A fresh new thread to locate SAHM of yr2006?

CY
i'm not kidding...even if i'm snack,it's savoury stuff, no sweet tooth for me. My hb is opposite so we're always arguing over whom N will be more like in this aspect keke

elmo

that's wat i mean lor u uninstall also not effective u just sent me le...
oh dear dunno i got send to anyone???
i think i better delete all msn contact?
does it work that way??

3rascals
Managed to get a helper?
Or taking care of the 2 children all by yourself?
How is your pretty bb gal?
See u on 13 Mar, Thur @ 4pm.

Elmo
Next tm if there is Man U and Arsenal game, would be nice to see them fight... hahaha!
Over a stupid game (I don't find it interesting at all)
What is the email add u are using for Friendster?

CY
It is at Kallang Leisure Park.
QUite near to your plc if you are driving.
It is JWT, 3rd outlet.

Garfield
You asked the wrong person.
Cheri has not been taking buses for many yrs.
Hee hee!

Cheri
Thank you for preparing dinner for our tots.
If Sha don't like any, very simple, just plain rice for her will do. Hahahaha!
N will defnitely snack on anything.. rememembered how she managed to aim at Sha's snack cup twice.

<font color="ff6000">JUST TO SHARE</font>
I wonder how much Sha has learnt.
Whenever I ask her about school, she either keeps silent, tells me "kick ball" or "fun".

<font color="ff6000">Term 1 _ 2008 Her Curriculum Report</font>
<font color="ff0000">Environmental Awareness</font>

Unit 1 - Settling in
Getting to know the teachers, assistants and classmates
Familiarizing with the routine
Grace and Courtesy
- Greeting : “Good morning” , “Good bye”
- Saying “Please” , “Thank you”, “ Sorry”
- Play nicely with friends
- Be attentive during lesson

Sharing of library books
- “Sebbie’s First Day of School” by David Seow
- “Going to School” by Sally Hewitt

Unit 2 – Part of a Plant
Content words: leaf, stem, flower, fruit, root and seed
Theme Song: “Little Flower”
Art and Craft: Leaf Stamping
Science Experiment - Observing the growth of some green beans

Sharing of library books:
“Fletcher and the Falling Leaves” by Julia Rawlinson
“Sixteen runaway pumpkins” by Dianne Ochitree
“Song of the Flowers” by Takaya Noda
“How Plant Grow” by Claire Llewellyn
“Flowers” by Capstone Press Pebble Plus
“Stems” by Capstone Press Pebble Plus
“Fruits” by Capstone Press Pebble Plus
“Leaves” by Capstone Press Pebble Plus
“Roots” by Capstone Press Pebble Plus
“Seeds” by Capstone Press Pebble Plus

Unit 3 - Insects
Content words: a) Parts of an insect - head, thorax, abdomen
b) Insect - ladybird, beetle, grasshopper, cockroach, ant
Theme Song: “Insects Song”
Art &amp; Craft: Painting of Butterfly

Sharing of library books
“The Very Hungry Caterpillar” by Eric Carle
“Grasshoppers” by Capstone Press Pebble Plus
“Ladybugs” by Capstone Press Pebble Plus
“Insects” by DK

Phonic
Introduce letter sounds a – g using the “Ants on the Apple” system

hihi morning..horrid night...

CG..
o, so it's the one at leisure dome. that place is quite nice. very few people and quite many coffee joints and restuarants that you can rest and relax...

i dun mind signing up for some trial if you guys are...

saw what sha learnt. tell you something funny about one of my lecturer's daughter. it concerns the head, thorax, abdomen lesson. the little girl came back and pronounce 'abdomen' as 'ab'domen' instead of ''abdomen'. the parents were aghast (linguistics lecturers, both of them, and daddy Englishman somemore).so my lecturer, the mummy, tried to correct her. her lil girl actually argued and said my lecturer got it all wrong coz her teacher pronounce it that way!! mummy was so frsutrated and told her,"yes i know, but i teach teachers too!" but the lil girl was adament lah...and till now, she still has the same pronunciation...

for young ones, you know lah, the power of teachers...

ohayo!!
haiz zzz at 6am, now awaken by king seth then cat zzz donno y...

celest, seeing what sha's doing in sch, realised king seth super lag behind, not talkin even! i've failed haiz...
i've had had his T2 at home really, we've decided to drop him off to further CCs away from home area walking distance...
btw, think e fun factory do more of nursery rhymes stuff kiddo stuff...

cheri, he's still coughing at night, day-time not as much, can we come? btw, i've bought e premix u asked... i've baked some mini muffins too 1st attempt alone, pls pardon if yucks hahaha...

elmo, do i still bring e wallet? do u still have xtra disposables of my usual bag? can help me bring if got paper plates? if not i go buy more ltr? thx heaps! btw, i still rec'd ur pop-up oops...

cat, tdy its pirating at cheri's hse hahhaha!

