2WW - for those TTC-ing

Yewyew, watever it is... takes plenty of rest for the next few weeks. Can book to See gynae in 2-3 weeks time for u/s. Usually by wk 6 can See h/b n sac... all the best.. always feel excited for those conceive naturally

congrats doodoo123 and yew yew.
wow both of u bfp on e same one one aft another. your name oso same same as in doodooo there are 2'doo' , repeated. yew yew also 2 'yew' repeated. mayb I should change my nick to emilyemily then next one will be me!! :rolleyes:

take care ya!!!!

By the way, in case anyone wants to know, I bd on cd9 and cd10 successfully and ovulated on cd11. Didn't do anything different this cycle except exercising more often than usual. I remember someone said exercise is good for ttc? It really is! At least for me!
yew yew, did u use pillow under your butt?

doodoo, now u migrate already. left me oldie here le. I m waiting for my body to O. hopefully can have good eggs n hubby good soldiers. :D:p have u chosen ur gynae? rmb to take frolic acid ok !! hee can share how u strike ? :oops:

Yew yew: can ask u, how did u know for sure that u had ovulated on CD11? Did u use ovulation strips to test or gynae for scanning? So u only bd twice on CD 9 and 10?

I have been seeing my gynae for scans and jabs to monitor my ovulation but still failed. Today is Dpo12 and it's negative for me.

I was expecting to ovulate on a wkend based on my own tracking.. i saw my gynae on Thursday. He managed to find 1 gd egg for me. N sorta guessed that i would ovulate aft the wkend looking at e size it was currently.

I was pretty pumped up cos there it was! An egg! I told myself i cannot waste such a chance. So jus BD till cows come home n slpt w pillows at my butt. Lol. It paid off for me.

when you said tracking based on your own, was it 14 days before Aunt Flo? and for the gynae, the expected O was after CD14? Should I go to a gynae now then? I am on CD6.

thanks thanks thanks everyone!!! today's finally by missed af day1... yays!! and yes since i tested with CB digital, i confiremd with cheapo strip instead (yes, reverse)... lol :) *baby dust to all*!!
except for yewyew since you dun need anymore!! congrats!!! looks like we're possibly similar in dates!! hehe have you chosen gynae yet?

doodoo123 what is cps?

faster faster decide on ur gynae, mai tu mai tu!

if it is convenient for u to go to TMC, i rly highly recommend dr ben tham!
cps = chemical pregs
Can one.. will happen for all of us ttc!

To doodoo.. enjoy e no symptoms cos before you know it.. your body will just throw u into craziness.

My body is now not mine.. at all.. 24hr nausea.. bth.. took strong meds .. but gives me constipation. Then the progesterone kicks in.. i feel bloated m burps every 15secs..

Really enjoy b4 it hits!
whoa liao now i understand what u mean by burping frequently.. never noticed tt from my friends... 15 sec is crazy!! now i only every ~5min i also cannot take it already. isn't it very odd if you're meeting pple or in a serious discussion and keep burping?? :O
Thanks, werrywert, angel_mommy, dolly gal, gammahedging & darbi.

I tested with fmu just now. It showed Pregnant 2-3. I believed it's 2 weeks. Coz I ovulated on 3 Aug. It really feels very surreal....although it's not my first pregnancy, it's the first time I find out so early. And last time I didn't know anything about chemical pregnancy and I didn't think ectopic pregnancy is not uncommon in Sg. Now that I know so much, I'm actually more worried this time.

Nevertheless, shall see my gynae in early Sept. Go so early also cannot see anything right? Now just praying everyday that beanie will be healthy.

Lastly, baby dust to all!

