Any mtb/moms staying at Woodlands area?

i dun really like fidgets.. find it v noisy and stuffy. Polliwogs better but v far.

Now every Sun no time to go out liao.. gotta bring boy to GUG.. come back wait for him to nap.. then v late already. no life.

lynzi, faiq can cycle already? NTUC.. those big ones like AMK hub also have. Jr have a tricycle.. i buy from AMK too. but legs still not long enough to cycle! I bought it a long time ago.. he lost interest in it after a while.. then now start to like again. Keep asking us to bring the tricycle downstairs to gai gai... hahaha!

<font color="aa00aa">bluelily,
faiq cannot cycle so well ah..tot i will get one bike with the training wheels to teach him to cycle..hehe.

dear, fidgets state of cleanliness is better than polliwogs leh.
i found clumps of dust lurking around at polliwogs when i was there a few times...now if i go polliwogs faiq had rather play at the beach...hehe</font>

morning mummies!

polliwogs webbie looks very nice, so tempted to bring my kids there, now I will think twice loh..

everybody seems busy here..just to update all, in the process of bring in wooden educational toys, walker, beads, balance bike, trike,puzzles,stacker, shape sorter, building blocks, music set, tool set.. and a lot more, many stuff, try to work out the price by this week
happy.gif

hello what's the topic of discussion currently? Bike? Cycling? Scooter? Hmm...coincidentally my gal has requested me to get her a scooter for her birthday. She emphasized must be a PINK scooter, hahaha..so any lobangs yar? Wendy, can share with me the bp link?
happy.gif

hi lynzi
i have not bought the knee pads and elbow pads yet. My girl is gentle with her scooter. Turning still got problem.

Hi clovy
oh, my girl's scooter and bike are blue - her favourite colour.
The BP ended quite some time ago. Currently, there is no BP for scooter leh...you can take a look at the scooter if you happen to be at either Robinson or ELC (Early Learning Ctr). The scooter is light and definately better than those that you see from those regular shops.

Lynzi,

My brother also bought JJ's bicycle at Cheap John (stretch of shophouses there). And they even sell helmet, knee and elbow guard. JJ is still wearing them when he cycle at Sembawang Park.

<font color="aa00aa">im thinking if we combine order maybe can get from cheap john cheaper..hahaha..
but provided there are bicycles there that are to our liking..</font>

lynzi, saw it thanks!
Can u give me the individual item link also cos afraid might ordered the wrg item with similiar name..
happy.gif
happy.gif

Thrs a mummy sharing a 10% discount code.. so offset 10% before tt me ok. I be ordering on Fri mrning. so do trf me by tml ok
happy.gif
thanks!

wow,so quiet..

good morning!!

hmm, eniale, i wanted to get somthing, but we bought some tees and shorts for my boi liao during the last wkend..haha.

so skip this time round..

going taiwan the following week,w my boy and MIL..yippee..excited &amp; very nervous!!
happy.gif
happy.gif

<font color="aa00aa">hi mummies..

i have checked out cheap john yesterday but i got no time to revert back to u ladies ont he price yet.
me busy at work trying to finish up before i go on leave.
will be going club med bintan till wed.
thurs then im back to work.

bee,
enjoy taipei..great food there.</font>

GOoD MoRnInG!!
happy.gif

Can i check with mummies, can i handcarry milk powder via Terminal1?

Thinking of handcarrying 1 tin and check-in 1 tin..hmm..

Any advise..thx.
happy.gif

Morning gals!
I went kindergarden hunting last wk. Think I'm more or less decided on Active Learners. Though the place is small.. I see their curriculum is quite gd. But my aunty says she dropped my cousin out from AL because he din learn much there.. but that was like more than 10 yrs ago. I suppose things would have changed by now?

And I just found out the all the pcfs in the ard are airconditioned! Near admiralty got a few ok pcf... but the one near my mum's place din even allow me to view the place b4 signup! -_-"

Saw banner on Smiling Stars opp Marsiling mrt.. anyone heard reviews abt it?

morning mummies.

hi bee
are still looking for transfer maid? I asked the maid agency just now and she told me might have one. She will check and get back to me.

hi bluelily
i just went to Shichida Kindergarten at Tanjong Pagar. Planning to put my girl there when she turns 5 (K1). I will be the one sending and fetching her back. Very troublesome, but i like the curriculumn.

wendy u are SAHM ah? I cannot choose so far.. can only be near my mum's place cos she'll be fetching to n fro. Is ur gal in kinderland now? I mixed up le. :p

bluelily, u looking for kindergarten? Can consider Apple Tree (CCK), my gal is thr.. i find it not too bad..
happy.gif

i stay-at-home-working-mum. my plan is to bring her to school (morning session), work in the office, fetch her back, work from home. this is my plan as of now. Was actually thinking of sending her to Kinderland. But i like the curriculumn from Shichida and they also include brain activity training twice a week. The principal showed me the materials. Very challenging worksheets.

eniale, CCK too far ah. My mum dun even wanna bring to Admiralty.. let alone CCK. CCk is one of the v few branches with kindergarden rite?

