A place for the TTCs.. (Trying To Conceive)

elmo,
Gimme some more guidelines leh... frankly speaking now I also dunno how to kick start this diet lei
lame.gif

So I can take stir fried veg with olive oil, no seasoning except organic soy sauce + sesame oil. White rice... no no???

Val,
U also eat so healthy ah... good leh...

Val,
I think u will like this...take some olive oil and add with about same amt of balsamic vinegar.... use this as a dip for your toasted focasia bread....Very nice! (not to be taken as part of the healthy diet).....:p

blue rabbit
ya I also try to eat as healthy as I can
happy.gif

err...so sad dunno how to cook brown rice, so I still take white rice :p
hee..but I take brown bread :p

Hi Jenny,

My BBT not 'zhun' one cos i use the normal thermometer. just give me 36.6 and 36.7, yest 35 and before O is 36.3, i just agak agak want to c whether my temp has been increased.

This month my folicle is on the left, yest I went swimming then my left side of my tummy cramp after a few laps, vry painful. maybe I shld not do exercise during O?

Hi elmo & mashybrainz

I didnt know that folic acid benefit men as well. Well, will start getting hb to take it too... Thanks a lot for ur advice...
happy.gif

blue_rabbit,
The stricter one is no oil at all for 3 days.. .but I think we still wan to enjoy so can take a little bit of olive oil for the stir fry...
Try stir fry dwarf beans using big flame....just like that eat...no need seasoning... very yummy and fresh.....
actually u can take all sorts of veg using the same method... all quite yummy... my fav is the beans lor... u can add nuts (almond and cashew nuts) as topping to the veg... add taste...
No white rice for a start....
brown rice not so bad.....

can try the flat beans also nice... brocolli and dried mushroom (for taste)....
you can also get those seaweed powder from organic shop + sesame seed ... and sprinkle on the brown rice for taste... very yummy also.

blue_rabbit, cos it's processed mah... and cannot have so many cheating... kekekeke. :p
the white vinegar we have on the market are artificial... so not too good....

elmo

the white vinegar not nice at all. I use the japanese rice vinegar for cooking. Yummy. i use that to 'yan' lotus roots, very nice.

talk so much.....until I very tempted to try again..... cos I gained so much weight liao recently...caused by my wacky hormones and junk food:p
but got to cook my own lunch... see how first....
maybe after my trip I might just go back on again..... :p I also very lazy.... last time hubby eat with me not so bad... now got to eat alone... :p

Sugarbun ~ when was ur O day for this mth. Which CD ar?? were u active this mth since u are on clomid mah. i find this mth with clomid i din see EWCM leh.

mashy,
I've not tried that before... maybe I can try.....
but not for Blue_rabbit/meimaider.. :p at least for 3 days lah... ren yi ren...
:p

elmo

yan lotus roots? gotta boil with water, rice vinegar, sugar & salt. remember to soak your lotus roots in vinegar while cutting to retain the nice white colour. very kai wei.

wow say so many things to remember...2nite I'll come back here to write down all the guidelines given here. Heehee... dunno got the determination or not.
lame.gif

I dun know my O day is CD14 or CD15, cos CD14 i got the dark test line, so maybe 24 hrs later then ovulate, so CD 15 will be the O day.

I eat grapefruit but not grapefruit juice as ttc gals mentioned here and I do saw something like EWCM but only on CD14 evening, few day before that is sticky mucus.

Val,
got it liao...I got my supplies from this co.

Nature's Glory Pte Ltd.
315 Outram Road #11-03
Tan Boon Liat Building
Singapore 169074
Business Hours :
Mon : 9.30am to 2.30pm
Tue - Sat : 9.30am to 6.30pm
Closed on Sundays and Public Holidays

Tel :65 6227 1318

http://www.natures-glory.com

ya Elmo,
oh ya gt yeast
but taste very nice leh
happy.gif

where did u buy the vinegar, wat brand?
nw ur husband dun take wif u liao?
shld encourage him to take
happy.gif

hmm..this mth my O so late, today CD20
just saw EWCM today

Blue_rabbit,

I summarised again.... so not so confusing:

