Any mtb/moms staying at Woodlands area?

grace foo (graceful)

my gal is 17mths+

aiyo i tried reading to her last night but she kept snatching away the book.

i'm looking for english storybooks for her as the one i saw is chinese only.

bluelily (bluelily), its ok lah..crying is a phase..my gal is also like that..My dd1 very poor thing gotta be there the whole day leh..but I have no choice. Initial period, I left her there screaming and yelling with the teacher. Finally she has grown accustomed to the cc environment. Even send her to Berries, she can go in by herself very independent.. Whereas yours is only 2hrs..slowly let him adjust to the transition smoothly rather than wait until it is too late and doing it abruptly on him. That will be even more of a trauma for him.

<font color="aa00aa">bluelily,
my mil's neighbour has her kid in appletree..seh said not bad leh..
yah do what u think its best for Jr.

clovy,
see see..i told u the last time we met that u look young and not like mum of 2..hehehe
really miss meeting u gerls..i miss our la kopi sessions.

wendy,
where are u getting your diapers now?
cindy doing confinement leh..so the past one week has been a headache for me cos i got to go ntuc and get diapers..which is more ex..boohoo</font>

<font color="aa00aa">jasmine,
maybe u can try reading the book with her on your lap..
these kids as they grow older, they like to look at the pictures..even touch and feel the book.

bluelily,
i think majority of kids will cry when they go to school for the first few months.
faiq's teacher warned me that its only the crying period that will differ from one kid to another..some will cry for 3 months..mx is 6 months..but some kids dont cry for the first few months then come after 3 months they will cry..so if we must try to tahan lor..
i know its easier said than done..hehe</font>

im not sure about the curriculum though..
its up to individual preferance.
like for me i had rather have more academic or enriching lessons more than all play..hehe</font>

lynzi i also same as u lah.. prefer more academic. Surprisingly, pcf seems to have more academic stuff. That shall be my backup plan then!

hi lynzi
I usually stock up a lot. So, i still have quite a few boxes. I also grab a few packs when NTUC is having some diaper sale. Just like Pedisure. Buy to stock up when they have sale. Must be KS lah.

hi clovy
I am old liao....lack of energy. Must also go back to exercise. So far, talk only, no action...sign. Can't imagine i used to be an exercise freak.

<font color="aa00aa">wendy,
pediasure i got no prob cos just stock up.
guardian got offer on it the other day..so i got the big tins..hehe..
now waiting for cindy to open up her bp back..sighh</font>

btw, not all PCFs are that good hor. Tamarind also quoted somewhere there are only 3 centres (the other 2 are recommended by 2 mummies) that are up to expectation. So, you still need to go down and check the centre and curriculumn yourself.

There is one PCF near my area, which i find it sucks! i didnt even go to the centre, just passby can already get on your nerve!

aiyoh..u dont want to sell off is it?
hehe..where are the books at now?
maybe i free one of this days can come down to take a look.

wendy,
i got 4 tins..hehe</font>

i dun have the stocks. I order straight from suppliers.. but need to hit min quota like last time lah. U can see those titles in the books section, or let me know what kind of books u interested in.. i can help to check when i'm free.

oh ya can share with me wat u all give to ur tods to boost immunity? I prefer those natural stuff than pills. Like manuka honey? cod liver oil? etc?

oh ok..i go see your blog later..
now i'm swamped with work..sighhh

re: supplements
childlife cod liver oil
childlife multi vit
childlife colostrum powder
(tupperware just brought in the chewable colostrum..its equally good)
manuka honey umf 5
sambucol to standby</font>

Hi bluelily

Can help me to get these:
1)A6: Amazing Mazes - $9
2)A7: My Book of Mazes: Animals - $9
3)A8: My Book of Mazes: Things that Go! - $9
4)A9: My Book of Mazes: Around The World - $9

My girl is crazy over mazes.

I may add some more. Need to check the bookshelf.

wendy u can wait anot? I may not have time to consolidate now. Anyone else interested just pass me ur order list k? see if we can hit the min quota.

how is Jr now? Any better?

Btw can help me get the following:
A3) My first book of tracing
B1) My book of numbers 1 to 30
E1) Let's colour
E3) Let's sticker and paste</font>

Any woodlands mummies keen??

I have purchased the wrong milk powder (NAN HA3)-900g. 1(not-opened) &amp; 1(opened just yest).

I would like to let at both $55. A exp lesson frm my mistake. Any mummies wana take over..pls email me at [email protected]

Expiry date is 27-08-2011.

Thank you.
happy.gif

yeah.. jr no more fever. Dunno shd i bring him to sch tmr anot.. v scared he'll fall sick immed again.

For kumon n other books, if i rem correctly.. need to hit min $200 so can PM me ur orders I consolidate see enough anot. Dun post here. ;)

Btw, i got an extra Multiplication Tables poster, $3.30. Any takers?

