Advise needed on cheap 4R photo printing ~ 20cents each piece

<font color="aa00aa">I have been using Artscow for photo prints for 2-3yrs.
You'll get free print when you use the below link. So you'll only need to pay for shipping cost which work out one pc is less than $0.10
Quality of photo ok.
The delivery is very prompt.</font>
http://www.artscow.com/?Ref=626043

foto-hub good? they got membership promotion - 220 prints @ 63.9 but for member only... join as member need to pay 10 bucks....

public rate is 0.4 per print...

Harvey Norman has printing services. Cost 18cts for members. Much better quality than snapfish. Members pay a fee to join but includes lots of freebies.

I recently printed 100+ photos at harvey norman, was given a choice of either matt or glossy. Glossy turned out smooth and reflective so has a newer look, the colours vibrant too (maybe they just changed cartridge) but matt should be more lasting, less likely to smudge.

Few years back I saw No 1 Color Centre advertising 15cents per 4R print (minimum 100 pcs, selected outlets only). Went to the Toa Payoh branch and pretty happy with the results (for a regular person, am not a pro photographer. Agreed with some ClubSnap reviews that the quality is good enough for general/unimportant photos). Did glossy finish (heard matte lasts longer?). Fast forward to 2014, I'm surprised they are still offering the same rates. Recently did another batch of prints and they turned out all right too. Paper used is Fujifilm (Fujicolor Crystal Archive) and transfer via thumbdrive or SD card etc (they have a card reader). Did about 130 prints on a weekday pm and collected in 1.5 hr later (went to library to read mags). Asked at another No 1 Color Centre in another location and they charged 30cents per 4R print minimum 10pcs (><) no 100 above promo.

The TP branch opens Mon-Sat (9.30am - 7pm). The location is pretty obscure I guess that's why the low charges. Head for the library then walk past these 'landmarks' -> Amphitheatre -> standalone Flowerhub florist -> McDonalds and you will come to the traffic light. Cross and walk through the block in front of you via the circular letterbox archway. You will see a hawker centre/mkt and behind it (right side), is a parallel/horizontal block (to the one u came thru) of which No 1 Color Centre is at the far right last corner shop (opp a bicycle shop).

Any other info, need google yeah. Unsure which other of their outlets offer 15 cents. They seems to have another name too online - no 1 media centre.

Last edited:

Back