A fresh new thread to locate SAHM of yr2006?

pebbles,
like your new look! NICE! me also thinking of touching up my eyebrow but dun think can wait for months to be in Q....

last time, i am more ON...now super lazy. my sis already try to scare me that my skin is getting worse each time she sees me. when i was pregnant, i stop all my routine, dun know why, just no mood to do ANYTHING...only washed face.

CG/Pebbles,
women...u have sensitive skin concern while i have freckles problem......i am prone to freckles partly cos i have NO facial hair....actually i have no skin hair thruout my body. so i get freckles easier and it is permanent. now worsen when i am in brisbane due to HIGH UV rays even though i put on sunscreen regularly.

CG,
quite like the cat and mouse.

CY/pebbles,
i also think social skills is the most important but hardest to aquire if one's character is on the quieter side. PR thingy is the most difficult issue even in adulthood.

She blew my mind away over a conversation we had this afternoon. From that moment on, i told myself not to underestimate her perception & understanding anymore. Scary!

J & I had a small tiff over the phone & she noticed that I was upset from my raised voice over the phone.

Mummy: Mummy is upset.

N: Why? Why mummy upset?

Mummy: Papa made mummy upset.

N: Why? What did Papa do?

Mummy: (a bit surprised that she will ask that already) It’s ok. You are my precious. I can hug you now. Then i will be ok.

N: Papa is not your precious already?

Mummy: (really taken aback!!!) Of course, Papa is still my precious. Just like Nikki, sometimes you do things that upset mummy but you are forever my precious.

Very mature thinking for a 32 mth old rite?

cheri,

she didn't tell me why she doesn't want to go to sch. she just said "No teachers, No sch!"

Everytime I have to tell her I'm going Post Office, then she will cry and say Bye... But when I asked the teachers, they said she is alright in class, nvr cry whole day until I come and pick her up again. She will manja and cry for no apparent reason!

Cheri
C is like that too or even more, thats why at times I am caught speechless with her inner thoughts. These toddlers are like little adults now. Does N talk to you very often at home?

I was playing game with her this afternoon. I got the tile "owl" because I shouted the word first but C was not very happy and insisted the "owl" tile belonged to her card. I told her I was the one who shouted out the word and she relented. We continued the game for a few tiles. After a while, I told her to wait for me as I needed to turn off the fire on the stove. When I came back half a min, I saw my "owl" tile missing!!!! She was sitting there innocently. And I realised it was suddenly on her card! I asked her if she was the one who took my "owl", she laughed heartily and admitted. Praised her that i was good for her to admit her action but told her it was wrong bla bla bla and we continued the game.

After a while, I went to the lavatory and when I was back in 2-3 minutes, I realised she had kept the game into the box nicely! I only left one tile to win the game and she needed 2 tiles to win the game. I asked her why she did that. She told me she did not want to lose to me.
Can never belittle these imps.

Lips embroidery
I received about 20 PM, asking me about it! I dunno if it can be used to change the shape of the lips. The beautician only covered the dark lips for me.

Cutie,
Actually not much of new look. Think a simple set of eyebrows usually lifts up our features. Easy to find people to touch up the colours in aussie? Popular there? You still look great to me!

CY
the reason why I still put C at Bishan because it is parents accompanied and importantly, I want her to learn from another teacher instead of me all the time. But the activities are quite simple for her at Bishan and she is getting proud to be the first to finish all the time. In fact, the activities are more or less the same like what she is doing at home,just want her to be @ bishan to understand what a classroom setting is too. Think the only parents accompanied chinese playgroup is JG ya? I may want to put her there, see how first ba. Still in the cny mood keke.

ylc
hehe i oso used to tell N that i need to go supermarket to buy her fav foods like yogurt etc so i cannot wait outside the sch for her. Cos initially when i told her i will b outside the sch, she really cried for me each time they go for outdoor play...will look ard frantically & cry for me. i think she just misses u but yet she enjoys sch so the contradicting behaviour. hopefully will pass soon. So stressful when u hv to pack a crying child to sch yeah?

pebs
yes, really mini adults. Some days she can be so chatty but i always remind myself to be thankful & enjoy her cos i used to feel she was too quiet & grouchy as a baby. Reading my journal from time to time really helps cos it brings back those times in her younger days when i had hoped that she would be able to talk more so that i could understand more of wat's going on in her mind.