Jasmine, paper back means the cover is made of paper.. thinner. Not those hard card boards. Board books are of course more durable, and easier to flip for little hands.
happy.gif

bluelily

Plant Foods-The Source of Natural, Wholesome Nutrition

Nutritional factors play a significant role in resistance to infection and almost any nutritional deficiency adversely affects the immune system. So the question is, how do we obtain the necessary nutrients to keep the immune system functioning optimally? Herbs and plant foods are the most natural sources of nutrition available on the earth. It is known that there exists on the earth today, a sufficient variety of plants, vegetation and herbs to adequately fulfill all of our body's nutritional needs. Despite this, humans typically eat less than 0.1% of the total number of plants in the world. This can probably be attributed to the busy lifestyles that most of us lead.

Artificially created vitamins can only mimic the nutrients found in plants, but in the long term, they are not adequate substitutes for vitamins in their nautral source. Not only are the isolates not as effective as vitamins in their natural source, but they are also dangerous. For example, mere five times the US Reccommended Daily Allowance of vitamin D has been found to cause liver damange, and large doses of vitamin B6 taken by women for PMS relief can actually lead to nervous system damange. It should be noted that the US Recommended Daily Allowance that appears on vitamin bottles and food packages represents the maximum need (usually for an adult male), rather than the average need. The safest, most effective way to obtain essential vitamins is through herbs and plants.

Phytochemicals found in plant foods offer enormous promise in the fight against disease-particularly cancer - as they seem to have the ability to nourish and bolster the immune system like nothing else science has ever seen. Studies have shown that phytochemicals have the ability to block the process that leads to carcinogenesis, and may even reverse or halt the progression of cancer at any stage. There are millions of different nutrients in plant foods, and each plant contains a unique variety of phytochemicals.

At E.Excel, we take all the steps necessary to retain a careful balance of nutrients in every plant. We do not simply isolate specific nutrients. Instead, we use only whole plant foods with a proper balance of nutrients to create our unsurpassed line of nutritional immunology products.

<font color="aa00aa">morning all!

bluelily,
great that Jr fever is gone..
u can try putting him back to cc and monitor how.

oscar,
serene's 2 kids used to be in active learners..
she has positive reviews about the place.</font>

Hi bluelily
Glad to hear your son is ok now. Agree with lynzi, try sending him to cc tomorrow and see how lor.

I think the PCF is at blk 65x.

I will send you a PM for my order of Kumon books. I am a sucker for them.

lynzi
buy so little? buy more lah, so we can hit the $200 mark...keke...
Guardian is still having the Pedisure sale. I managed to buy 5 tins just now. Hooray!

<font color="aa00aa">wendy,
wahlao..have u wiped out the shelves??
which guardian did u go to?
i went to the admiralty one on monday but finish liao eh..later i will go and cheong again..hahaha</font>

bluelily

just to share, my gal also started childcare since feb and today she also down with fever..in fact this is the 2nd time already.

i can understand wat u r going thr now as my gal still struggle every morning.. however, i agree with the others..send him to sch tomorrow and see how it progress.

lets jia you together

morning to all!

jas, for english books , can try BP thread and wts section, start with interesteing short story, eg few words in a page type, 1-2 min is good enough
happy.gif

lynzi, where do you get clostrum from? any fomula for adult?

bluelily, re: kumon, when can recieve books after sending out order? Tempted to get some, hee, I am interested in kids educational stuff and material.

bee, my kids are taking dumex

Morning mummies!

lynzi
i called Guardian at Admiralty to enquire about the stock before i go down. Did you manage to get any yesterday?

<font color="aa00aa">morning all!!

bee,
my boy dont even drink the HA range..i heard the poo very smelly..hehe.
aniwei faiq no longer drinks nan..i have changed to enfagrow.</font>

hi grace
ok lah. The kids learn to hold the chopsticks the correct way. I don't want my girl to be like me...i don't like to use chopsticks becos i don't know how to hold them! sigh....

<font color="aa00aa">grace,
edison chopsticks good!
thomasfanatic just started another bp..
this time i think i will get the set with the travel cutlery..hehe
the childlife colostrum for kids i bought from overseas spree that eniale did with vitacost.
at gnc also got but VERY ex hor.
for adults, can take the one tupperware just launched..$9 for strips of 15 chewable tablets.
got in bottle also but my catalogue not with me today..its at home so i cannot recall.

wendy,
yesterday got no time to go down..
oh yes call..why didnt i think of that?
cuckoo me..hahaha</font>

Isiz...haha..din realise that.
probably becos my boi now poo in the toilet bowl himself..
Childlife colostrum? supplements? good?
does it taste like sweets??
hard to change milk powder for my boi..he v picky in milk-smell..

<font color="aa00aa">bee,
the one that im giving my boy is the powder form..its some orange flavour or sth.
i mix it into his water or juice.</font>

Back