Advise on SO-IUI vs IVF?

Hi Lynx_Sea

Don't be disheartened. I am sure all will be well in the end. Lets keep the positive vibes.

Hi PL

Thanxs for the link. I read it. I didn't ask much to the nurse who called yesterday. I think l will go for my blood test on Saturday and see what happens after that.

Lynx_Sea,
Understand your felling. I felt frustrated sometimes too cos we don noe when & what. But please relax yourself. It is very important. This time I already intend to take leave before that so that I won't feel stress over work and the procedure.

lynx,

I understand your frustration, I think everyone here went through that too. Just try to relax more, stress do play a part in ttc. Try to go easy on it and perhaps miracle will come.
happy.gif

Glimmer,

Perhaps can find out more with your next doctor visit. Dun worry too much.

Thanks Ladies. I think I just feel like choosing to ignore it. ALways going to the hospital, seeing the same nurses. Saying the same 'good luck to you' which nvr happen. Feel so sick of it.
Sometimes I am in a dilemma. Seeing the world in a mess with competition so stiff. Is it right to bring the kid to this world to suffer or not?

lynx_sea

I feel the same way at times. I just dont want to think about it but sometimes l cant think about anything except getting pregnant. God has carved out a hard way for us & l dont know why is that also. Whereas there are people who go for abortion & we are struggling so hard here.

I know glimmer. And all these disappoint me as I feel it is so unfair. People have it but don't want it. We want it, but we can't have it.

GOD is testing us. We are chosen to walk the hard way. Things are always like the way lynx mentioned. Things that you want badly, you cant get it. I have seen so many shotgun marriage, all cos of preggy. Sometimes I also wonder, why?? Why ppl can get preggy so easily and by accident, and yet we have to go through those procedures yet every mth still get disappointment?

That's life, what to do? We still have to keep trying. But I believe we all will be better parents in future. cos our babies doesnt come easy.

JIAYOU, ladies!!!! Hope to hear good news soon
happy.gif

Morning ladies,

Yes, we need more positive vibes. I have been recommended to this tcm at AMK Ave 10, 400+. My hubby's colleague was also trying for 3 years and she was having cold womb. She managed to conceive with the help of the tcm. I am thinking of going to see her.

lynx_sea, yes 3 years. Apparently, she was seeing a a gynae at AMK but they were just putting her on medicine and no results thenafter she switched gynae and started seeing this tcm. She said it was the tcm which worked for her and nothing else. I am on track for 2 years.

PL, hope to your good news soon.

I read from the other threads that the girls are taking coq 10. Are you'll trying that too? Apparently, it improves egg quality. I was thinking of it.

Dun give up, not just yet. Perhaps its just not the right time now. I had a friend who had shotgun marriage, only manage to have #2 8 yrs later. Also dunno why, just unexplain why cannot conceive a second time. She waited for 8 yrs long for her rainbow baby to come.

We will have our rainbow baby too, hopefully no need to wait so long ...kekeke

hello everyone

l will be seeing dr sadhana tomorrow to see the outcome of all my tests. Need to brace myself for everything. What are the updates on your end?

hi everryone, I have done my ET from FET now. pryaing hard for the outcome soon. This time I felt more uncomfortable, not too sure is becos of the haze ?? Been feeling something hungry 15 min after meal. also feeling dizzy & vomit.

Nurul & Lynx: I need my transfer 4 days ago. I failed on 1st IVF and have some balance embyro. This time I m doing FET. I will get my sentence soon.

I m already 38 and I hav not much time left to do with govt hospital hence I did not took any break after the failure. I not too sure if this is right decision but I hope. I have make a lot of "if" plan should it failed again. But I hope all the baby dust I collected bring me good luck.

My dr could not advise me well so juz before my ET. I change a Dr.

Since I failed I have been very careful with food & drink. I reduce cold water, coffee, tea, watermelon etc. I keep drinking red date with longa.

Eli, Understand time is running out. But do stay positive and rest well at home. The rest will just have to leave it up there to decide. At least you have put in effort to do what you could. No regret ^_^

Everyday I will log in, but at other threads.
happy.gif

Continue to take, tiao till OK. But I think most likely after Nov then things will be better. Cos tcm say no matter how good medicine she gave me, if I dun get enough sleep or sleep early, its not going to help me. But no choice leh, I had to work and study now, sister getting married soon. Got a lot to do. I always sleep around 1am nowadays. Starting Dec, then be a good gal sleep early, then will start my ttc journey again
happy.gif

Same same. Actually my fengshui master did told me to sleep early, but I did not take it to heart. I remember early this year he told me if want baby soon, must fall asleep before 11pm. That mean must go to bed around 10.30pm. Its very impossible for me, so I did not do it.

Sigh, I think really must adjust our lifestyle.

haha...how I wish can be like them too. Anyhow also can conceive. My friend got really drunk on 2 occasions and got preggy twice, just like that.

I know. my sis's frd used to take drugs, had babies 6Xs n aborted 4Xs.. y they can keep on conceiving despite many times of abortions??

Back