Nowadays, i try to 'spend' less time wif her cos i hope to encourage her to learn to occupy her own time rather than always wanting to play only if i join her. So, in a day, i will try to play wif her but will oso take up a book to read on my own & let her hv some unstructured time to herself to play/imagine/create. I used to only read my own papers or books when she's napping or hv slept at nite.

N oso doesn't like to lose when we play 'Snap'. She will always wan to be the one who snaps or be the first person to put the card down. But i dun let her win all the time so that she has to learn to cope wif losing & knowing that losing is not the end of the world. I always tell her that if she doesn't wanna play by the rules, then we can stop the game. And i'll really proceed to keep the game heheh...that never fails to stop her unreasonable behavior.

ylc
Some kids are like ya gal who enjoyed initially cos it is a new enviroment but gradually protests in weeks to come. They miss their usual routine @ home where they can do watever they want in the cosy enviroment and people. And she misses you of cos. But they will settle down with parents and teachers' help. Have you talked to Caitz and the teachers?

pebbles
yes, u r rite. i rem reading b4 that for a young child, being in a sch esp for long hours can be quite stressful cos they need to 'behave' all the time & they actually have to release that frustration when they reach home & can do whatever they want wif their parents whom they know love them most.

Cheri
We will also stop the game and keep everything if she does not adhere to the rules all these while but I didn't expect her to cheat behind my back and also keep the whole set of game before I could come back to finish. Negative Actions and Negative thoughts = Hopeless haha

Cheri
Home sweet home. A place for kids to seek comfort in every way from their parents if they can find. I was in a student care last time and really feel bad for the kids who have to be there( the one I worked at) after a long day in school! In the sc where I was at, everything is so structured and there is no leeway to escape from the compulsory daily enrichment programmes. School homework can only be done in a specific timing and imagine for upper pri kids, they are so eager to finish up so that they can rest at home but they are not allowed to. When they reach home at 7 plus, some with leftover schoolwork have lesser bonding time with parents. and they have to go to bed about 9 plus pm......no wonder sometimes we are so caught up in a rush-rush world.

pebbles/cheri,
zy too...she likes to win. when we play snap, she would want to take away the ones that i have found. dun know is it cos it's this age where they WANT and MUST HAVE mentality.

pebbles,

Aussie are very causal and many dun doll up themselves unless u go to town. personally, they just like to go beach and tan or relax doing nothing. even beauty /slimming salons are hardly to be found!

me will perm, highlight and cut my hair to create the younger look effect(before i leave)....save me time cos only need to do it once every 6mths if i maintain it well.

pebbles,
must join us for playgroup/outings...hee hee so that i can admire u okie!! i can't do it so let me drool....hee hee

pebbles,
alex told me most aussie parents would put their children(including schooling ones) to sleep by 7.30pm! i was shocked...and my first reaction is...don't they need to do HOMEWORK?????

well, they did it so that they have some personal time for themselves. but generally they sleep early like 9pm or so. guess cos they get up early too. for us, we still sleep at 11plus....no change.

cheri/pebbles,
i find it very important to bond with our kiddos at they age. it creates a special relationship and would last as long as we maintain it. it touches my heart whenever zy tells me that she loves me out of the sudden. she then kisses and hugs me.

this is why, i try my best to do as much things with them as possible. each experience will be another happy memory for them.

cy/Pebbles,
think JG accompanied programs are from 18mths till 36mths. u can check again...after which, it's independent class.

actually, i quite like independent class cos i like to see how they react or learn out of their comfort zone.

cheri/ylc/pebs
erm... I think Ning is that kind if she goes to sch everyday she's ok...
ut after sch hols she will be very upset cos she really likes the time spent tog with Kai n mummy.

Only yesterday did she tell me that she cried a lot on a certain day when she had so much fun with mummy in the sch then she had to go up to her class.... then i recalled it was her Children's Day Celebration- the one with the bouncy castle, fun rides, ice cream, etc...
I was there to join in the fun and she went up to collect her goodie bag... sigh...

Few days back I brought Kai to my mum's to seek refuge fr the chix pox and we took a lift fr MIL.
Same thing, she cried when we were alighting....

So maybe some kids will never outgrow it? Just that they will try to suppress it better??

pebs

just a thot...

since u wld keep the game when C does not follow the rules...
maybe she saw it that u were keeping the game when things were not going as u intended ie she not adhering the rules, so now that she was not winning as she had intended, she kept the game?

heehee nvr know how they perceive things ya...

