes.. My son never attended playgroup nor infantcare. He started straight-away at N1 in PAP school and boy! was he so ready
happy.gif

Unlike now, not that he is not ready but he is struggling at school. 2long to elaborate
sad.gif

Hi mummies,

My parents in law is taking care of my son. They're staying at Lengkok Bahru.. Wow.. This area surely lacks of pre-school. We had a hard time looking for a playgroup for him.

I am searching for a preschool for him for next year nursery class. Any mummies have any to recommend? I dunno whether i should send him to PCF kindergartens.. Cos seems like too many in a class.

Im not looking for a full day class cos parents in law and maid is able to look after my son.

Any recommendations is fine.. Thanks in advance...

Hi mummies,

My parents in law is taking care of my son. They're staying at Lengkok Bahru.. Wow.. This area surely lacks of pre-school. We had a hard time looking for a playgroup for him.

I am searching for a preschool for him for next year nursery class. Any mummies have any to recommend? I dunno whether i should send him to PCF kindergartens.. Cos seems like too many in a class.

Im not looking for a full day class cos parents in law and maid is able to look after my son.

Any recommendations is fine.. Thanks in advance...

Back