* Any feedback on CC at Sin Ming area?

siu_suet

Hi,

Any mummies send your child to one of these child care centre? Wanna put my child to one of the school next Jan. Please share your experience and feedback. Thanks.

1. Educ @ Lorong Puntong
2. Red Schoolhouse @ Midview city
3. Childland @ Sin Ming ave
4. Cherie Hearts Nurtureloft @ Midview city

Hi, i am staying in bishan right now just opp midview and have placed my child in Agape Little Uni @ central.
my son has been there for close to a year and a half and i have noticed a tremendous improvement in him. He has become very vocal and his language and maths are so good that i think he will have no problems going to primary one.

highly recommend this school though its new.
they have limited vacancies right now.

im preggy with my second child and i plan to enrol for the infant care but its full!

are you sure you withdraw from agape to go cheriehearts cause i withdraw my child from cheriehearts to agape.

cheriehearts always not enough teachers and turn over rate is so high. have instructed teachers not to shower my child and be careful with skin as he has eczema but they made a mistake more than 3 times and eczema got worse and my son was hospitalised due to neglect.

this is my second cheriehearts centre and i have no faith in them anymore. sorry but its my point of view.

Back