Their Inner Thoughts

K: MUMMY!!(calling me in a harsh tone)
M:....
M: Kai, use your small voice to call mummy. I don't like it. Kai?
M: Kai... Kai... look at mummy.
M: Kai, where's your mummy?
K: Mummy's outside?(grin)
M: Where's mummy?!
K: Mummy's outside! heheehee
M: Then pls go outside to talk to your mummy!
K: Mummy's here!(pointing at me)

Their Inner Thoughts(Part 2)

Kai was standing at the fridge, trying to open it, saying he wanna get gummy bears...

K: Gummy bears, in the fridge!
Aunty Sophy(SIL): Kai, what are u doing?
K: Gummy bears. I want gummy bears!
S: Kai, no. Don't open the fridge door. Mummy will scold. Mummy said cannot open the fridge.
K: I didn't open! I hold the door only!

Their Inner Thoughts

We were going for our Annual Dinner...

M: Kai, that's an expensive watch you are wearing.
K: Nai Nai's watch!
M: Kai, that was a Christmas Gift fr Daddy. Return to Nai Nai. You might drop it.
K: I didn't drop it!
M: DUH!

Their Inner Thoughts(Part 3)

M: Good morning, Kai!
K: Good morning, Mummy!
M: I love you, baby!
K: I love you, Mummy!
M: You didn't kiss mummy this morning?
K: I didn't.(smile)
M:...
sad.gif
(son, that's a WRONG answer la! U r supposed to just kiss mummy and period.)

Lesson learnt:
Just state the obvious.

Inferential huh... haha maybe later la...
So it's universal for guys ya, be it boyfriend or hb or sons... just tell them what we want and not beat ard the bush!!
Men are fr Mars women are fr Venus!

Cheri/pebbles/Cat,

Yeah I talked to her about it... I asked her y she doesn't like to go to sch? I aksed her if her teachers beat her? scold her? anyone bully her? But she will say "NO" and then say "No Teacher, No School! Go yeye mama's house" (cus its so near to my ils place). I asked the principal, and she said cus Caitz class is only 3 days so she might take longer to adapt than the other kids who are there 5x. And because it is arranged in such a way, its tues, wed & Fri, there are too many breaks inbetween and she tend to forget about sch. So for the rest of the month, she will be attending wed, thurs & fri. Next mth its 5x. Will monitor and see how. Hopefully she will cry lesser and lesser.

SHe is so used to me going to post office. Everytime we use it on her, she will let us off (most of the time) but sometimes she will say "take me" - thats y my excuse is always going to post office hahaha
happy.gif

Teachers keep telling me she nvr cry after I left... i always be there at 12pm so i peek in to see what she is doing. I always see her eating well there and always eating a fruit. and she seems to enjoy herself. When she sees me, there is always 2 kinds of reaction. Either cry or very excited to see me and starts to jump up and down. She seems to be quite gd friend with this little girl and this girl is so sweet. whenever i'm there to pick her up, she will tell caitz, "Your mummy is here" and will hold her hands and lead her to the door! Can't believe it, they are of the same age and she seems so adult! SHe will wave to me like i'm a old friend of hers hahaha so so so sweet and so cute! The teachers were surprised and asked me if i knew her or her family but I said I only know her when Caitz started sch.

Hello SAHMs!

I hope you don't mind me joining this group as I myself is a SAHM with 2 kids (2 yrs plus & 7 mths old). I do see a few familiar nicks ~HELLO!

Also, would like to wish you and your family
2107729.gif

May the year of the Ox brings you all more love, more joy, more happiness, more luck and more prosperity!

CAT - Kat and u are so cute. :p they are at this age where conversations are so fun.
happy.gif

YLC - think nothing wrong with sch but just she having separate anxiety. Caitz took 3wks to realise tat she wld be separated from you. I tell you, ZAV took 3MTHS!!! :p (really super delay telecast!)

Since started cc in sept, zav never cry, even will says "yeah sch!". 1 mth later changed him to fullday also never cry... all was well till in Dec. Out of the sudden he started this "I DUN WAN" phase... and naturally include I dun wan go sch... I wan mummy.