By the way, in case anyone wants to know, I bd on cd9 and cd10 successfully and ovulated on cd11. Didn't do anything different this cycle except exercising more often than usual. I remember someone said exercise is good for ttc? It really is! At least for me!
Not sure if this is duplicate qns, how long is ur cycle? 24Days?

congrats doodoo123 and yew yew.
wow both of u bfp on e same one one aft another. your name oso same same as in doodooo there are 2'doo' , repeated. yew yew also 2 'yew' repeated. mayb I should change my nick to emilyemily then next one will be me!! :rolleyes:

take care ya!!!!
doodoo, now u migrate already. left me oldie here le. I m waiting for my body to O. hopefully can have good eggs n hubby good soldiers. :D:p have u chosen ur gynae? rmb to take frolic acid ok !! hee can share how u strike ? :oops:
hee emily the moment i bfp, i thought of you!! my 'ld buddy here... hehe you never knew.. call yourself emilyemily :p special extra bb dust for you!! :D
yar been taking folic acid... but i take 0.4mg leh... got conflicting recommendations on the dose... so wanna see gynae earlier to clarify... haven't chosen gynae... want a female so maybe jocelyn wong? sounds like sh'es the most popular.... wanted someone in kk but the popular female gynaes like all left kk ler.. so sad :(
nothing special abt how i striek.. actually this mth i was soooooooo disappointed that i gave up everything. did not do bbt, did not opk, did not count days... hb very upset and he go and count himself and then we bd lor LOL. it seems like the trend leh... so many ladies here stop measuring and then tio!

Doodoo its norm to kip burping... Somehow we hv lotsa "gas" inside... I not jus burp i kip farting too till my hub surrender hahaha! It jus comes so naturally cannot control..

I just manage to slot myself in last min for gynea visit cos last nite threw out the gastric fluid, wasnt feeling tat comfy.. Excited to see my beanie ltr!!

when you said tracking based on your own, was it 14 days before Aunt Flo? and for the gynae, the expected O was after CD14? Should I go to a gynae now then? I am on CD6.

My cycles were ard 38 days. Based on my own tracking my O supposedly is like on CD21. I went to gynae for my check up n pap smear on CD18 so i got the gynae to check as well for eggs. For me its like 17 days b4 AF. It really depends on your own cycle.

Doodoo its all the progesterone's slowing down the digestion thats y burp non stop. For me the burp is nt loud so not so bad. The irritating part is when it gets stuck.

I'm feeling pretty good this morning. Like the MS is gone. Lol.

Thanks, everyone!

Going to answer all your qns here:
1) How I know when I ovulated? I always get ovulation cramp on one side. If we bd, the motion makes the cramp worse. And the cramp always happens around the same time (cd10/11/12) so I know it's ovulation.

2) How long is my cycle? Last year was always 28/29. Then somehow when I started ttcing in February, it was 34/35 for 2 months (think I was stressed). After that it was 24/27/26. But I realised I shouldn't count it this way. I found out my AF will always come on DPO15. Which means my luteal phase is constant every month. Only follicular phase duration differs.
3) Have I chosen a gynae? I am going back to the gynae who delivered my first 2 kids.

Ok...hope I answered all qns. Feel free to ask! I'm still in disbelief mode.

Baby dust to all!

conrats yew yew:)

today missed AF day 1.. dont dare to test yet... hopefully AF dont visit me this cycle!
that's good to hear e200.. wish u all e best! :) if your AF is often very accurate, i guess u shld Test tmr! :D feeling excited for u.

Qns... does anyone here experience swelling breast during cd 16 and so on? I have this swell for few days already
pat, it could be an early sign of ovulation???? i usu have sore breast and tender nipples when i was abt to O, during O, aft O and at times even during AF!! There was ONCE my breast pain till even aft AF for abt a few days... Good sign Pat.

hee emily the moment i bfp, i thought of you!! my 'ld buddy here... hehe you never knew.. call yourself emilyemily :p special extra bb dust for you!! :D
yar been taking folic acid... but i take 0.4mg leh... got conflicting recommendations on the dose... so wanna see gynae earlier to clarify... haven't chosen gynae... want a female so maybe jocelyn wong? sounds like sh'es the most popular.... wanted someone in kk but the popular female gynaes like all left kk ler.. so sad :(
nothing special abt how i striek.. actually this mth i was soooooooo disappointed that i gave up everything. did not do bbt, did not opk, did not count days... hb very upset and he go and count himself and then we bd lor LOL. it seems like the trend leh... so many ladies here stop measuring and then tio!

