Advise needed : Tampines primary school, which to choose ?

Hi Mummies,

I needed some advise here, just moved to Tampines 1/2 yrs ago...
My girl is in primary school in Hougang (HIPS), gosh the bus fee for 2 ways is $480 !

I am thinking of transferring her to tampines schools nearer to home as next yr, her school is under going renovation hence will need to moved to a temporary sch in AMK, this really freaks me out as i need transport to bring her around esp those CCA days and extra lessons days whereby as a working mother, i am unable to !
Further more, i do not know how much is the bus fees going to be....

I have some schools in mind and need some advise which school to choose :
1) Poi Ching
2) Gong Shan (nearest to my home)
3) St Hildas

Any mummies here can advise me as i am in dilemma since 2017 my girl will need to be in new location (AMK), what should i do to transfer or look out for for above 3 schs?

Thank you !

Hi Mummies,

I needed some advise here, just moved to Tampines 1/2 yrs ago...
My girl is in primary school in Hougang (HIPS), gosh the bus fee for 2 ways is $480 !

I am thinking of transferring her to tampines schools nearer to home as next yr, her school is under going renovation hence will need to moved to a temporary sch in AMK, this really freaks me out as i need transport to bring her around esp those CCA days and extra lessons days whereby as a working mother, i am unable to !
Further more, i do not know how much is the bus fees going to be....

I have some schools in mind and need some advise which school to choose :
1) Poi Ching
2) Gong Shan (nearest to my home)
3) St Hildas

Any mummies here can advise me as i am in dilemma since 2017 my girl will need to be in new location (AMK), what should i do to transfer or look out for for above 3 schs?

Thank you !
Gong Shan & St Hilda are good schools based on the take-up rates.

Back