Any GOOD Part-time Cleaner?

Hi xian 186

Are you still using Mdm Xian (in your earler post). Comparing to Ms Tan, who is more meticulous?

Thanks!

Hi xian186

Are you still using Mdm Xian (posted in your earlier post)? Comparing her with Ms Tan, who is more meticulous??

Thanks!

I'm looking for a part-time cleaner to come in twice a week at Central/South area. Is there anyone to recommend too? Thanks

Hi all,

Can try to call Ah hong. A PRC lady.

I hv started to engage her after Yan Zhi can't do sat jobs.
She is humble, polite, willing to go extra mile for u.
Just give her the necessary instruction of what u want or prefer, she will do without question asked.

Her contact is 81496807. Do call her instead of SMS as she is using prepaid card. I tried to SMS her and she don't reply.

Only after I call her then she able to speak with me.

I am engaging her on a fortnightly basis.

Hi Sally and mar_mum2,

She is quite Gd but Yan zhi is even better.
In other words, she will take out all your stuff from the kitchen cabinets, shelves etc to clean and put them back.

However, she is not as fast as Yan Zhi.
She also not so experienced as Yan Zhi.
Yan zhi don't need any instruction.

Ah hong will need you to give her specific instruction if you want things to be done in a specific manner like need to take the books out of the shelf or areas to focus on.

However, despite all these lacking in experience and slower, Ah Hong is one of the best that I hv tried.

Hi all,

Just to share my unpleasant encounter with one of the recommendation in this forum after I posted my experience with this part-time cleaner.

One of the part-time cleaners whom I tried and posted my comments abt her called me up and questioned why did I "praise" her in this forum. Subsequently, she also sent me SMS asking me to remove my post abt her.

So for whoever is reading this, please bear in mind that we are here to share. Accept our comments gracefully and improve on your service.

i am going to try a new cleaner this Sat. Will keep you all update. My mum friend recommend me.
Hope she is as good as my mum friend said.

Any reliable part time cleaners to recommend 4 Bukit Panjang area? General cleaning like vacuuming,mopping,wiping of cupboard tops, cleaning of fan & windows as well as washing of toilets.

Hi,

Can give my part time cleaner a try. Been using her services for the past 3 months.No complaints. All the general chores and windows cleaning.

$50 per 4 hours. Her name is Mdm You aka Ah Mei. Her mobile is 9891 7138. Chinese speaking.

Hi,

I need a cleaner to help me to clean my Hse thoroughly before I move in. I might need her to come 1-2 full days. Any recommendations? My place is at Sengkang area.

Hi,

am looking for one at the West on weekly Friday morning. Budget: $12/hour.

diamond42: Can i have the contact of Yan Zhi since there's good comments about her?

Thank you!

Hi

I'm looking for someone who provide ironing services. Any recommendations? Weekday Afternoon. Toa Payoh.

Thanks in advance.

Ladies staying in the north Yishun/Khatib/Sembawang/Woodlands looking for part time cleaning can PM me or email me [email protected]

My mum is looking to find some part time after she quit her job. She will charge $12 per hour & min 3 hrs. She does sweeping, mopping, washing of clothes (into the washer not hand washed ya) ironing & cleaning of toilets.

Can trial out her service 1st time for 2 hrs & decide if you wana engage her further.

Hi, I am looking for a part time maid, weekly 3/4 times($10/hr). Kindly suggest me... I saty near upper east coast road (the bayshore).
Please sms me on 96974662

Hi,

Thanks for your support to my mum's cleaning service. She has taken up 2 permanent jobs for weekends Sat & Sun & will only be available for weekdays slots from Tue-Fri morning session. Do PM or email me if you need her cleaning service.

Her charges will be minimum 4 hrs $50 or 1st trial at 2 hrs $30 (Can continue to 4 hrs at $50 if you're satisfied with her service). Ad-hoc basis to be advised.

Thanks Pol I have contacted them but realised they r above my budget and min 4 hrs required
sad.gif

Anymore recommendations ladies?

