Any mummies conceive successfully with ClearBlue Digital Ovulation Kit?

me!!! i conceived the first month i used Clearblue Digital Ovulation kit! But i damn kiasu, i tested twice a day. Once in the morning and once in the afternoon. As a result, spent alot of $$$ buying the kits just for the ovulation sticks.... :)

Hi Yin Fun, well i am currently expecting a baby boy but i really dont think it has anything to do with using clear blue!!!;)

congrats!!! so exciting to hv new baby...

i love girls and i have two.. i just feel bad for my hubby who lives with 4 women at home (plus maid!lol)... and he wants a "variety" lah...
my colleague said if wanna conceive boy must really plan n use ovulation kit. and follow exact date. something like that. so I'm curious if it works for others. hehe.. anyway my number 2 is only 15+ months. too tired to hv another!

Hi @rindy7 , I spent a lot on the digital ovulation kit too! Finally hit the bull eye in Dec. Check with you, did you ML on the day when you detect the smiley face?

Xuanyce, i detected the smiley face in the morning and ML in that very afternoon. Coincidentally, we also ML the day before, so not sure whether that helped as well. As they say, sperm can survive up to a a week so good to have as much activity going on as much as possible. :D

I detected the smiley face in the afternoon & ML on the actual day at night followed by next day morning. 4 more weeks to go before i can know the gender of my baby. Hopefully shettles method works as what it claim..

me!!! i conceived the first month i used Clearblue Digital Ovulation kit! But i damn kiasu, i tested twice a day. Once in the morning and once in the afternoon. As a result, spent alot of $$$ buying the kits just for the ovulation sticks.... :)
Hi rindy7,

can i ask, when do you start using the Clearblue Digital Ovulation kit? how many days after menses?

Hi Pat, to start using the kits, you need to be aware of your cycle v well. You are supposed to use it a few days before you ovulate. Ovulation usually before 2 weeks before menses. That said, every woman's cycle is different. My cycle was v long at 42 days so ovulation was ard day 30+ so I started using ard day 20+ plus after my last menses.

Sisters,

Testing directly,using opk strips is not strong enough?

I have a bad long history of irregular menses and doesn't really know when is the big "O"day?
My menses started on 2/4 and ended 8 days later. From that day, I started using the strips till now and it still doesn't show two lines. I wonder what's wrong or did I use a wrong way?

Please teach me How to. My cycle is not very accurate, sometimes 28, 32 or 40 days.

TIA!

I have this problem of using ovulation strips directly (not clearblue ones) as the lines that appear at not exactly very clear to me whether or not I am ovulating, gave up and use the clearblue ones, as it tells me either an O or =) which is very clear for me, no need to 2nd guess. That being said I have been using the kit for a while and have yet to conceive as my period is kinda cranky as well. I'm moving on to the clearblue fertility monitor starting this month, hopefully I have better results.

@miracle_baby perhaps you can try also using phone apps to help you track when are the possible periods that you are ovulating and use the clearblue ovulation kit to test at the same time to see if the periods match?

Hi, may I ask how many days after the first day of period u will detect smiley face? My first day of period is on 14th, I started testing on the 23rd, but still have yet to detect.

Back