I started with being "nice"... oh zavier, i noe u miss mummy, mummy also miss you. Mummy will be back very soon ok. but doesnt work... instead got worst. Every morn was a war time. So depressing like I throw my son away to cc.

as usual, check with all the sch trs... all says nothing unusual happen... they also wonder why? :p

Then after 2-3weeks, i got bored, I started the hard way... "ZAVIER, NO MORE I DUN WAN, I am not asking u!". of cos more crying! :p

Then finally I used ignore mtd.
Z: I dun wan to go sch
M: *smile*...... (continue to change him in uniform)
M: *smile*..... (continue to walk to the sch bus waiting area)
M: *smile and wave* Bye bye zavier.. love you. be good.

And suddenly within 3-4days... he stop whinning, crying etc! Dun noe is it becos he grow out of the phase or becos really the logic of... the more we kan cheong, the more the kid feels it and will react even worst as they noe we "scare" :p

Jul - hi hi... me not SAHM but a KPO FTWM here! hahaha

JP!
Welcome welcome
happy.gif

Mtdt,
hahaha thats so cool! THats what I do sometimes when she tells me "no sch" - I will just pretend i can't hear her and continue packing her bags and all... but when she sees her yeye coming to fetch us, she will tell her yeye "no sch... go mama's hse" and her yeye will go all soft on her. So i told him, its better if i bring her in myself cus I know he will surely carry her and go!

ylc - Thanks!
happy.gif
What happened to Caitz? So far, G1 never say he does not want to go to school. But, he does throw his tantrums (terrible 2) and the only thing works is this - Look him at eye level and tell him that Mummy is not happy and will ignore him. After 1-2 mins, he gets the message and will come to me and apologize. Then I will ask for what to get him to explain to me and to get him to understand that his action is wrong. So far, it works!
happy.gif

MTDT

true abt the more kan cheong we are the worse the situation gets.
now we're putting the 2 kids at the backseats.
at 1st cos of novelty Kai likes.
after a while he'll tell me:
Mummy sit behind.
Che che sit infront.

Then he knows bo bian he'll sit behind.
I made a mistake.
Enticed him with cranberries n blueberries n it became a habit.
Then he wld cry if he didn't get his "sthg".
He wld also cry in such pathetic way, coupled with
"I want mummy!"

He was also into crying when he didn't get want he wanted.
Like he wanted orange and I said no, he wld wail loudly.
He wanted crayons fr Ning.
Didn't get, so wailed loudly.

My response?
I just kept quiet and look away.
Just to let him no crying will not get any response from me.
Then after a short while(so that it doesn't disturb others too much), I'll hold his face and tell him to keep quiet and that he wld only get the crayon after Ning is done.
Or he wld get sthg instead of orange as it might make him cough.

PILs used to quickly carry Ning and sweet talk her etc.
Then realised she's too spoilt.
So now, they will tell him,
Kai, u dun win by crying!

JP,

I think cus 2nd week onwards, no one else brings her to sch except me & when fetching her only me too. 1st week there is daddy & me to bring her to sch then after sch its her grandparents, aunties & us to fetch her from sch. 3rd week onwards... she started to cry and protest going to sch. She won't look at me at eye level. I have to force her face in front of my face then she will listen. These few days she has been crying alot. Either throwing her tantrums about not getting what she wants or just cry for no apparent reason. I just leave her there crying. haha no point talking to her since she can't even listen anything to what i'm saying.

ylc

maybe rephrase the way u ask her.
Dun suggest answers that might misguide her.

sometimes when we ask young kids
"Did your tr scold u?"
it might give them ideas n they might answer 'yes'

Cat,

yeah maybe i shld... but sometimes she will tell me that she did this & that with the teachers that i always think she has a fun time in sch but the next moment she will tell me "no Sch No Teacher" ... sigh...

cutie
i put cy to bed early too. not so much as time to myself as it is important for them to have good rest in darkness (think im continually preaching on this)...hahaha...thought most aussie parents do that for this reason too :p

cat
kai is cheeky one huh...yes i agree with you boys will be boys..always and always...

gastric flu..o dear, then he cannot enjoy those cny goodies aka contraband stuff???!!! pity lah...cy looking at all the tins eyes big big liaoz...

pebbles
you know of any other chinese programme? my feel for JG is that kids there dun really speak mandarin...so in their interaction will be in english still?not much of an immersion leh...cy not very linguistically inclined ley

Re: Lips embroidery
My lips are back to the normal colour! The beautician told me she would not do an obvious one for me, cos scared that I cannot accept it few days ago. One mth later, during the touch up, she will let me decide if I want to make it more obvious. Also some people's lips cannot absorb the colours well.

