Any GOOD Part-time Cleaner?

Hi,

I'm looking for a part-time cleaner in Punggol area.

Every Sat/Sun 3-4 hours, $10-12 per hour

Please recommend. Thanks

i would like to recommend this cleaning company Chametz Joy. i have been using their service for 2 years. i take monthly package at very reasonable rates. And so far through the years their prices have not increase.

i have recommended a few of my mummies friends to them, and they are very satified with their service. The boss is a young couple. Maybe you would like to try to contact them.

Most cleaning companies would increase the rates during festive seasons, but this company did not. i think they having promotion now, my friend just sign up and got freebies.

Visit their website: http://www.chametzjoy.blogspot.com

My mum engaged a part time cleaner for me because my kids are very young and i have no time for house work. The lady who came to my place is very nice, always help me with my laundry and ironing well... I think you guys can engage service from them, really not too bad.. Part Time Maid Singapore

Hi,

I am letting go my part time maid because i am getting a full time one. She is available on saturday morning. To start this coming saturday (21 Jan). 4 hours $50. Prefer walking distance from MRT in central areas or near Eunos.

Pls PM me if you meet the requirements above. Thks.

Hi,

I'm staying in Dover and looking for a PT help to clean floors and toilets once a forthnight. If there's time, to also clean windows. Preferably for 4 hours on Monday mornings (i.e. 8am-12noon). Do PM me if you have any lobang. Thanks!
happy.gif

Hi,

I'm staying in Dover and looking for a PT help to clean floors and toilets once a forthnight. If there's time, to also clean windows. Preferably for 4 hours on Monday mornings (i.e. 8am-12noon). Do PM me if you have any lobang. Thanks!
happy.gif

Hi

I need a part time cleaner once a week, preferably every Friday for 4 hours. I am staying in Jurong West St 62.

Please PM me if you have anyone to recommend, thanks
happy.gif

Hi mummies,

I'm urgently looking for a weekly part-time cleaner, can't cope with my 6 month old. To clean during weekdays. I'm staying at Pasir Ris. Looking for S'porean/PR only.

Appreciate any good recommendations. Thanks in advance!
happy.gif

Hi ladies,

I am looking for a weekend part time cleaner to do general chores like vacuuming, mopping, dusting funitures, washing toilets etc. Am staying in the east.

Previously had very bad experience with agency, hence am looking for freelance worker.

Any recommendation?

Hi I would like to recommend my part time cleaner who I think she's really detailed and hardworking. I kanna "fly aeroplane" many time by different part time cleaner, but only this mdm xian who is very responsible, will contact me in advance to reschedule another timing if she cannot make it. I highly recommended her. If you are interested can contact mdm xian (chinese speaking) at 85897190. Anyway she works islandwide. Thanks!

Hi ladies,

I am looking for a weekend part time cleaner to do general chores like vacuuming, mopping, dusting funitures, washing toilets and ironing of clothes etc. Am staying in the west. Pm me the contact. thanks

Dear all,

There is a very reliable and good PT helper that is assisting me now. I have been using her for close to 3 years now.

She is interested in areas nearby only, hougang, buangkok, areas only. SK can try.

You can contact her at this number 91669497, Xiao Chen.

Thanks =)

Hi mingzhu,

You dun accept pm... How much does ur mum charge
for vacuuming/mopping floor, clean furnitures, wipe toys,
ironing and wash toilets, say once a wk on wkdays?

And clean fans, wipe windows once a month...Pls
pm me ya. Tks
happy.gif

Hi I would like to recommend my part time cleaner who I think she's really detailed and hardworking. I kanna "fly aeroplane" many time by different part time cleaner, but only this mdm xian who is very responsible, will contact me in advance to reschedule another timing if she cannot make it. I highly recommended her. If you are interested can contact mdm xian (chinese speaking) at 85897190. Anyway she works islandwide. Thanks!

I have a very reliable and good part time cleaner. Mainly she in sengkang, punggol and toa payoh area. Chinese speaking lady and very detail person. Her no 8138 7966 Yan Zi

Cheers

Hi All,
i have a part time home cleaner to intro. I'm not her agent or what, just to help her to find part time cleaning job and she offer reasonable price. She is hardworking and a person who is clean. She is Singaporean and have experience in this area. She only speak chinese. She will do everything eg. ironing, mopping, wipe windows, wash clothes, wash toilet, wash carpet, change mattress and many more.. except helping dog to bath.

you can contact her @ 83991462 to discuss with her.

Hi Wishluck,

I have called up Xiao Chen and she mentioned she can only referred her friend to me as her schedule is full.

