A fresh new thread to locate SAHM of yr2006?

elmo
ur tummy balloned? I think its ok, cos only tummy balloned , nowhere else right? u having a boy this time, so its quite common that boys are a bit bigger!

angi
yea, of cus remember and miss u la.. we have a yum cha session coming up.. whenever i think of yum cha i think of u, hehe.. pity u r working cannot join us , but nvm u r compensated by more spending power when u work!

CY
ur boy does look like he lost a lot of wgt after u went back to work..

see pic of R then and now
1436333.jpg

1436334.jpg

last time so chubby rite? now thin laio

all the tods were chubby then, but not so now.. hee so cute... other mummies pls post a pic of ur tod then and now since we are now at it
happy.gif

Cannot tahan her... she stood in front of the mirror, can pose and smile!!!
After that, she refused to let me remove it, and then walked around the house.
1436608.jpg

cg

are u referring to books by Candlewick Press? Yes, they have very good quality books.
My fav but they can be ex ya?
Under the Brand New Readers, you can purchase single copies too.
But of cos if it's box set it's more value for money.

CG
i bot the Brand New Readers (red & orange) sets. N likes them so much that she's sticking to just 2-3 titles now...will insist on us reading them many times & refuse the other titles...her favs r the ones on Tabby cat. Hee i've to start hiding them so that i can intro new titles to her or else buy whole set wasted!

sha looks so yummilicious in the gown...she's a natural model!

shauna
yes, i always thot it'll be so nice to stay at Blue Horizon...west coast park & mcdonalds just opposite keke

aishite
which playdates r u referring to? the dates r quite flexible for me but 27 may (toyrental) date is N's actual bd date...we r celebrating wif family on this sunday so i thot i'll just get a small bd cake for her to cut at Toyrental. Just for fun & to hv her lil kakis celeb wif her
happy.gif

esther
wow, R really lost a lot of wt leh...has his appetite dropped or cos he's much more active now? looks like all our tots were so plump when young hhahah

cutie
any good reason for stopping their FM? do u mean to drink fresh milk? i've seen many frens/cousins' kids still drinking FM at pri sch age.

angi
u r the founder of this thread leh...how can we forget u & King Seth? i tell u, u wan weekend date, u hv to organise; state time & place & then c which family can join!

Cheri
Will go and take a look again. Borders is selling at $26plus. Local website always must hv min purchase for free delivery.
Cannot decide what colour boxed set is good or maybe I will make a trip to Bras Basah again, see if any good books this time.
Iya, I also want to join 27May, but it is a Tuesday.

Cutie
Sha is drinking Marigold Full Cream milk. Becos she rejected FM. Nowadays FM also have milk powder for older kids, like Enfragrow.

Angi
How about Sundays evening? We can have dinner at Turf City or United Square.

cheri
last time R was on BM so he was rather pui. His appetite has not dropped, just that he is now more active, likes to walk around the house, we always call him the inspector, haha.. Oh now he also like to try on acrobactic stunts , climb up and down etc...

Lin
cay looks the same leh.. didnt really change!

cg
sha so young already knows how to pose in front of mirror, i bet next time she will be a dressy sassy lady.

cg n cheri
hey i realised u all like to take out ur gowns for ur girls to try on! so interesting!

weekend gatherings
tots birthday parties are a good time to meet and catch up on weekends.. Im thinking of having a party for R when he reaches 2. But it will be in december, so still quite some time to go!

CG
27 may outing is in morning...sha will not hv sch rite? come lah...more mummies join us too...or else how to finish the cake?

======================================

Date: 27 May, Tues
Time: 9-12 noon
Venue: Toyrental @ Pasir Panjang
Agenda: toys galore, lunch

Interested mummies:
1) cheri & N
2) Shauna & Sidney
3) lilboymum & CY (lunch kiv first coz dunno if CY will wanna zzzz in stroller that day)

Date: 29 May, Thurs
Time: 4 pm
Venue: Cheri's humble abode @ Toh Yi Drive
Agenda: playdate

Interested mummies:
1) cheri & N (egg sandwiches)
2) pebbles and C ( muffins )
3) Shauna n Sidney (cakes n rolls)(leaving at 6pm coz sidney sleeps at 8pm)

CG
sha looks so gorgeous in your purple gown!

Lin
Ya cay is like korean/jap boys in the mags...the cameras will love him.

Cheri and shauna
Blue Horizon is a nice place ot have ya? If only i strike some kind of fortune.....tsk tsk
happy.gif

esther
i read from a website then & picked up the idea for a family ritual/tradition..to let N wear & take pics in my wedding gown every year near her birthday...thot it will be so sweet to c her blossoming into a young lady in that same dress over the years!

pebbles
C looks so pretty in the recent pic...ur house looks so neat!

CG
i oso wanna go BB leh... when u intend to go? or how abt after our yumcha date? bb quite near chinatown right?