For 3 days, follow these guidelines:
1) Try to eat organic as far as you can; if difficult, then no need
2)No Meat. Only eat Fish, Veg, Fruits, Nuts (unsalted) Except peanuts (too much peanuts can cause allergic reaction for some)
3) In any single meal, try not to mix veg with fruits... if eat fruits..... eat only fruits....
3) Drink 2 litres of water every day...spread out
4) No salt, sugar, no seasoning. Pepper some spices and herbs are fine.
If difficult. Try Little bit of soya sause - non yeast type will be better.
For seasoning, consider using olive oil, lemon/lime, sesame oil.
Honey to be taken after 3 days
5) No Diary products - milk, butter, cheese, yogurt, egg
6) No bread - no yeast (cos this is what makes food rot in your stomach )
If u wan, can take flat bread. but not easily available
7) NO processed food - no ham, sausage, canned food, no noodles, white rice) Anything that has been processed are generally no no.. with some minor exceptions
little bit of brown rice after the 1st 3 days is ok.
8) No oil EXCEPT good quality olive oil
9) No caffeine. Decaf is worse... no coffee and tea
10) Exercise alt days for 30 mins. 15-20 mins of which must maintained about 120-140 heart beat per min

Take 3 days first... if u can continue... target 5 days or even up to 10 days.
After 2-3 days you will start feeling the difference... more energy... more alert.....

In order to ensure that you have a balanced diet, make sure you eat different types of allowable food.

I ever tried taking for 30 days ( of which the last 20 days - I used a bit of olive oil and no yeast soya sauce (organic) for cooking)

Feels really good after that.. but takes a lot of discipline and everyday got to pack your own lunch....
Start small first... 3 days at least is a good start liao.. 10 days optimum... if you can complete 10 days... can stop and eat normally but try to keep to healthier... less salt, sugar, etc....
once in a while can do the 3 days as part of routine detox.

Val,
jia you tonight. ;P

my hubby say he quit smoking no more enjoyment so only enjoyment is with food... so I bo bian.. I rather he eat then he smoke....:p

oh Elmo,
I knw this place
but quite ulu leh...u actually go there and buy ah?

Sugarbun,
I will hv either egg mayo or tuna filling for fucasia bread

hi blue rabbit

Thanks for asking.

feeling nauseous most of the time.
sad.gif
thanks to my BFM.

no appetite to eat at all now & somehow feel that there's not enough fresh air. Feels suffocated. Now just worried abt my scan 2 weeks later. hopefully baby got heartbeat.

When the feeling of tiredness comes, i must lie down. cannot do anything at all. So now, don't dare to drive, coz' it can come anytime.
sad.gif

u better test if your 'AF' still like that, ok?

Sugarbun,
yes... it's very nice... is you got a chance to go to those very nice italian restaurants (cos not many available)... try asking for some balsamic vinegar to dip on top of the regular olive oil given....
it's very nice... very fragrant and sour... :p

there's one near the shell building..... cant remeber the road... around the steak house....
the food is nice and not ex.

elmo

now, sucking 'wu hua guo'. what do u think?

jasjas

i didn't have many symptoms then actually. just cramps, headache. and a bit tired. Actually can't tell, coz' they're so similar to PMS. MS only came in my 5th week.

Val, yes... a bit ulu. :p kekekeke...
a bit inconvienient also... but the things are quite nice.. I think there's 1 organic shop at Tanglin Mall also.... lots of stuffs....

mashy,
I guess today u feeling alot better? Cos today u "talk" alot
lol.gif
unlike the past couple of days..hehehe... joke only har.
Btw, what BFM???

aiya Elmo n Mashy,
my hubby out for fieldcamp since Wed will be back on next Monday
so I thot I O on Monday leh cos CM is watery
anyway I BD on Mon n Tues, who knws my CM is still watery till today n just nw saw EWCM flowing out!!
but hor I took BBT this am is 36.4 only
so think if i took BBT tomr, then my temp will increase.....
kekeke...anyway this cycle no chance liao cos by nw his spemies shld hv gone :p
well, then I can feel safe to go for my holiday end of this mth
happy.gif

Elmo,
yalor eat better than smoke
but hor, still as khim eat fruits everyday leh

elmo

Thanks! Really need a lot of sayanging this period. :p

blue rabbit

today not so tired. so can talk more. last few days on bed most of the time. Always sleeping. Today only took a 1hr nap. The weather today is so HOTTTTT!!!
BFM: Big Fat Mouth.

Mashy,
wat is SKS??
hey gal, is the normal phase, once u pass 1st tri, then shld be ok liao
happy.gif

hee..I say so easy, wait I preggie dunno can tahan or nt?
:p

JasJas,
intemediate pain is it on/off pain?
u want to test?

Elmo,
ya I knw Tanglin Mall gt one
been telling myself must go there
but too lazy to go also :p
but will dropby there one day still since is at Orchard
happy.gif

hey, find one day, I jio u go oragnic grocery shopping,okie?
wink wink :p

Back