Any one else u can recommend?

Hi,

I have tried Xiao Chen (91669497) 2 weeks ago. Her attitude is really poor.

First, before she started off cleaning, she kept showing me a pack of new cloth (she said is very good in cleaning windows and glass) and wanted me to buy, it costs S$2 plus...I told her not at this moment, please use my existing cloth and newspaper to clean window..she looked unhappy but didn't say much later.

2nd, she requested to have a pair of slippers before washing toilets. I told her I dun have the practice in preparing slippers for helpers (my previous helpers never requested this before!)

To conclude, she is clean and fast in cleaning the areas but also has a lot of requests.

Ended up, she told me to look for someone else as my house is too big!

Hi Prayhard,

Thank you for your feedback! Glad that she did not take up the job for me.

Currently i have a good auntie doing for me but her schedule is quite inflexible as she took up a lot other jobs.

So i am on the lookout for a replacement.
sad.gif

Hi diamond42,

Dun mention. Just to feedback what I have encountered. Believe her schedule is full so she can pick and choose & have a lot of requests now...last time, my part time cleaner also like that, I was so regretted that I helped her "find" so many new assignments
sad.gif

Currently, my part time cleaner always "fly kite". Hence, looking for a more consistent one.

Hi diamond42,

I am also considering agency but they request for a lump sum fee & the so-called guarantee for replacement only for the first 6 or 12 months (I checked this out quite sometimes ago..can't really remember clearly now).

After some calculation, think finding freelance is cheaper but of course more issues (like always "fly kite") if unable to find a good one.

The one before my current one, she was good and very hardworking. She never postponed any session before for the past almost 5 years. But last year, she earned enough money and returned to her China hometown to build a 3-storey house & decided not to come back
sad.gif

Hi diamond42: Sorry, no other recommendations. I am only using Xiao Chen. Happy with her. =) She was still telling me she is looking for more assignments. Probably is cos she wants somewhere nearer her place so she rejected you?

Hi prayhard: She did ask me to buy a cloth from her before. She says it makes cleaning better. I did. That was the only time she asked and I ever purchased anything from her thro out the 3 years =) Coincidentally, I have a pair of slippers in my bathroom as my hb has a habit of wearing slippers. Maybe she is scared of slipping?

I was using this partime maids coy when Xiao Chen went back to china for 3-4 months. This coy seems highly recommended but fees are exorbitant. I was paying $328 for a month (no agency fees). But, I was not the least pleased with their svc. The first helper was complaining that her hse is too far away from mine. Next, she washed my broom! They kept changing helpers for me/ helpers forgot to turn up. I was extremely disappointed and terminated their svc 2 months later. =(

Hi, anyone have recommendations for cooking meals (esp Lunch)? As I have an elderly resting at home after operation, which i have to plan for her daily lunch and dinner. Chinese food. Period: Start from end June (one month). I can accomodate by engaging you for cleaning but my priorty is really the meal.

Hi Chercie,

You may want to consider calling Joreen at 91703743. I understand she can take up afternoon which dont fit my schedule.

I have made an appt with her next wednesday evening.

Hi Prayhard,

I tried out this part-time lady, Auntie Connie, today. Bear in mind that throughout from 9am till this posting time, i have repeatedly told her that I only need general cleaning with mopping, vacuuming, wash 2 toilets, wiping of cabinets surface, doors, sofa, mirrors and NOT detailed cleaning.

My feedback as follows:

Reached at 9am with breakfast for us.
1. Inspected almost my whole hse except master bedroom. Open my kitchen cabinet to check.
2. Started at 9.15am to wash toilet. Did everything very detailed till 9.50am EXCEPT washing the toilet bowl. She used a cloth to wipe the toilet bowl instead.
3. 9.50am started on my kitchen. Did everything on window, walls, stove, kitchen top, fridge exterior BUT sink. I started to help her at 9.30am as I cannot help but be very concerned on the timing.
4. 10.05am started on my living room, TV console, Sofa, Coffee table BUT not the small coffee table and windows.
6. 11.00am started to remove all my shoes etc from the shoes cabinet and cleaned its interior despite me telling her NOT to. Why do i need my shoes cabinet to clean when i hv the rest of my house NOT even clean yet???? She still insisted.
7. 11.30-46am, she started to clean my dining table and wall mirror. She told me dont know why the wall mirror is not shiny. I told her nvm, just do the general cleaning and she said cannot.
I ended up cleaning the wall mirror myself till it is shiny!
8. 11.50am, she cleaned my study room door BUT not the window or desk.
9. 12.00noon, she went to my other 2 bedrooms to clean generally BUT no window again.
10. 12.15noon, she started to vacuum my house BUT there is still hair here and there.
11. 12.35noon, she went to my bedroom to clean the dressing table and tv cabinet.
12. 12.37noon, she just started on my master bedroom toilet.