herh herh but i cannot change my nick lei,,, cannot change to emilyemily, lol... hee hee so touched tat u even thought of me... am happy for all of my old friends here who migrated but sad for being lonely here la.. :) hopefully my wait wouldnt be too long here. GRABBING my lau peng you (old friend) baby dust!! This is a very precious bb dust to me le! ya heard folic acid cannot over dose too but dono y gynae gave 5mg as standard one.... oh i have not heard of jocelyn wong. many of the KK gynaes left and own their own clinics.

haha ur hubby is SO sweet... my hub don even care. he keep asking me don do this don do tat... when we went bb shower or went out with friends, all of us will be so happy playing w the baby or carrying e baby but hubb oso don want to carry nor play with e babies. :( i felt so upsetting. For me i keep carrying and playing with friend's bb. they are so cute n sweet, smell nice too :D

actually this cycle i kind of a bit slack... not so engross and trying to put away some things too. i felt much better this cycle as i told myself this cycle i cannot strike cos i just did HSG in late July and that if i m preggy, the dye or watever chemical in my body may not be good, so this cycle i just play play only... i even bought condoms to prevent preggy LOL :oops: but hubby said nvm la don use, anyway we oso not so easy willl strike one. i oso agree, so we go ahead to relax n play lor. Opps tmi herh herh, see old friend strike i so excited till i talk so much, paiseh for the long talk.

must tc of urself ok! come bk occasionally ok ... haha i m sure u knw how i feel , just like tat time stoney stoney, ur old buddy strike. :D

Doodoo its norm to kip burping... Somehow we hv lotsa "gas" inside... I not jus burp i kip farting too till my hub surrender hahaha! It jus comes so naturally cannot control..

I just manage to slot myself in last min for gynea visit cos last nite threw out the gastric fluid, wasnt feeling tat comfy.. Excited to see my beanie ltr!!
hee hee update us ok!

Thanks, everyone!

Going to answer all your qns here:
1) How I know when I ovulated? I always get ovulation cramp on one side. If we bd, the motion makes the cramp worse. And the cramp always happens around the same time (cd10/11/12) so I know it's ovulation.

2) How long is my cycle? Last year was always 28/29. Then somehow when I started ttcing in February, it was 34/35 for 2 months (think I was stressed). After that it was 24/27/26. But I realised I shouldn't count it this way. I found out my AF will always come on DPO15. Which means my luteal phase is constant every month. Only follicular phase duration differs.
3) Have I chosen a gynae? I am going back to the gynae who delivered my first 2 kids.

Ok...hope I answered all qns. Feel free to ask! I'm still in disbelief mode.

Baby dust to all!
yew yew, aft reading, i oso realised i have O pain on one side... it is always the left side. the feeling is like a heavy stone pushing towards u hard... right??? and at times i have O cramp , those pulling cramp that can make me sweat and wanna faint n cry... but tat was on e right side. weird le..

same as yours, my AF comes between 15DPO (most of e time) to 17DPO

doodoo .4 mg is below the RD for preggie...
how much u taking now? 4mg?
Doodoo its all the progesterone's slowing down the digestion thats y burp non stop. For me the burp is nt loud so not so bad. The irritating part is when it gets stuck.

I'm feeling pretty good this morning. Like the MS is gone. Lol.
oh yary MS good bye is good!!
I just didn't expect any symptoms so quickly mah... but oh wells, i'd rather burp nonstop than MS LOL
herh herh but i cannot change my nick lei,,, cannot change to emilyemily, lol... hee hee so touched tat u even thought of me... am happy for all of my old friends here who migrated but sad for being lonely here la.. :) hopefully my wait wouldnt be too long here. GRABBING my lau peng you (old friend) baby dust!! This is a very precious bb dust to me le! ya heard folic acid cannot over dose too but dono y gynae gave 5mg as standard one.... oh i have not heard of jocelyn wong. many of the KK gynaes left and own their own clinics.