JP
Welcome welcome. Where do you reside?

CY
Very difficult to find parent-accompanied mandarin programme, that's why I have not started her any, though I am considering JG but C is going to be 3 in 2-3 mths time so no point. I may settle for Berry or Han in woodlands when she is at least 4? Let me know if you know of any good ones ya? Can zY communicate in Mandarin? I have a have whose son is in JG mandarin class for a long time but he still cannot communicate and will not want to communicate in mandarin! Faint! I think I must buck up to put my concentration more on Mandarin cos it will be tougher to conquer well when she is older. Seen too many kids from eng background who really hate doing chinese. I cannot imagine C coming to me for help for her chinese all the time when she goes to pri school.

Oh yes, I have decided to let her proceed with primary school like everyone else. I want a break for myself
happy.gif
and vice versa
happy.gif
You?

Cat
C is also cheeky like kai hee hee, not just in actions but also speech till I sometime dunno how to answer her, just like her papa. YOu know after trying that ramen that time, I am still dreaming of the taste ley. Opps, speedy recovery to kai.

Pebs

haha I knew u will like it ya!
I also like the ramen a lot.
Ning also.
Yest asked her wat she wanted for dinner she said ramen for that real Jap shop!!!
But told her not going out as Kai wasn't well...

We went Sun With Moon too.
We loved the seafood rice.
The kids were fighting over it.
The price is a bit steep though.

CY
heehee honestly I dun really wanna characterize kids behaviour into the boys' thing or the girls' thing...
Cos i'm afraid by doing that we might overlook certain aspect... like their being notti as boy thing?
or they wishy washy as girl thing?
I try to be as open as i can... so i do let kai play with cooking, kitchen set and dolls and prams too...

well... I was being cheeky la... I seized that opportunity n deliberately made a general, sweeping statement just to condemn all the guys out there la, haha

ylc

sorry was in a hurry yest...
ok... it was fr experience la
Ning had sthg in her ear...
she cld not describe it so she told us there was a NUT in her ear.
being paranoid that someone had stuffed sthg into her ear(MIL being harping on the fact that someone did that to her when she was young)...
so i asked THE QUESTION!
"Did your fren stuff sthg into ur ear???"
"erm.. yes, mummy..."

Huh?? yes or no???
Yes or no??
Yes...
Huh??? Ok who??
erm... no??
Huh??

Since then i've been very carefully how i phrase the questions...

JP - OOPS! I type the wrong nick last post.
was referring to u but i type JUL! hahaha :p

Cat - aiyoh.. why down with gastric flu! healthy kisses to kai.
happy.gif

yeh! i'm so elated!

Brot N to see the doc this morning & she was given the all clear! He oso gave her the letter to confirm she's fit to go back to sch.

btw i checked wif the doc...he says he had quite a few cases of hfmd during the 1st 2 weeks of Jan..more than usual. He oso said that the germs will only live outside the body for 4-5 hours max, claimed that SARS was scariest cos it can last for 2 days or sthg? So i dun think i will be too ks abt the cleaning of stuff at home since will not be really having guests these few days at home. Will probably just wash or clean those that she has mouth contact wif like her trumpet, loudhailers etc.

happy CNY, everyone!!!

pebbles
oh dear, the lip colour faded so fast? must u pay for the touch up again? i've oso booked for appt in august to do my eye brows & eyeliner...lips not keen cos mine r not dark.

cy & pebs
it may be true that JG kids dun really converse in mandarin but when N was there, it was more cos the kids r all v young & not really speaking much yet anyway. I rem her CL teacher would always remind the caregivers to speak in Mandarin in class cos we wanna expose them to as much Mand as possible.

I believe at N's age now, the chinese songs, skits etc they r engaged in during the lessons do give them the exposure or impetus to like the language or know the lang a lil bit more. Of course, parents still hv to play a big part in speaking Mandarin wif them at home. But hard for us to make Chinese so interesting at home. So i believe the JG lessons still do help & r good if u really wan some exposure for them.

the past few mths, i've observed that N's understanding of Mand has improved a lot though she's still not speaking much. (but she can sing many chinese songs, funny!) For cy & chanz, think it will be even easier cos u hv ils to speak Mand wif them rite?

jp
welcome welcome! do chat here more often.

cheri
wow! so glad to know Nikki can go out n enjoy CNY!

