A place for the TTCs.. (Trying To Conceive)

Dor

Hi gd morning! Ai yah, u saw my chart mah. I thot it comes with my BD patterns. Actually just BD 3 times around the ovulation period. That's why i say timing is very imp. If u catch it right, don't need to do so many times. Jia you hor!

Val
Wow! Then you'll have a baby made in Phuket!

mashy
now my temp is even more erratic than last mth cos i didnt really follow thru this cycle :p. i now based on OPK and my CM liao. now CM getting watery so i hope the EWCM comes soon too. the chart say i will likely O on CD 16 but that is only based on 1 cycle result only.

mashy
but hor my OPK result abit siao. yest dun hv +ve lei but i saw some dented mark on the OPK. but i didnt test again cos hubby not around. test already also cant BD wat, so dun waste on testing 2nd time.. keke

mashy
it's like one day have +ve, one day dun hav type... arrrggg. sometimes it's my fault that i keep drinkin water. i m a 'shui tong'

Dor
I also think my BBT very strange,
I think my O over liao but BBT is 36.2 leh...
strange hor?

Mashy,
I hope so
happy.gif

mashy
u wan me to die har... sometimes, i sort of hate it. feel like a machine, just to work not enjoy lei. hahaha.

val
ya mayb u hv late O lei. like wat mashy experienced and she keeps BD-ing... and strike.
u got EWMC not??? me seems like hving watery type but not EMCW liao lei. b4 ttc, got a lot, now ttc dun hv
sad.gif
why like that

jasjas

wah today got 2 good news lei. 1st is bookworn, now is u... congrats congrats. now u shld enjou ur weekend lst. call ur gynae on monday and ask them when u shld see them. if u r not eating folic acid, then go n see him first. let him confirm ur preggie
happy.gif

Dor,
I saw EWCM yest
yest got a lot of discharge, watery clear
also hv some light yellowish
think i may O late, hmm...will take BBT these few days
happy.gif

wah Jasjas!
congrats!!
how long u been trying?
think u want to see a gp?
or u hv a gynae already n see him/her?

congrats to bookworm - your experience gave me some hope. i tested on CD29,32 & 35 and it's negative but AF also not here yet.

i'm now on CD43. AF is now two weeks late. saw the gyane to get medicine to induce AF. He didn't give me any and wanted to wait for another 2 weeks before seeing him again.

He's baffled that AF did not come at on its own as it should as i have ovulated with clomid.

Three possible scenarios - 1) KKH mixed up the blood test results 2) spontaneous miscarriage (should have AF though) or 3) i may really be pregnant even though the HPT is negative.

A blood beta HCG test is unlikely to detect hormone if a HPT cannot do so, as the strip ones are already very sensitive.

it's kinda strange to have 'hope' again, as i was all about to take a break from TTC.

so well, it's back to the waiting game again.

Hi Val,

Hv bn trying for 3 cycles..this is the 3rd one.
This mth, i anyhow BD..didnt take BBT or use OPK.

I nvr seen a gynae b4, maybe ask my gfs to introduce one, or u gals hv any recommendations?

jasjas

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Told u so! heh heh. How many weeks are u? If got no spotting, bleeding, cramping, can wait till 7 weeks so that u can see baby's heartbeat. But if have any of the above, must see quickly to get medicine.

Bookworm and jasjas
COngrats!! have a smooth and safe nine months.

Hopeful
Congrats too on the result!!... try for 2 more mths ba...
Wish to hear good news from you soon
happy.gif

Mashy,

I got no spotting or bleeding. Just abit of cramps and backache..
Do I hv to go gynae rite now?? Or wait to 7 wks..

MTBs, any advices?

mashy
juz tested OP. ya.. the line is getting darker now. no need to strain eyes n see liao... keke. BD, here i come tonight...hahaha

jasjas
u got use OPK & BBT for the last 2 cycles, izzit. mayb we shld drop those stuff n close one eye so can strike anyhow...keke. is this ur 1st???

<font color="ff6000">CONGRATULATIONS!!!</font> bookworm n jasjas,
2 more graduates...

I tested this morning... it's a -ve.

AF still playing hide n seek with me, come abit n go hiding again. So called up my gynae to see her at noon.
She did a v-scan for me, said that my right ovary got alot of activities going on...too many follicles, she suspect I hv slight PCOS at my right ovary and that I hv retroverted uteras. I sort of went into a daze after hearing her said that, and don't know what else to ask her. Then she said that everything is normal.
Now very confused... so is everything normal or I hv PCOS????
*sigh* Come to think of it, it's my fault that I didn't ask her more about my right ovary and what to do next. *sign*

congrats bookworm and jas jas!!!

actually if no cramp or bleeding or spotting, you can see gynae when you are about 7 weeks.
happy.gif

Congrats to bookworm and jasjas.

hi gals,

i read from one of the website saying that opk can be used to test for pregnancy. weird. is that tru?

blue rabbit,

maybe you should get a 2nd opinion from another gyna or just go back and see your gyna for further details.

Yeetay,

My symptoms are slight cramps(on/off) &amp; backache..
dats all..quite similar to AF cramps.

BTW, i tot OPK is to test for O??