haha ur hubby is SO sweet... my hub don even care. he keep asking me don do this don do tat... when we went bb shower or went out with friends, all of us will be so happy playing w the baby or carrying e baby but hubb oso don want to carry nor play with e babies. :( i felt so upsetting. For me i keep carrying and playing with friend's bb. they are so cute n sweet, smell nice too :D

actually this cycle i kind of a bit slack... not so engross and trying to put away some things too. i felt much better this cycle as i told myself this cycle i cannot strike cos i just did HSG in late July and that if i m preggy, the dye or watever chemical in my body may not be good, so this cycle i just play play only... i even bought condoms to prevent preggy LOL :oops: but hubby said nvm la don use, anyway we oso not so easy willl strike one. i oso agree, so we go ahead to relax n play lor. Opps tmi herh herh, see old friend strike i so excited till i talk so much, paiseh for the long talk.

must tc of urself ok! come bk occasionally ok ... haha i m sure u knw how i feel , just like tat time stoney stoney, ur old buddy strike. :D
hee cannot change nick? re-register lor. hehe
oh u did HSG already ah? all clear? I was supposed to do HSG the next cycle... but v scared!! i'm so glad now no need to do :) u know... i really based on faith this round manz... dun want hsg... plus hor my pads all run out already but i refuse to buy... whoahaha bb knows i have no pad at home so bobian must bfp LOL
yar i'll definitely be back here often... 1st time mummy v lost.... will be trolling forums for quite a while hehe

doodoo, initially I was taking the small yellow tablet (5mg) in the morning and blackmore's conceive well (has 800mcg? of folic acid). now I have tapered down the dose to 1mg (in my obimin) tho there are days I still pop my small yellow tablet cos I still have them!

btw doodoo, there are also days when it feels like my digestive system has come to a complete standstill. E.g. on saturday i had lunch at 1140. When dinner was ready at 7 sth I had 0 appetite. Puked a bit after that some more. =X

how much u taking now? 4mg?

oh yary MS good bye is good!!
I just didn't expect any symptoms so quickly mah... but oh wells, i'd rather burp nonstop than MS LOL

hee cannot change nick? re-register lor. hehe
oh u did HSG already ah? all clear? I was supposed to do HSG the next cycle... but v scared!! i'm so glad now no need to do :) u know... i really based on faith this round manz... dun want hsg... plus hor my pads all run out already but i refuse to buy... whoahaha bb knows i have no pad at home so bobian must bfp LOL
yar i'll definitely be back here often... 1st time mummy v lost.... will be trolling forums for quite a while hehe

hahha u so cute,,, me too me too!! i didnt buy pad until i saw my af then i go buy cos i only have sanitary pads at home.. sometimes too much of O discharge so i need tat... if not hor my panty wil be wet as if i pee on it lol. i actually wanted to delay my hsg till sept de. but my AF came so i was thinkin why not??? cos if i were to wait to do hsg, i probably not able to do it in sept cos i have long cycle. who knows mayb my cycle delay till oct nov or dec LOL

so i go for my hsg lor... it was like planned... cos i went to see gynae to scan to see if i got O or not aft seeing bbt and testing opk, digital o kit and all revealed tat i O. so i wanna go gynae to cfm and wanna do blood test too. but aft scanning, my gyane said i no O, so sad lor. don even need to do blood test. then i requested him to write me a letter for hsg tat i wil be gg aft september. cos i wasnt ready at tat time (july). aft seeing gynae, a few days later, my af visited me, so i quickly booked appt for hsg. one thing i wanted to do for many mths already yet no courage! cos my hub SA failed badly, and i wanted to make extra sure tat i hav no block tubes if not it will be extra difficult for us. but now i knew tat i have no prob except O takes a long time, i m more relief now. perhaps this is why i felt a lot more relax this cycle :) hope everything goes well for me. :)

hee hee, yup maybe i gonna register my new nick. but i think this nick has been taken, i think i wanted to use emilyemily last time when i first came here but couldnt.

