Any MTB staying at Ang Mo Kio

sorry ladies!
i gtg hospital visiting wif my mum tmr. unable to host tmr's gathering
sad.gif

paiseh... next week my plc, ok?

wendy,
yes yes! do a gathering at ur plc when ur confinement over!

jolene,
ya... my mum scared of hospitals after my grandma's prolonged stays...

juju
i can understand how it feels. my dad was ever in hosp for 3 months! quite a harrowing experience. be ur mom's pillar of strength
happy.gif

wendy
just wanna ask....do u have a fisher price swing or rocker? i remember all our kids were taking turns to sit on it during our last visit.

juju...
hope to see u another time then. yah...family matters more impt. be strong!

oh! and i saw in the WTS section that u're helping ur fren sell some stuff? i'm interested in the MIM silk sling. u know how much she selling for?

timminbuzz,
dat one sold le.
only left these...
3. amy michelle tulip messenger baby bag
8. pigeon manual pump brand new in box
9. medela mini electric (slightly used)

ice...
yeah! i tink he is enjoying himself. he still cries a little when i say byebye. but after that, he's fine. thanks for letting me know! really assures me that he's enjoying sch. the principal is very nice. she even gave me sms n photo update when i left him there for the 1st time.
happy.gif

Timmin
just just left e sch he was crying for u but no worry cos e teacher take turn to carry him ;) I told him u go market he reply "no" haha everythg "no" then my son ask y he keep saying "no" ;)

ice..
thanks! yah..no is his fav word now. everything is no. when i picked him up, he was totally ok already. ;) my turn to see ur boy today!

welcome jeslyn!

hi jolene, im act quite near to both...nanyang poly is in front of me whrby cheng san cc is behind of me...

thanks timminbuzz! ur son is in sunflower ar? how is the cc? maybe considering putting him wen he's 18mths...hehe...kiasu mummy!!

hi evelyn
not confirm yet. wil let u know nearer the date.

jeslyn
there's another mummy who is nearer to u, she is at 596, i think. FTWM too
happy.gif

jolene,
not sure whr exactly is blk 596...keke

timminbuzz,
ur boy now 18mths? he's on half day cc ar? how's the ratio over thr?

Jeslyn..
Yah, he's 18mths. So far ratio v gd. Cos start of yr. This mth a pair of twin gals comin in. So it'll b 2 teachers to 5 kids.

timminbuzz,
is the environment at sunflower air-con or non air-con for the kids? how abt their curriculum? im tinkin of viewing the sch wen my boy is 1yrs old...

How's everyone doing? =)

just installed grilles at my pl today. I'm having sore throat these 2 days. Wonder if its the bag of chips i ate or the burnt smell in the air.. Heh.

clover
i was abt to ask how is everybody.....cos the thread has been so quiet!!

i just cooked puff pastry bake for mir and ethan....can do again for the kids!

hey ladies, i have not been online for the last week as my internet is down...
sad.gif

finally, it is up and this weekend is the last day of my confinement! YEAH!!!!!

any gathering next week???

jolene,
sure! will chk wif her. coming thur?

clover,
went to see the centre before. they only take in kids frm 2-30 mths. the centre looks kinda dim & crampy. maybe u wanna go hv a look? it's kinda near wendy's & mine

clover,
yup! i was looking for a cc for jodie too. din realli feel comfy wif ntuc cc after wat some mummies shared wif me, though diff branches. now headache liao

hi gers!

sorry ju, juz saw yr sms. i guess i'll reply here to save u the trouble of passin the msg.
happy.gif

yeah, jolene is rite. thurs r inlaws' day for me so m afraid i cant make it tis thur. oso, i hurt my back so cant run ard carryin renee too. if u guys r mtg nex wk, lemme noe when (hopefully nt thur) n i'll try to make it!
happy.gif

hi juju
thanks for texting rosel
happy.gif

Rosel
take care! wil tui-na help?

next gathering
which day can u all make it? 22, 23 or 26 mar (Mon. Tue or Fri)?

happy.gif
thanks ladies for organising a gathering just for me! hahaha... me so bu yao lian! hahahaha...

22 or 23 are ok for me.
happy.gif
26, need to confirm again.

clover, i have called wellington learning service earlier this year for their brillant kids learning program as they are so near my place. according to the lady-in-charge, their program is currently opened to over their childcare students but have plans to open to outsiders and she will call me when they implement it... you heard that they have opened to outsiders????

Back