Hi jasjas &amp; bookworm,
A big Congrats to the both of you!

blue_rabbit,
now you are also having some test at KKH right? Why not continue to go thru the test and when you do the scan, can see what KKH got to say and ask more questions at that time. If not, you might like to seek a 2nd opinion from another private gynae to be sure if it is really ok. At the mean time, don't be too affected by it, just continue to BD, don't let it add to your stress level.
We also have gals here with RU and PCOS also managed to concieve naturally. Most important thing is don't be stress.

val &amp; cookie,
thanks. My gynae is very optimistic abt my case, he kept saying that I should be able to concieve, and that I can still afford to wait for a few months because I'm still young. Guess I'll put IUI on hold first this cycle.
Discussed with hubby today and he's ok with anything. Haiz... didn't really help me much in making the decision. Anyway, I told him that I suddenly like don't have bb cravings anymore, I'm now more excited about the dance course I'm taking and also excited about having a bike... hee...

Hopeful,

It is true that you can get preg easily after HSG test. I strike my jackport immediately after HSG test. UNfortunately, I got a M/C.

hopeful,
hey, gd that u dun hv bb cravings anymore
so u wont be stress n focus on other things
then when u ML/BD is for desire, nt for bb
u will SURE get pregnant very soon
happy.gif

hee...so do HSG very good hor?
sort of 'widen' the tube n many laduies gt preggie after that!!
:p

jasjas,
wah u very lucky
really is anyhow do anyhow strike!
hehe...take good care of urself
happy.gif

bluerabbit,
think u can seek 2nd opinion if u really worry
happy.gif

<font color="ff0000">Bookworm &amp; Jasjas</font>
Big big congrats to both. This 2 mths seems a good start to all graduatess. cngrats..
We TTCs must work hard to our goal.. seems every wk there is a good news. Hope every wk there is until all of us graudate..

HI Hopeful
Good! follow your gynae's advise and I pray for the best for you!!
kekekke... I think all guy the same one ley, when I ask my HB things or discussion, he always agree one wor..ok ok ok.. or I dunno ley...haizzz...

hi gals,

wat is the colour of the discharges during non-fertile period? is it usually white or milky? i have a very light yellow discharge for 2 months? but during my fertile period, i will have clear egg white cervical mucus. it is only after my O it will turn a bit yellowish. is it normal? i am worried that i have an infection. there is no pain at the pelvis area.

Thanks gals..

I tink this week is the 5th week.
I will go probably nx wkend..
Based on the EDD calulation via the net is ard 5th Feb 2006.
Hopefully, nothing goes wrong..
kao_scared.gif

heloo gals...
me new here.. keke..val..I've found my way!!! ;p hee.. hoping for a dec 06 bb... so now gathering info on conceiving? wah..so much abbrevations? *blur*

Starstar ~
BBT = Basal Body Temperature

I forget that one of the gals cut a link from ealier page on all abbr.. i see if u can find it for u anot.

Blue_rabbit...
so wat does it mean?? Gynae say u are not preggie?? U did use morning urine to test hor?? In that case bo pian just wait lor... maybe u really O late this cycle? Aiya, doctors are so insensitive!! Dun worry so much okie... its prob too early to conclude that u have PCOS... go see the gynae again when u're in mid-cycle, i.e. abt to O, if by then only see 1 big follicle, then means u're okie!
happy.gif

bookworm and jasjas,
289059.gif
Congrats, yeah!!

hopeful,
wat dance course is that?
happy.gif
Is it belly dancing, heehee... I also think its good to have some sort of distraction, i think we all need a good distraction badly!! So won't hu si luan xiang too much...
happy.gif

Morning gals,
My AF came on last friday (a little), Saturday (heavy flow), Sunday(a little/spotting), Today(no more).. Is this normal?

289061.gif

<font face="courier new"> <font color="0000ff">as @ 06 Jun 05
chikako ........ CD 04
carrie ......... CD 05
joy ............ CD 12
hopeformiracle . CD 13
qwer ........... CD 14
dor ............ CD 15
poohmum ........ CD 17
babycutie ...... CD 19
busybumblebee .. CD 19
naturally ...... CD 19
mei2 ........... CD 19
jenny tan ...... CD 20
sugarbun ....... CD 20
sally .......... CD 24
fan ............ CD 28
blue_rabbit .... CD 33
bb_hopeful ..... CD 37
chern .......... CD 39
baby ........... CD 41
dawn ........... CD 41

</font><font color="aa00aa">
Graduates - EDD
ras ............ 07/06/05
jamci .......... 15/06/05
megtan ......... 21/06/05
stupid ......... 10/07/05
tuffy .......... 17/07/05
bubbleling ..... 19/07/05
wendyg ......... 09/08/05
tingting ....... 09/08/05
miso ........... 20/08/05
angel .......... 28/08/05
ilmare ......... 11/09/05
mrstan ......... 05/10/05
sneaky ......... 06/10/05
jenifur ........ 22/10/05
kris ........... 22/10/05
ling ng ........ 23/10/05
garfield ....... 28/10/05
kelly .......... 08/11/05
nik ............ 01/12/05
sexxy .......... 12/12/05
aspire ......... 18/12/05
ttc2 ........... 02/01/06
yasmin ......... 10/01/06
juliann ........ 20/01/06
cookie ......... 27/01/06
mashybrainz .... 28/01/06
jasjas ......... New preggie!
bookworm ....... New preggie!
</font>
</font><font color="119911">CD = Cycle Day; AF = Aunt Flo = menses;</font>

Common Abbreviations of TTC
Checking your CM and Folic Acid
The TTC Prayer

<font color="ff0000">If you would like to join us, or update your CD, please PM me!
happy.gif
</font>

289062.gif

Back