A fresh new thread to locate SAHM of yr2006?

CG
last time i washed ning's car seat once a week cos when i had the car she was in it a lot
then bigger cut down to once a month
but kai only weekend so don't wash that frequently

Elmo
Remembered that day @ McDonald after library, Sha gave this innocent look and hinted D to carry her.. haha!
G is a bit biased, he only likes to carry pretty bb gals.

Mummies
For the playgym @ Kallang, I just received a call from them.
Available slots suitable for our tots is this Fri and Sat, 14 & 15 Mar from 1045-1145am

Elmo/Cat
G suports Arsenal.
Favourite pastime is to watch Arsenal, even if the game were to start at 1am.
Some Sundays he will requests to come hmm earlier, cos the game starts at 8pm.

Maybe next time we can organise for the guys to watch Soccer game together, then we mummies can chit-chat.
And for them not to be so shy when meet one another. Hahaha!

Cat
Your hb supports Arsenal?
Oh ya, G showed me the article, super scary, thank God the guy will recover in 9mths time.

hihi...hvnt log in for a long long time. still struggling to cope with 2 kids @ hm... the moment i log in got free trial.. lucky me....
Angi i jus booked same slots as u. 13mar 3pm cookery 4pm arts & craft.

will get to see u ladies @ 4 for the arts class... see u....

CG
ya he's a Liverpool fan but i'm MAN U, D is Man U and G is Arsenal.
haha what dynamics when we watch together ya?
last time when hb's frens came over to watch i'd be gloating when Man U scored agst Liverpool!

hihihi.,..
add meeeee...
facebook: [email protected]
msn: [email protected]

how to add pic onto facebook huh?

reg soccer
yah hb loves soccer too. but sorry to say, i find it extremely boring. actually i find all sports extremely boring. with the exception of cricket and fencing.

CG
what is the playgym at kallang? not JWT right? what trial huh? i dun mind leh...

3 rascals
good to hear from you again...u bringing ur lil one along for the trial too? c u next week!

re soccer
my hb & i both dun like soccer at all...good thing oso..i rem i used to be so bored when my ex watches his matches hahah

garfield
hahah hdb estate where got no buses? but i'm not sure if these r near ur route. sorry, i'm v blur abt buses...only can rem 61 stops my place hahah

CG
ya man, sha loves guys to carry her haha...N oso not that type so honestly J is flattered wif the attn sha wants from him hahah...N is 12.5 kg now too, next time we ask J to carry again & we can snap pic like the last time lol

elmo
that's weird cos i think we called after u but they slotted me & cutie in for 10th...maybe u try again?

CY
i'll be preparing corn & white fungus soup, frying some green veg, dapao some chao yu pian & maybe a toufu dish wif white rice...most of our older tots should be able to take that. Wat abt CY? Oh yes, a stuffed chicken dish too but that's more for the adults cos i'm using rice wine to marinate the chicken...

Playdate

Date: 5 Mar 08 (Wed)
Time: 4 pm
Place: My Humble Abode @ Toh Yi Drive
Agenda: Playdate
-------------------------------------------------
1) Cheri & N (oatmeal cookies, drinks plus dinner)
2) cutiemax n zy ( before 5.30pm, bring choc croissant for playdate and can stay for dinner)
3) angi & seth [tbc coz ill]
4) lilboymum & CY
5) Pebbles and C
6) Isabelle n isabelle (tbc depending on my morn sickness...)
7) elmo & ger (any dinner?)
8) Shauna & Sidney ( enough space to house us anot?? keke)
9) CG n Sha
10) Cat, Ning,Kai n helper(now your turn to treat my to some yummy home-cooked dishes!)
11) Sheri & Zac (ss1)

ill bring ice cream. ben and jerry's three tubs enough?

Date: 5 Mar 08 (Wed)
Time: 4 pm
Place: My Humble Abode @ Toh Yi Drive
Agenda: Playdate
-------------------------------------------------
1) Cheri & N (oatmeal cookies, drinks plus dinner)
2) cutiemax n zy ( before 5.30pm, bring choc croissant for playdate and can stay for dinner)
3) angi & seth [tbc coz ill]
4) lilboymum & CY (ben and jerrys)
5) Pebbles and C
6) Isabelle n isabelle (tbc depending on my morn sickness...)
7) elmo & ger (any dinner?)
8) Shauna & Sidney ( enough space to house us anot?? keke)
9) CG n Sha
10) Cat, Ning,Kai n helper(now your turn to treat my to some yummy home-cooked dishes!)
11) Sheri & Zac (ss1)

cat..
tsk tsk tsk..i must be kind. each tub around 1800-2000 cal leh...i promise i;ll be nice and wont ruin your figure!!!

so taste taste nia..bwahahahahahaha

cat!!!

love your spirit man!!! yeah, that;s the way!!!

eih, how come you so skinny huh? i eat like you i turn into those DHL blimps man...

cat
pack veg? da pao lah! ya that's wat i'm doing...cook soup & bake chicken can cook earlier. Will get her to fry green veg cos da pao veg v ex & so miserable amt. Will dapao the rest of the dishes.

haha i've nvr been a snacky person so chocs, ice cream not my ultimate faves...

cheri
hey tomorrow really burning cds at your place ah?
that time i burnt hor find it not so good in that tied to the laptop and missed out the fun le...

cat
hahahha be selective & copy only those that u need...i know u will
happy.gif

cheri

no la dun think wanna copy any cos she has a few and think it's enough...
ended up no space to store all those cds...
kai is not really into the watching vcd phase yet
he's already rather privileged cos ning only watch at 2plus, he now and then will stare at ning watching then tv, back to ning, tv...
he's more into watching the planes flying past
he was very upset today cos heard the planes but too cloudy couldn't see the planes
until we went for evening walk and saw and he was happy, he followed them and pointed!

Cat
i really prefer mars ice cream bars leh...snickers a bit filling...

cheri..
you are not serious??!!! not snacky person??? what kind of life have you been living??!!!!!

Back