doodoo, initially I was taking the small yellow tablet (5mg) in the morning and blackmore's conceive well (has 800mcg? of folic acid). now I have tapered down the dose to 1mg (in my obimin) tho there are days I still pop my small yellow tablet cos I still have them!
oh why you taper? gynae say taper?
maybe i should just go by some FA to eat before i get to see my gynae... i heard FA is most impt in 3-4 weeks post conception..
btw doodoo, there are also days when it feels like my digestive system has come to a complete standstill. E.g. on saturday i had lunch at 1140. When dinner was ready at 7 sth I had 0 appetite. Puked a bit after that some more. =X
whoa gamma aren't u into ur 2nd tri already? still MS ad?
hahha u so cute,,, me too me too!! i didnt buy pad until i saw my af then i go buy cos i only have sanitary pads at home.. sometimes too much of O discharge so i need tat... if not hor my panty wil be wet as if i pee on it lol. i actually wanted to delay my hsg till sept de. but my AF came so i was thinkin why not??? cos if i were to wait to do hsg, i probably not able to do it in sept cos i have long cycle. who knows mayb my cycle delay till oct nov or dec LOL

so i go for my hsg lor... it was like planned... cos i went to see gynae to scan to see if i got O or not aft seeing bbt and testing opk, digital o kit and all revealed tat i O. so i wanna go gynae to cfm and wanna do blood test too. but aft scanning, my gyane said i no O, so sad lor. don even need to do blood test. then i requested him to write me a letter for hsg tat i wil be gg aft september. cos i wasnt ready at tat time (july). aft seeing gynae, a few days later, my af visited me, so i quickly booked appt for hsg. one thing i wanted to do for many mths already yet no courage! cos my hub SA failed badly, and i wanted to make extra sure tat i hav no block tubes if not it will be extra difficult for us. but now i knew tat i have no prob except O takes a long time, i m more relief now. perhaps this is why i felt a lot more relax this cycle :) hope everything goes well for me. :)

hee hee, yup maybe i gonna register my new nick. but i think this nick has been taken, i think i wanted to use emilyemily last time when i first came here but couldnt.
how about tantan? hehe... or emem... emiemi.... variations :p
oh i forced my hb to do SA too... when i met the gynae for review, i was surprised when she said that >4% is considered normal ?!?!?! gosh so naturally also expect so many mutations in the spermies one ah.... i was so shocked... my hb was slightly below normal but she say no use doing anything just leave it as it is...
oh i forgot to mention... this time really quite funny... since i never track anything... i wasn't intending to test... but hor, i realized my CB digital kit was going to expire soon! so i just thought... ok just open to see what it looks like... since i have 3 expiring soon... and test for fun... my eyes became really big when i saw a bfp :O

dunno if any of these helps, but i started taking raspberry leaf tea since some girls here recommended... but i took for 2-3 months then realized that me taking after O during tww is WRONG!!! so then this cycle i swtiched to taking the leaf tea for about 4-5 days after AF stopped.... hopefully help to build up the lining well... then after O(1-2 weeks since i wasn't sure when) i drank ginger tea everyday for 5 days to keep the womb warm.... took royal jelly before O for a couple of months too... tho this month i skipped it a few days here and there coz i sianz. FA i also skipped a few days coz i was feeling rebellious LOL i think that's the most i did this cycle already... we bd cd14/17/21 (+/- lah since never track)... my usual O period is cd14-21 coz cycle length 28-35.... so very very rough estimates lol. and summore this month v weird no ewcm so i really dunno when i O...

acty normally the 5 mg one is for the initial phase and he didnt prescribe me any more folic acid (not that i get it from him anyway cos i ask my hb to get it for me fr the polyclinic pharmacy).

Folic acid is the most important now for u...so pls do get it before u see ur gynae

Yesss..this week is wk 16 for me but there is still some vomitting...just did before i went to get lunch earleir =X

pat, it could be an early sign of ovulation???? i usu have sore breast and tender nipples when i was abt to O, during O, aft O and at times even during AF!! There was ONCE my breast pain till even aft AF for abt a few days... Good sign Pat.
Hope its good sign, praying hard its before o... coz my calendar tells me my o is this week.