garfield, can help me order 1 small can of goat sweets to try? thx heaps!

lin, so we can share cab to kindyroo on e 13mar kekek...

shuana, cat, yy, add me!
msn: [email protected]
frdster: [email protected]

<font color="ff0000">***RECALL***
pls email or post thx heaps!
=================================================
Nick:
Mummy / DOB:
Baby / DOB:
Home:
Interest:
Email:
Friendster:
MSN:
Mobile:
=================================================

</font>

CY
Yes yes, nvr underestimate the influence of teachers when they r at a young age.
That's why, for me, one of the criteria for her sch would be teachers who can speak well, no need to be perfect but at least dun make me cringe haha

angi
N oso still has phlegm &amp; so many kids in her sch hv cough every now &amp; then.
Guess once the kids go to sch, it's inevitable. If the other mummies dun mind, i'm ok.

Dun feel that S is losing out just cos he's not going cc yet.
A lot of the things they learn in cc can oso be taught at home too.
When we go on playdates etc, they're also learning how to share, make frens etc.
Learning is a lifelong journey.

cheri: not bringing little one. she's yet to complete her vaccin. Jus turn 2 mths only.

CG: No helper, taking care on my own. Real shiong, esp when hubby travels. My mum will come over help out in the day. K will start pre-school coming march, then I'll hv some time to relax. See u on thurs..

btw has ABC delivered? sorry i'm quite lost here.

angi
hahaha...totally forgot about the wallet already. can show me to decide? disposable of ur usual bag??? Don't think still have disposable stuff liao...
Huh really still got the pop out? when?

<font color="ff6000">Shauna</font>
Saw your friendster.
Your ds is sososososososos cute!
He has this cheeky look.

<font color="ff6000">Angi</font>
Seems like the Fun Song Factory is more suitable for older children.
Do the further CCs have a direct bus for you?
Not easy to take cabs in the mornings especially.
My area is a good example.

<font color="ff6000">CY</font>
Actually English is the most complicated language with so many different pronunciation, don't u think?
Even some phonics, depending on the publications, also have different sounds.

<font color="ff6000">3rascals</font>
Yes, Abc's mummy had delivered a handsome little price on 19 Mar.
She had shared some pics w us, do scroll to previous post to view.

cat
is the Fun Song Factory the one u recommended to me &amp; asked me to get?

r all ur tots sleeping yet?
N din sleep v well last nite so after we ended the bishan sm lesson, within 5 mins in cab, she fell asleep.
Din even wanna eat any bread b4 sleeping.
I was hoping to feed her a lil bit so that she wun wake up from her nap cos of hunger.

Mummies
How long do we have to let our tots digest their food b4 allowing them to take their afternoon nap?
What if they want to sleep immediately after meals, would it cause indigestion?

CG
maybe so long as they dun eat a lot should be ok.
For naps, quite hard to say allow or dun allow. They will sleep when they want to.
N will go to her cot &amp; ask for milk if she wants to take her nap at times now.

CY hardly slept last night. it was the worst night ever. he slept as usual at 8 plus, then suddenly woke up at 11pm and cried and cried...he didnt sleep again until 3am!!!! thought i would die then!!!then he woke up as usual at 6am!!! i die millionz!!!

didnt sleep till 11plus, but kept waking up...looks like you might get a cranky CY at Cheri's palce.....better get your tots to steer clear of his jaw...

He hasnt had his lunch, but i made already leh. he better eat it when he is awake man....it's shepherd's pie today...

CG...
eee...i dunno leh..if CY were to eat anything at all, ill just try to stuff as much in as possible...before sleep or otherwise...

English no very complicated lah, just very inconsistent. esp in pronunciation.but somethings, like what cheri says, teachers shouldnt get it wrong loh...

CY
oh no, wat kept him awake last nite? overstimulated in the day? teething? not well?

u v good leh, still can make shepherd pie for him..how?
share recipe! is it easy to make?

Yes, it may sound harsh but my expectation of a teacher is she shouldn't get it too wrong...
reminds me of wat my cousin shared wif me recently.
her boy is in quite a reputed angmo type pre-sch.
One of the kindi teachers was caught marking the work (concord) wrongly.
she marked 'he comes' as wrong, 'they comes' as correct.
The p asked her to move down to the nursery level instead, perhaps to appease the parents &amp; keep the job for the teacher.
but now my cousin is wondering if she should take her son out as this teacher will be teaching her son's class.

cheri..
hmm. but that sounds more like a slip than an error leh. no one will make such errors these days, esp in marking.

so sad for the teacher though. but how come all the parents got to know about it? wow...scary...

CY ah, not sure, maybe not stimulated enough for the day. was a boring day yesterday...maybe thats why...

my shepherd's pie ah, super fool proof one. just tomato puree, minced chix, potato and cheese...lunch mah...simple....o yes, and an healthy serving of butter...

later i will be bringing over handmake chocolate cupcakes, with chocolate topping over the chesse frost. Like very sweet hor.