So my conclusion on her:

1. Very detailed cleaner and self-opinioned.
2. Hire her only if you are prepared to sit at home and wait for her to finish.
3. She is very friendly and bought breakfast for us.
4. She is not calculative as she said she dont mind even if we pay her $50 for 4 hours if she extended beyond 4 hours.

So can consider if you are not concerned over the duration.

Auntie Connie recommended by her daughter in this forum.

Hi Millie,

This is my experience with Auntie Connie and she stay in Tampines. I will and also wont recommend her as she is good in her own way due to her detailed cleaning but no good as she need a lot of time due to her detailed cleaning.

I tried out this part-time lady, Auntie Connie, today. Bear in mind that throughout from 9am till this posting time, i have repeatedly told her that I only need general cleaning with mopping, vacuuming, wash 2 toilets, wiping of cabinets surface, doors, sofa, mirrors and NOT detailed cleaning.

My feedback as follows:

Reached at 9am with breakfast for us.
1. Inspected almost my whole hse except master bedroom. Open my kitchen cabinet to check.
2. Started at 9.15am to wash toilet. Did everything very detailed till 9.50am EXCEPT washing the toilet bowl. She used a cloth to wipe the toilet bowl instead.
3. 9.50am started on my kitchen. Did everything on window, walls, stove, kitchen top, fridge exterior BUT sink. I started to help her at 9.30am as I cannot help but be very concerned on the timing.
4. 10.05am started on my living room, TV console, Sofa, Coffee table BUT not the small coffee table and windows.
6. 11.00am started to remove all my shoes etc from the shoes cabinet and cleaned its interior despite me telling her NOT to. Why do i need my shoes cabinet to clean when i hv the rest of my house NOT even clean yet???? She still insisted.
7. 11.30-46am, she started to clean my dining table and wall mirror. She told me dont know why the wall mirror is not shiny. I told her nvm, just do the general cleaning and she said cannot.
I ended up cleaning the wall mirror myself till it is shiny!
8. 11.50am, she cleaned my study room door BUT not the window or desk.
9. 12.00noon, she went to my other 2 bedrooms to clean generally BUT no window again.
10. 12.15noon, she started to vacuum my house BUT there is still hair here and there.
11. 12.35noon, she went to my bedroom to clean the dressing table and tv cabinet.
12. 12.37noon, she just started on my master bedroom toilet.

So my conclusion on her:

1. Very detailed cleaner and self-opinioned.
2. Hire her only if you are prepared to sit at home and wait for her to finish.
3. She is very friendly and bought breakfast for us.
4. She is not calculative as she said she dont mind even if we pay her $50 for 4 hours if she extended beyond 4 hours.

So can consider if you are not concerned over the duration.

Auntie Connie recommended by her daughter in this forum. 97955920.

Speak English and Teochew.

Hi,

Anyone have any recommended part time cleaner? Perfer Singaporean/PR. Helping me up Washing two toilet, vacuam, mop, clean window, wipe kitchen cabinet and furniture. Staying at woodlands. Kindly intro me and email me at [email protected] .thks

Hi,

Anyone have any recommended part time cleaner? Prefer Singaporean/PR. Helping me up Washing two toilet, vacuam, mop, clean window, wipe kitchen cabinet and furniture. Staying at woodlands. Kindly intro me and email me at [email protected] .thks

Hi diamond42,

I am going to try out another part time cleaner next weekend. She is recommended by my col.

She is not PRC but Malaysian PR I think, hence her charges is higher - $70 for 4 hours.

Will update you if she is ok.

Hi mummies can try this lady ms tan (chinese speaking lady), 85985676. Her charges is 3 hrs $40, 4 hrs $50. So far I find her cleaning service quite good.

Hi mummies, also can try this lady ms tan (chinese speaking lady), 85985676. Her charges is 3 hrs $40, 4 hrs $50. So far I find her cleaning service quite good.

Hi Prayhard,

Can contact this PRC lady: 98903477. "Ah Xuan".

She is available only on weekend sat or weekdays afternoon.

Have not engaged her as she scared of dog.

She was introduced by Yan Zhi who is no longer taking on any more jobs on sat.

Charges is $60 for 4 hours.

Back