Any FEMALE gynae to recommend from Gleneagles

jojomummy

My first pregnancy I used Dr. Ang Huai Yan in Gleneagles, I really like the hospital and the nurses, but not so much of the gynae as she is expensive and not very careful. Post delivering, once she didn't check my stitches properly during my visit, and made me go back again and realized it is just an extra thread she missed and still had to pay her visit fees. I also did pap smear test with her post delivery, and she caused me to bleed like having period until the next day I went back to her for medication. Didn't find her very genuine in giving me advice either during pregnancy. During my stay in the hospital, she only visits very briefly once every day for like 5 min a time.

I read some posts about Dr. Tanny Chan, but she seemed to be too expensive.

Just wondering whether there are any other good but affordable female gynecologist to recommend in Gleneagles? I am preparing for my 2nd pregnancy and would like to get some preparation advice as I am older now. Thanks a ton!

My first pregnancy I used Dr. Ang Huai Yan in Gleneagles, I really like the hospital and the nurses, but not so much of the gynae as she is expensive and not very careful. Post delivering, once she didn't check my stitches properly during my visit, and made me go back again and realized it is just an extra thread she missed and still had to pay her visit fees. I also did pap smear test with her post delivery, and she caused me to bleed like having period until the next day I went back to her for medication. Didn't find her very genuine in giving me advice either during pregnancy. During my stay in the hospital, she only visits very briefly once every day for like 5 min a time.

I read some posts about Dr. Tanny Chan, but she seemed to be too expensive.

Just wondering whether there are any other good but affordable female gynecologist to recommend in Gleneagles? I am preparing for my 2nd pregnancy and would like to get some preparation advice as I am older now. Thanks a ton!
i had bitter experience with this Dr. Loss a child under her care

Back