MT
Haha m kids always like exciting CNY la... in fact Christmas etc also like la...

I rmb Ning had hives when she was 9mths old?? 1st ever Christmas eve lor... chun chun on her 9mth...
Then she had hi fever b4 CNY when she was abt 2.... CNY eve had to go blood test.
3rd day admitted...
when she was 3... we were at KK on 2nd/3rd day of CNY...

Cheeky Kai
Just now on our way back fr my mum's
Ning was playing with Kai at the backseats...
She was using a paper origami:

N: What's your name?(squeky tone)
K: Milk!(super soft tone)
N: Milk? Hello! What are you doing?
M: Kai?? What's your name??(turning round to be greeted with Kai holding out his milk bottle at Ning's origami!)
K: Milk.

Cat,

okie now i get it... hahaha yeah maybe i shld just ask her y instead? but she won't know how to answer me. hmm.... just have to let her go sch 5x and see how... Everyday she wakes up and we are about to go out, she will definitely say "No Sch, No teacher"... i think its stuck on her now that she will be going to sch everyday. Will monitor closely if she is traumatise or what.... Perhaps I shld just drop in during class and check out what the teachers are doing! hahaha spot check spot check.

Cat
yah lor,but i used to be a big one against gender stereotyping. pooh pooh the idea whenever mothers mention to me how their boys differ from girls, how girls are easier to handle etc etc...(even now i still jump at such statements subconsciously)...

used to dress cy in pastel colours as a bb coz he has such delicate features. until nature reminds me that testosterone do exist. and somethings he is doing seem more appropriately understood and placed if i analyse it from gender pov...hmmmm....

pebbles
yes cy will def go to local primary school. would like him to go through the rigour of local curriculum...but...im quite certain i wont send him for any drop off programme until kindy. especially between ages 1-3, i will just sign him up for parent accompanied programme.

am thinking a few options...jg chinese playgroup, little neurotree or wardolf playgroup....

ylc - It might just be a teething period thingy. Maybe once she is more settled, she will be looking forward to school.
happy.gif
As for Qs, I tend to use open ended Qs now coz if its a yes or no Q, G1 tend to say NO...now, I get more answers from him...ha!ha! Convo with G1:
JP: You want to go to school tomorrow? (This is my 1st Q to see what happened in school coz as you know, G1 kena bully 2x in the first week)
G1: No
JP: Why you don't want to go to school?
G1: Don't want
JP: I know you don't want. But, why?
G1: G1 not happy. G1 sad.
JP: How come G1 not happy? Tell Mummy
This is where I will find out what happens....(most of the time)

♥ РеbbleS♥ - Thanks for the warm welcome! We are putting up in Sgoon North.

MTDT - Ha!Ha!...too cute!
happy.gif

Cat - Sending over lots of quick healing vibes to Kai!
happy.gif

Cheri - That's great news! Congrats!
happy.gif
Thanks for the warm welcome too!
happy.gif

YY
Since Sha starts her sch at PCF, her Mandarin has improved. Most of her classmates speak and understand Mandarin well. And she enjoys singing Chinese songs now.

<font color="ff6000">Shall we have a playdate pot-luck gathering at my place (Toa Payoh) this coming Friday, 30th Jan at 5pm?</font>
1) Precious &amp; Sha (will prepare chicken soup macaroni for the kids)
2) Cheri &amp; N
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)

cg

iya Ning has piano this Fri...

JP
Thanks! Kai is ok now.
But I was very very stressed past few days.
I was so ks that I mixed Ribena with water to entice him to drink his water!
Anything to get him to drink water.
Prepared pear for him to counter his heaty food stuff.
But guess what??

Mummy: Kai, fruit for you?
Kai: What's that?
M: Pear.
K: Apple?
M: No, pear.
K: Pear? Dun like.
M: Kai, they're very yummy! As yummy as APPLE!
K: Dun like pear. Not yummy.

Sigh. Wasted my effort..

Abacus

any mummies know of any books on abacus?
I intend to teach Ning abacus, cos i think it's mental arithmetic, quite good for them la.
ok, i see it as an equivalent to phonics...

so
eng is phonics
math is abacus
chinese is han yu pin yin

yes,that's my aim la...

cat - ribena is no no for sensitive airways kids like asthma/bronchilities leh. :p think use others to entice him better.
happy.gif

Self teach Abacus huh! wow... chiem! :p

Back