Hi everyone, this is Emily Tan... I have re register myself to change my nick LOL.... so now I am Emily_Emily :D herh herh but sad to see from well known member till new member under my name :rolleyes:

he hee my profile pic remains e same as not to cause confusion hahhaa

Hope its good sign, praying hard its before o... coz my calendar tells me my o is this week.

wow that is good!! jiayou Pat. I m still waiting for myself to O hurh hurh

oh i forced my hb to do SA too... when i met the gynae for review, i was surprised when she said that >4% is considered normal ?!?!?! gosh so naturally also expect so many mutations in the spermies one ah.... i was so shocked... my hb was slightly below normal but she say no use doing anything just leave it as it is...
oh i forgot to mention... this time really quite funny... since i never track anything... i wasn't intending to test... but hor, i realized my CB digital kit was going to expire soon! so i just thought... ok just open to see what it looks like... since i have 3 expiring soon... and test for fun... my eyes became really big when i saw a bfp :O

dunno if any of these helps, but i started taking raspberry leaf tea since some girls here recommended... but i took for 2-3 months then realized that me taking after O during tww is WRONG!!! so then this cycle i swtiched to taking the leaf tea for about 4-5 days after AF stopped.... hopefully help to build up the lining well... then after O(1-2 weeks since i wasn't sure when) i drank ginger tea everyday for 5 days to keep the womb warm.... took royal jelly before O for a couple of months too... tho this month i skipped it a few days here and there coz i sianz. FA i also skipped a few days coz i was feeling rebellious LOL i think that's the most i did this cycle already... we bd cd14/17/21 (+/- lah since never track)... my usual O period is cd14-21 coz cycle length 28-35.... so very very rough estimates lol. and summore this month v weird no ewcm so i really dunno when i O...

hee hee doodoo, I changed re register already... pic still e same haha... but name diff lol
Grabbing bb dust from u!

that's good to hear e200.. wish u all e best! :) if your AF is often very accurate, i guess u shld Test tmr! :D feeling excited for u.
ya usually my AF bery accurate.. but i too gan chiong n tested on last sat but was negative.. hiaz.. mixture of feeling now..

Congrats to doodo & yewyew!! So happy to see bb dust for Aug!! It's been a long time since I log in.

@doodoo,this time not I blur blur liao....hahaha.... Need to grab some bb dust from you! Do you take the instant ginger tea to keep your womb warm?

@gamma, you know your beanie gender oredi? 16wks supposed to go for detailed scan right?

oh why you taper? gynae say taper?
maybe i should just go by some FA to eat before i get to see my gynae... i heard FA is most impt in 3-4 weeks post conception..
whoa gamma aren't u into ur 2nd tri already? still MS ad?

hee hee doodoo, I changed re register already... pic still e same haha... but name diff lol
Grabbing bb dust from u!
hehe you're "well known member" to us!! no worries :D no newbie orientation for u lol
Congrats to doodo & yewyew!! So happy to see bb dust for Aug!! It's been a long time since I log in.

@doodoo,this time not I blur blur liao....hahaha.... Need to grab some bb dust from you! Do you take the instant ginger tea to keep your womb warm?

@gamma, you know your beanie gender oredi? 16wks supposed to go for detailed scan right?
hahahaa yar blurblur is good lah sometimes :) yes is instant one... not exactly very strong... my mum brewed for me very strong one can immediately feel very warm and no need wear jacket in office... this one off the shelf for convenience, powder kind... i bought from korean supermarket coz cheaper and is nice :)

My wk 16 scan will be on Friday. Hopefully my little one is good and let me know the gender so I can take him / her shopping (or at least window shopping !). The detailed scan is at wk 20 :)

My wk 16 scan will be on Friday. Hopefully my little one is good and let me know the gender so I can take him / her shopping (or at least window shopping !). The detailed scan is at wk 20 :)
i tink if u wan to confirm the gender, better wait til detail scan....
some ppl at wk16 scan also not very zhun. keke....
tat time my gynae wk16 scan also dun wan to tell me boy or gal. end up wait til detail scan then knw. n can see super clear.....

tat time my gynae wk16 scan also dun wan to tell me boy or gal. end up wait til detail scan then knw. n can see super clear.....
i heard some people are given the option to do omore comprehensive genetic tests too... those will give u gender results much earlier... did ur gynae's give u that option?
also... anyone doing that 4D scan to see ur bb's profile? i wonder if it is common here and how much?

Haha my gynae was telling me at my last appt "and we can see the gender at the next appt!"

Back