Adoption

A better life

The pregnancy was unplanned.
I'm not married & unemployed.
Abortion was never my choice , so i decided to go through with the pregnancy & I'm finding parents who wants to adopt. It would be hard to give my baby away but i know its for the baby future. I know i would not be financially stable & I wouldn't want my baby to suffer. I'm really looking for a malay couple who is keen to adopt. Please don't judge.

Sorry to hear about this.... instead of giving up your baby, please seek help with shelters if you are not getting any help with parents or close relatives. If u r able to get help from family, tahan until u give birth, then look for a job to support yourself and baby. U are carrying the baby inside you, u muz have feelings for baby. Think things through carefully. Because in the future you might regret for giving away your flesh and blood. Made a mistake learn from it. Baby is innocent.

Sorry to hear about this.... instead of giving up your baby, please seek help with shelters if you are not getting any help with parents or close relatives. If u r able to get help from family, tahan until u give birth, then look for a job to support yourself and baby. U are carrying the baby inside you, u muz have feelings for baby. Think things through carefully. Because in the future you might regret for giving away your flesh and blood. Made a mistake learn from it. Baby is innocent.
It will be even harder since im only 17

Sorry, u are only 17... I understd it's very painful to separate from your baby, but as a matured in my 40s, I wld advise u let your child be adopted, it's all for the child's future long term benefit...

Financially and emotionally, are u able to handle if u keep the baby? It's not just being responsible for bb milk powder for a few mths only, it's for many years to come, so pls don't be emotional and think carefully.

Infant care wld cost 1k/mth, etc. Can u afford it? I believe u wld need to work (or study), etc. Your expenses will be very high cos u still need to provide for yourself, food, transport, rental, etc. After a hard days work, when u are back home, u still hv to take care of the baby and hv to wake up in the middle of the night a few times to feed, and then following morning even though lack of sleep, u still hv to get off to work. Can u handle it alone emotionally and physically, esp. without a husband etc.? Just my concern and care...

Thanks for listening! Pls think carefully, it's easier said than done to be told to keep the baby... Yes I don't deny it can be a very painful thing to hv to give your baby up for adoption...

Sorry, u are only 17... I understd it's very painful to separate from your baby, but as a matured in my 40s, I wld advise u let your child be adopted, it's all for the child's future long term benefit...

Financially and emotionally, are u able to handle if u keep the baby? It's not just being responsible for bb milk powder for a few mths only, it's for many years to come, so pls don't be emotional and think carefully.

Infant care wld cost 1k/mth, etc. Can u afford it? I believe u wld need to work (or study), etc. Your expenses will be very high cos u still need to provide for yourself, food, transport, rental, etc. After a hard days work, when u are back home, u still hv to take care of the baby and hv to wake up in the middle of the night a few times to feed, and then following morning even though lack of sleep, u still hv to get off to work. Can u handle it alone emotionally and physically, esp. without a husband etc.? Just my concern and care...

Thanks for listening! Pls think carefully, it's easier said than done to be told to keep the baby... Yes I don't deny it can be a very painful thing to hv to give your baby up for adoption...
I believe she wants her child adopted, hence the title of the thread.. Wise girl for a 17yr old.

TS, i hope you find a good family for your baby :)

Dont be sorry, my decision is to send for adoption because i want the best for the child, obviously is hard to let go , but for the sake of a better future , adoption would be the best as this is singapore tho , cost of living is not cheap.

The pregnancy was unplanned.
I'm not married & unemployed.
Abortion was never my choice , so i decided to go through with the pregnancy & I'm finding parents who wants to adopt. It would be hard to give my baby away but i know its for the baby future. I know i would not be financially stable & I wouldn't want my baby to suffer. I'm really looking for a malay couple who is keen to adopt. Please don't judge.
Im keen :)

hello? excuse me im still here. sometimes becareful of what you say. I have already gave up my son for Adoption thru fei yue and yes its closed. Because i have asked a malay couple here, keen for open adoption but not keen for HSR. so with the limited time i have, i spent it with my son before he was taken away. So thanks.

Back