wendy.. v tiring like tt wor. U are so hardworking!

bluelily, icic.. so ur choice only at woodlands ya?.. Kinderland nt bad also, can consider lor.. Smiling stars I have no idea gd anot..
sad.gif

Ya, mummy wesim is a v.hardworking mummy..
happy.gif
happy.gif
hehe

bluelily,
nowadays all pcfs are air conditioned.
Think they are willingly to spend more in order to challenge the private kindergarten.
Bee,
i remember you can put your milk in your bag.
Last year, I went HK. I brought 2 small tins of 900 g of t\milk. one in my handcarry bag and another one in my luggage. U can try calling the airport for enquires.
T1: 6542 9727 | T2: 6542 9792 | T3: 6307 8555 | BT: 6412 7500

Q4.Is there a restriction on the number of containers that can be carried in the 1-litre transparent re-sealable plastic bag?

No. However, the containers must fit comfortably within the 1-litre transparent re-sealable plastic bag, which must be completely closed. The excess containers (with a maximum capacity of not more than 100ml each) with liquids, aerosols and gels that cannot fit comfortably within the bag will not be allowed onboard the flight. Passengers will have to dispose of such items.

Q5. I am travelling with my baby. Is my baby also entitled to bring onboard one 1-litre transparent re-sealable plastic bag? Can I present 2 such bags at the security screening point, one for myself and one for my baby?

YYes, passengers and their babies are each entitled to one 1-litre transparent re-sealable plastic bag.

Q3.What are the exemptions for baby food in liquids, aerosols and gels form?

Baby foods in liquids, aerosols and gels form, such as milk, juice and porridge, will be exempted from the restrictions, if there is a baby travelling with the adult passenger. Such items should be taken in quantities that are sufficient for the flight.

If the baby food is in containers with a maximum capacity of not more than 100ml, passengers are encouraged to place these containers in the 1-litre transparent re-sealable plastic bag. If this is not possible or if the baby food is in containers larger than 100ml, the baby food will be subjected to further checks at the security screening point. The baby must also be present at the security screening point. Passengers may also be asked to taste the baby food.

Q4.Is there a restriction on the amount of baby milk powder that can be carried in hand-carried luggage?

No. Milk powder is not considered a liquids, aerosols and gels item.

http://www.changiairport.com/changi/en/airport_guide/departure/safety_n_security/travel_advisory_faq.html#35

GooD MoRnInG!

Thx Oscar, for the so detailed details..appreciate it.
happy.gif

btw, my boi enjoys goin to l;ttle friends for the 'abacus class'. Hows ur boi?

<font color="aa00aa">hi ladies, im back!
Had a super duper great trip.

Wendy,
i was just looking at shichida kindergarten last week. Was thinking that its good but its too far.
sad.gif

bee,
guess oscar has answered your qn.
When are u leaving?

Bluelily,
ling, serene all said active learners is good so i guess it should be allrite. Furthermore its just across the road n a short walk ahead.</font>

hi lynzi
But the materials are definately different from majority of the kindergarten....really 'push' the kids to think. Did you visit the centre? i spoke with the principal, who is in charge of both branches.

I am very keen to register my girl, but i don't think my husband is keen becos of the fee! He think i must be mad to pay for so much for kindergarten.

Mine is on fri &amp; sat.

I was impatient w my boy when he doing his writing. Is there a need to treat me like this not talking,giving me a face for the whole wk becos of this. I try to talk to him just now, but seems like he dun bother to talk to me.

<font color="aa00aa">wendy,
i went down to the kindergarten but i didnt get to talk to the p..only saw the senior teacher.

bee,
must have lots of patience ah.
marriage life like that one..always got its ups and downs.
hopefully by the time u wana leave it will be back to normal.
hugss</font>

fyi to mummies who wish to know...I went to woodland mart jalan jalan...the shop besides cristophori that lynzi recommended earlier is now selling 2 pkts for $31..

I agree with lynzi
bee, there's a lot patience needed when coming to teaching our kids. so goes to hubby.
maybe can get him his fav food.
It will be over soon.

Hi mummies,
So long nv post here alr.. how's everyone?? seems quiet in this thread.

Bluelily,
How is the GUG class?? I went to JG trial for the bilingual playclub. I quite like it, thinking if i shld sign up for the term. How big yr jr now?? My boy is 18mths now.

I'm been searching high and low for a playgroup for my boy. seems like woodlands don have many good one..

Good morning mummies....

Last week, I hv been having a lot of problems getting into the thread.....

So how's life all mummies????

Seem to be pretty quiet over here.

Tweety, Jr is doing well in the GUG class. Even the teacher can see that he's improving. Now only sob a bit when we 1st go into the compound but soon ok le. And he start to listen to the lessons too. I am so happy! Jr is coming to 29mths le. I heard JG's teachers are more engaing. But i'm v happy with GUG so far. The teachers are so nice! I'm intending to send him in nursery next yr.. hope everything will go well!

Back