Advise on SO-IUI vs IVF?

Hello ladies
Hope all is well with you. My update is Dr Sadhanna has told that l will need iui or ivf because l am not ovulating well. I have decided to put it off until December and try tcm to see if a miracle happens. Meantime taking to easy and calmly. Now l need to see the tcm every sunday, its at AMK 2 bus-stops away. I need to plot my BBT and drink a powdered medication twice every day. In the morning & at night. The year is ending soon. Hoping for a better 2013.

Glimmer,

Good luck!! Perhaps may strike when you are more relax
happy.gif

Hihi,

I am still the same. These last 2 quarters had been busy and stressful. So, I will start ttc next year after coming back from a trip.

How about you?

Hello lynx_sea and PL

I am still seeing the tcm and trying naturally. Apart from that no further updates. Hoping for the best.

How about you lynx_sea?

Hi girls,
Went for blood test & sign consent form for IVF. Now waiting for menses to start & will go through the procedures.

Hi lynx_sea

Can we do that? Take the tcm medicine while being on ivf/iui, injections etc? I am contemplating doing that.

during injection i was on tcm. the doc will advise accordingly if suitable to take medicine. But most of the time is acupuncture to help with the follicles & strengthen the womb.

Oh 1 impt thing is.. she keep emphasizing that I shd take protein rich food. Cos protein helps to form cells which is gd for our eggs.

Glimmer, yes am seeing Dr Sadhana. She is a nice lady. Skill wise, I think not too bad. Definitely experience enuff.

rest for few cycles then try frozen embryo trfr. NOw I worry abt my job oso. Cos I can't be away from work for another 3 weeks rite. Haiz...

Do they understand the situation with IVF? While we hope to succeed on the first try but sometimes it may not be the case. So, if you cannot get away from work for the 2nd try, then how?

Duno lor.. Some ppl in forum actually quit their job for this. Cos stressful to be away from wrk for too long oso.

Ya, I heard there are people doing that. I was tempted to quit too. Cos my work very stressful as well. But on the other hand, very difficult to survive on one person's pay.

PL, understand tat. Cos we oso have our own commitment. Bills to pay, clothes to buy, allowance for parent etc. My hsb can support me but I dun think I wan him to carry the burden of supporting my niang jia.

True, even if we lighten our load and stress by quitting the job, we are putting on pressure on our hubbies to support the family. Its doesn't really solve the problem though.

Back