Esther
hahahaa Inspector Randal... so cute
biggrin.gif

not much change ah? maybe i've chosen 2 pretty similar ones... there r some look v diff but i lazy to resize hehee..

Cheri
ooh Nikki's actual bd? will try my v best to go
happy.gif
jus hope u guys hvnt left by the time i reach as cay usually wakes up ard 10-11am.

======================================

Date: 27 May, Tues
Time: 9-12 noon
Venue: Toyrental @ Pasir Panjang
Agenda: toys galore, lunch

Interested mummies:
1) cheri & N
2) Shauna & Sidney
3) lilboymum & CY (lunch kiv first coz dunno if CY will wanna zzzz in stroller that day)
4) Lin & Cay

Date: 29 May, Thurs
Time: 4 pm
Venue: Cheri's humble abode @ Toh Yi Drive
Agenda: playdate

Interested mummies:
1) cheri & N (egg sandwiches)
2) pebbles and C ( muffins )
3) Shauna n Sidney (cakes n rolls)(leaving at 6pm coz sidney sleeps at 8pm)

All the girls hv become much prettier
happy.gif

Pebbles
hehee only sometimes lucky then can manage to capture one or two gd shots of him... there r oso some really ku ku shots of him like this one...

1436925.jpg

Cheri
Her school holidays starts from 9 June.
4-6 June would be Parent-Teacher Conference, so don't need to go to school except 4 June at 1pm... my time slot to attend a "private talk" wth her teachers.

harlow mummies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

heh heh...just came back from the detailed scan. wow didnt know DS so long one, last time with CY not so long leh, nearly an hour..they called this bb "model child' coz everything/measurement all 50thpercentile...average like crazy..but better than CY, 10th percentile all along!!!

heeee..guess guess..girl or boy???kekekkekee...

girl lah!!!!BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!! FINALLY!!!!!!! GIRL POWER YEAH!!!!!!!!

okok..relax a bit. wanted to go shop a bit here and there..looking around for girls clothes...then realise nothing very nice leh...was thinking..hmm, dun wanna my girl to wear such clothes..hmm..dun wanna her have this kinda look..hmm...

then end up buying nothing..haiz....

CY
wahahahahaaaa congrats!!!! can tell u're overjoyed!!
biggrin.gif

btw u notice... our thread mommies all v lucky hor... i mean for no. 2...we wish for boy get boy.. wish for girl get girl... so far like all one boy one girl
happy.gif

CY
CONGRATS!!!! So happy for ya
happy.gif
I just have to keep my fingers crossed till end of the month to confirm if I'm having a boyboy for sure...

Lin
Ya Cay still looks the same...and wah his hand on the glass one is "pretty"
kao_sticktongue.gif

CG
Sha is so natural
happy.gif

My wedding gown n dinner gowns are somewhre but don't think will dig them out, wait till she is taller first..hahaha!

CY
congrats on a girl.. now u get to buy nice fanciful clothes!

Lin
the shot of cay with the hand on glass reminds me of a romantic scene in some movies.. hahaha

aiyar, dun hv E's old photos with me rite now, so can't join in the fun for before/after pics
sad.gif
all your tots are so grown up now, look lik little men and women!

CY,
congrats!!! little girls are great fun! not just to play dressing up with, but they are also more tie1 xing1
happy.gif
my personal opinion lah. hee...

heeeeeeeee...yes lah...was thinking boy oso neber mind loh, save money leh...but of course always wanted a girl mah....aiyoh, now oso dunno what to expect...kekekekek

lin
i agree with esther, that pic of cay looks like some korean movie scene shots leh...

tots photo
i realise the boys dun change much hor???

mummies with girls here..
eh, but i dunno how to dress girls up leh. i went to shop and see those clothes and go hmmm..no..hmmmm..no,,,hmmm...no.....haiz...how to dress up then??

sharon
you in korea oredi???!!!! hows the weather there???getting used to the food???hows E taking it????hows everything there????

CY
congrats! can really feel your excitment abt the gal :) and the biased me vouch that gals are soooooooo cute, as for dressing them up, piece of cake lah, anything gals put on will look great. Dress pair with cardigan, plonk something in the hair, endless combinations out there :)

CY
congrats! heheh waaa so fast & u went shopping for gers' clothes! really kan cheong spider leh keke. dressing gers up is fun biz, definitely not boring.

YY
Congrats! Anything that is simple, are easy to mix and match. If I were to get pregnant, hope will be another bb gal for us, hee hee!

Lin
I bought some interesting books from Popular this afternoon.
Had a great shopping time with my sister for almost 4hrs wo Sha tagging along with us.
Btw, Popluar is having another Expo Sale on 23May - 1June.

YY
Congrats ya.
Btw dun shop for the clothes so soon cos when ur gal is here the new season of clothes r here as well so dun buy first lah.