Hi mummies, I need a permanent part time helper to help me look after my child for 3-4h once every week during weekday. If child is zzz, would appreciate if the helper can iron clothes or change bedsheet, no need cook.
Main priority is to look after a 8 mth old child.

Do kindly PM me if u have such a contact.

Hi I am looking for someone, Cleaning and cooking,weekday 3 times per week, PM,3 hours per time, Chinese food
I live in chua chu kang, anybody interest pls email me or call me

[email protected]

Thanks!

Ladies staying in Queenstown/Redhill/Tiong Bahru/Outram Park/Tanjong Pagar/Chinatown or anywhere convenient to travel to from the above-mentioned places, looking for part time cleaning can PM me or email me at [email protected]

My mum is looking for some part time cleaning job during weekdays now, from Monday to Friday. She charges $50/four hours. She does sweeping, mopping, washing of clothes, ironing & cleaning of toilets.

If you need someone to help you with housework, please contact me. Thanks a lot!

Contact me 9230-9177 cos i know a neighbor who do it , she used to work in clean agency. Now SAHM charges $40 for 5 hrs. Thank u.

Hi Moment78,
I keen to engage Mdm You aka Ah Mei(mobile is 9891 7138)for her service. Can pls provide greater details on her service? Need supervision? Got initiative to do areas not highlighted? cleaning good?

Hi,

I'm looking for part time cleaner to clean my house every sat afternoon. I'm staying near Tiong Bahru mrt. Pls pm me if you have anyone to recommend.

Thanks!

Hi,

I am staying at Queenstown near MRT. Looking for reliable PT cleaner willing to work for 4 hours just once/twice a month on a weekday. $10 per hour.

Any good recommendations, pls pm me or email: [email protected]

Hi
Looking for one Chinese speaking part time cleaner available on sat morning to do household chores in bukit batok. Pm me if you hv contact. Tks!

Hi all,

can contact Ah Hong at 81496807.

She can only speak mandarin but her cleaning is very thorough and
clean.

Very willing to go extra mile. Her charges is $60 for 4 hours and I
engaged her every wednesday evening from 6-9pm. I allowed her to go
off earlier as long as she can finished cleaning. I stay in Anchorvale
Road Sengkang.

If there is a particular area that i need her to do extra cleaning,
like my sofa, clean twice as I have a dog, I will let her know and she will do thrice according to her judgement.

Best of all, she wont demand/ ask me to get new cleaning solution /tools. Whatever you give her, she use. ;)

Hi ,

I will like to recommend Ah Qing. She's from china, age around 40 plus. She's very friendly, hardworking and not calculative type. Cleaning is fast n clean, gd ironing skill too. It's sad that I can only use her for 3 times as my maid will b back from home leave soon. She is charging $50 for 4hrs. And she is flexible on location. U can contact her at 81366123.

Hi ,

I will like to recommend Ah Qing. She's from china, age around 40 plus. She's very friendly, hardworking and not calculative type. Cleaning is fast n clean, gd ironing skill too. It's sad that I can only use her for 3 times as my maid will b back from home leave soon. She is charging $50 for 4hrs. And she is flexible on location. U can contact her at 81366123.

Hi Angelle,

Do Ah Qing does all types of normal cleaning job? (vacumming, wiping cabinets & furnitures, moping, washing toliet, ironing) I'm staying in bukit panjang area, is she ok to travel?

Hi

Looking for a good and reliable part time cleaner in Jurong West. Every fortnightly sat frm 11.30am until 3.00pm. Mansionette.
Any recommendation?

Many thanks!

you can call lina just can speak chinese and little English.She's very friendly, hardworking and not calculative type.60 for 4 hours

Hi mummies, for those looking for reliable part-time cleaners, you may call Calvin 8316 8895 to find out more on our rates and services. Thanks.
wellcarehomecleaning.wordpress.com

Hi mummies, for those looking for reliable part-time cleaners, you may call Calvin 8316 8895 to find out more on our rates and services. Thanks.
wellcarehomecleaning.wordpress.com

Hi,

Any recommendations for part-time cleaner near Bouna Vista MRT station? Once a week 1 to 5pm on a weekday. Please PM me. Thanks!

Back