Give feedback whether should put the topping or not?

CG..
doesnt look like it's going to stop...it's pouring...

wow...
it's gonna be a sweet sweet gathering...
ice-cream, cup cakes, cookies, jelly, choc bars!!!

RE: Playdate at cheri's house

I will just order Pizza Hut's Pizza and Garilic bread ok?
happy.gif
Hope to wake C at 4.15pm and catch the cab before 5pm.

CY
all of us got sweet tooth.. hahaha~

anyway, i change the chocolate chip to the rainbow thingy. cos my mini M&amp;M seems missing, think all is inside both my daughter and husband tummies. Hahaha

isabelle
yup they did not state but then me gonna order tat as well but will ask them the expiry date together btw FYI the sweet after open best is to be consume within 1 mth but then it won't be spoilt or anything lah still can be consume even though open after more than 1 mth.

CY
no worries ya my gal got take the sweet b4 so far so gd no prob at all.

angi
no small 1 leh it either assorted 200pcs or strawberry/blueberry 150pcs.

Mummies
re sweets
Me most likely to order tomolo so pls let me noe ur order if u r keen though.

Mummies
Can't make it today due to K is down wif gastric flu and 3 of her molar r appearring at the same time.Damn she so cranky+clingy and refuse to eat most of the item tat was offer to her and so poor thing of her to suffer so much at 1 shot.

CG- now uve met him in person. is he as cheeky as the boy in the pic? he's a darling, but he's begining to have a mind of his own. S is lovely. she looks abit eurasian.

cheri- thanks for having us. i'm very impressed with all the hands on activities u let niki do. (like her art n crafts on the walls and this cookie thing).

its a little tough to connect the nicks to the mommies and then the tots. hmm..

Hi mummies,
it was nice meeting everyone!
happy.gif
Too bad i gotta go back to work next week! Will join ya all next time I'm on leave again!

Well, at least i kinda know who i'm chatting with now! Can put a face to the name/nick =p

Thx cheri! U've got a really nice place
happy.gif

hi garfield
it's ok. Think u go ahead with ur orders, cos I'm gg back to work already and it'll prob be diff for me to collect from you then. Thx a lot anyway!
happy.gif

hihi..

garfield
i want the yogurt sweet leh. i want the cranberry and raspberry. two packs in all. can???

isabelle mummy..
aiyoh, so you skinny, dun look pregs at all leh.

all mummies
CY had a great time now. he's knocked out. hope it stays that way till 7am...heeee....

isabelle
hey u met up with the mummies in this thread laio? u convenient to move around?
the mummies are a fun bunch rite?
happy.gif
hope can see u n ur little princess soon.

mummies
thanks for bringing much 'noise' &amp; cheer to my place today.
Usually quite quiet wif just the few of us esp on days when hb is away on biz.
To those mummies' whose tots got hit by N, really so sorry abt it. Now u all know wat i mean &amp; why i say i'm so stressed at playdates now.
It's really a trial &amp; error thing now to know which way is best in stopping her errant behavior (if there is one!)

yes, no harm done though. think after the first time, CY didnt even bother about her anymore.

maybe there is some trigger? like someone playing her fav toy? or just shorter boys??

yoyo mummys, great 2 cya agn aft so long! we had fun! nice mtg shuana &amp; aileen...
will load pix ltr!

YY, so sorry i actually forgot bout e playsuit! u nvr remind me!!! haiya... oya missed e ice cream dessert hahhaha....

wanna share e sweets?

cheri, thx for open hse, we messed up, lotsa work for cris kekekke... dnr was yummy, gonna bake e chix on sat hehehhe, cat pls share recipe ya thx!

king seth dont wanna thread juz fidgeting w/e beads hahha...

r we doing anything next week?

garfield, wishing kenise speedy recovery!

CY
according to my cousin, it's not a slip. When the P spoke to the teacher after the parents complained, the teacher kinda admitted that she wasn't sure but now she knows! Guess parents talk esp if they hv siblings etc &amp; my cousin helps out in the Parents' Committee.

shauna &amp; isabelle
we dun really buy ex toys for her...think so far her most ex toy is the gigo set we bot her ($70+)...other ex toys r mostly gifts. It's oso cos i realized my ger isn't too keen on all these commercial toys; play a while then it's left in a corner!

CY
wat i know is she's really v possessive abt her belongings, personal space or even things she's holding but doesn't belong to her. I'm really at my wits end so it's nice when u mummies share ur observations &amp; ideas wif me. Like i shared wif some of u, saying 'sorry' doesn't seem to work on her cos she says it too readily &amp;b nothing is changed. I'm 'confiscating' the thing she uses to hit others now so hopefully she learns that when she hits, she's deprived of her privilege in a way. My hb suggests caning her but i'm kinda worried it will escalate into a power struggle in public esp since she's so stubborn. Problem is she's ok at home cos no other tot so no chance to cane her oso.

Back