CG
U not bringing sha huh on the yum cha date?

Lin
C is always so yan dao i bet next time he will have endless gf and u will have endless gal to try to get into ur gd books as well.

Mummies
All of ur tods have change alot from their previous pic ya.

Mummies
Tomolo me going to toysrental wif a frenz at 10am-12pm so if any1 free wanna join me do come ya.
Btw can ctc me at 81119185 juz in case ya.

CY,
yar, we are in korea already, it's been ok so far. emma's got some new playmates around the playgrounds already. food-wise, everything has a hint of kim chi in it, be it thai food, italian food etc. the best stuff are the desserts (cakes!!) and cuttlefish! simply love stinky cuttlefish.. heheh..... weather is getting better and we are looking forward to exploring all the parks!

i dun find much fun dressing up emma when she was little. i mean, her neck was neng neng, back was nua nua, lidat how to look nice in a dress? :p

CG/Cheri,

Baby formula milk has got lots of things meant for brain and intestine development. Normal milk powder mainly provide calcium supplement which is much cheaper than baby FM.

Enfragrow is a good alternative. But over here I have not seem similar ones. So kinda of thinking when should we stop baby FM and just supplement with milk powder for calcium needs.

Cheri,
Fresh milk is better compared to normal milk powder except I am worried that our toddlers' tummy may not take it well. This is why i am delaying it. Another way is to add water to the fresh milk to dilute it but won't taste as good.

can i join the fun of posting b4 and now pix of my boy?

<font color="0000ff">one day old</font>
1438598.jpg

<font color="ff0000">now, taken 2 weeks ago</font>
1438599.jpg

cutie
i've given N fresh milk b4 esp when she had cough then cos think less phlegmy than giving her FM. She has no problem wif fresh milk so far. Huh? dilute fresh milk? but it's oredi quite diluted (not as creamy as FM). But i think if long term fresh milk only, one should give supplements cos the fresh milk we get off the racks r meant for adults whereas our young tots need lots more fats, calcium, dha etc etc.

Cutie
The Marigold Full Cream which Sha likes to drink, it consists protein, calcium and Boneplus (Vitamin K+D).
But of course FM or Goat Milk are better choices. As long as there is a balanced diet, maybe you can give it a try to normal milk powder/fresh milk.
How I hope I drank FM when I was younger, maybe I will be smarter then, hahahahaha!

CG
ahhh, u cut n paste the one without my name...

Date: 6 June 2008
Time: 3pm-6pm
Venue: Yum Cha@Chinatown(Url:http://www.yumcha.com.sg/High_Tea1.html)
Agenda: High Tea
4) lilboymum &amp; CY
5) CG
6) Lin (prolly no cay cos his naptime)
7) esther n randal
8)

G had an accident. Thank God that he is alright.
The lorry hit his car, and WANTED to run away.
G had to go and chase him.
The driver replied: "I am just a driver, I have no money."
He just came back from the car workshop, got to pay $900 for repair and 3 days car rental fee.
Now hope that the driver' company is willing to pay us cash or claim from their insurance company.

CG
hee wat gd buys u manage to get fr popular? got storewide discount for members?? btw toysrus v smart hor... always wait until this time to send us the vouchers then instead of spending the voucher amt i ended up spending more jus now cos all like quite gd bargain during gss... dun buy like abit wasted leh

Garfield, Dsii
wah both ur lil ones super chubby when they were younger leh!!
biggrin.gif

MRT
hb sent me to ica to collect ic this morning... then home trip i decided to take train instead of cab (tot save $$$ so tat can buy more toys for cay
biggrin.gif
)... but hor... nobody gave up their seat for me leh... sorta expected it lah... but tot test test mah hoping for pleasant surprise...

CG
alamak! luckily G is alright!
the driver tried to run away ah... think prolly scared need to pay huge amt... yah hopefully the driver's coy will compensate

CG
Thank God G is ok!
Hb got into similar accident before. This lorry knocked his tail n drove quickly away. He chased him for many streets n finally blocked infront of his lorry using his car. Lorry driver claimed that he got no money n his company will fire him blablabla....end out hb contacted his company...hb felt bad cos the driver is an "older" man so he came out half of the repair fee n gave it to the driver asked him to tell his company that the driver paid one. He came out about $800.

Lin
Is ur tummy obvious now? Got lah, sometimes got nice ppl around...mostly young working adult. Don't expect kids or aunties to give up their seats lor....if they don't get to sit down on one journey think they will not be able to sleep for 3 nights.

Elmo
wah ur hb v nice hor
happy.gif

hmm i wld say my tummy now pretty obvious but cos im wearing dark colour tdy so maybe they scared they've mistaken a fatso for a preg auntie
biggrin.gif
yah i know there r still nice considerate pple ard who will give up their seats... im one of them mah
biggrin.gif

Back