Any mummies live in bukit merah area

Hi. I;m staying at Jalan Membina Tiong Bahru. Will b a SAHM by 1st march with my 16mths old boy..

hi there,

I am living at Jalan Membina too
happy.gif
and my son is 7 mth plus now...

hi hi i am living @ telok blangah area!!!! hehe hehe my boy now is 13 mth...currently working in a company inside PSA building.....

hi i am living at silat ave wif dh family and my mum live in telok blangah crescent and my gal is coming to 3 mth tis mth and i am a sahm.

Hi,

I'm staying @ Tiong Bahru area. I hv a 48mths (coming to 4T end Apr) daughter & a 21 mths son. Currently working @ Outram area.

Hello and hope all is well w all mummies here
happy.gif

I am a sahm with a 40mth boy who goes to PAP nursery school at Blk 87 Redhill Lane, which is walking distance from our home at Henderson Crescent.

I am really glad to find this thread and to know that there are quite a number of us staying w/in walking distance from one another.

hello, anyone wan to share 10 tins of gain IQ 1.8kg at $40 with me? got this lobang from one of the mummies here. it will be good if we can take 5 tins each. collection at my place at lengkok bahru.

hi, i'm staying at telok blangah crescent too. i'm a working mum with 32mths old and 12mths old boys. when i & my hubby working, elder son go to child care and the younger one stay at home with maid. anyone send urs kid to nearby child care?

Hi CT,
Sorry for the late reply.. Wesley is not bad since I'm paying S$300.00 mtly after subsidy for playgroup. My son has been there for abt 9 mths.

Catherine

Does he go to full-day class or half-day?
Is it montessori teaching? Thought of sending my baby to montessori school but very expensive. There's one at PSA Building. My sis sends her son there. I like the place but the fees are very high, about $750!

Hi Mummies

Can I join this thread? Often chat at Commonwealth mummies. So nice to have Bukit Merah Thread so touch base with so many mummies here. I stay at Telok Blangah Heights.I amd SAHM and WAHM too.

Hi,

I need a nanny at Bukit Merah area as mention above, hubby working at sommerset n me working at Tanjong Pagar. Pls let me know if u hv any nanny contacts.
Thankyou very much.
[email protected]

Dna

You seems to stay at the same area as Ivena ";

Btw how do you cope with 3 kids? How old are they? Salute to you!!!

I am also SAHM in the day time,, teach in the evening. Maybe in of these days, we can meet up to bring our children for a walk around our estate.

Morning all

Joyce i stayed at Telok Blangah Dr, same area as u....

Will be fun to meet up some days for the adults as well as the kid to get to know one another better
happy.gif

hi joyce,

i don't cope very well. :b have to have a maid. my gal coming to 4, boy just turned 2 and my little miss piggy is 7mths.

can meet up at mt faber safra i think. not familiar with area. is that close to DR??
happy.gif

hi morning.... hehe hehe so great to see all mummies here.......i living @ blk 54.... near the hill there haha haha

dna... i also cannot cope well with my only son... he too active..... heng got my MIL to help me... if not i am dead!!!

hey maybe we can go Safra the pioneer spring for dim sum buffet or we can go vivo... dragon gate also got buffet dim sum and buffet dinner....

Heh Priscilla,

That is quite near to the NTUC right. Maybe we have bump into each other before..hehehe.

Good idea to meet at SAFRA. Which day and timing?

Back